#CORONAVIRUS UPDATE FOR PURCHASE AND REFINANCE MORTGAGE BORROWERS #housingmarket| 2020
1. Coronavirus update for the housing market 2020
* It’s no secret that the coronavirus has had an invaluable negative impact on the global economy.
– Many experts agree that the crisis will take us a long time
– Many people may not live long enough to see a full recovery
– This is unfortunate because life as we know it flourished only a few weeks ago
– The market was the highest in history and employment was the lowest in history
– A global pandemic has significantly changed the lives of the world’s inhabitants in just a few weeks
– Yesterday we learned that the entire country of India is subject to a mandatory 21-day closing period
– They have over 1.3 billion people, and this number is difficult to understand
– In Spain, you can’t leave your home without a good reason, if you do, you’ll be fined
– In the United States, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florid, Illinois, Indians, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, West Virginia, and Wisconsin organized a shelter. Denver, Colorado (where I live) sent the notification yesterday.
* It is important for the world to unite to limit the spread of COVID-19 coronavirus.
– Cooperation at the global level is the only way to come back to life
– As Americans, we strongly urge you to stay at home only with our immediate families, wash your hands more than usual and keep a safe social distance if we have to leave our homes
– Places like New York, Chicago, and Washington have been hit hard!
– We hope that medical resources and personnel will continue to fight the virus in high-infection areas
* All health experts ask anyone who has traveled to these areas to quarantine them to save lives.
* You want to know more, contact The Gustan Cho Team at 262-716-8151 or send a text message for faster response.
Or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are available 7 days a week, in the evening, on weekends and holidays.
* CHECK IF YOU QUALIFY:
***** Follow me ***** on Social Media
Be sure to subscribe for more:
ALEX CARLUCCI – SVP Mortgage Banker, NMLS# 229891
– Colorado – 100511536
– Florida – LO40799
– Illinois – 031.0026265
– Indiana – 38913
– Michigan – 229891
– Pennsylvania – 72654
– Tennessee – 200345
– New Jersey
All information provided in this publication is for informational and educational purposes only, and in no way is any of the content contained herein to be construed as financial, investment, or legal advice or instruction. Loan Cabin, Inc. and GCA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information in this publication. While efforts are made to verify the information provided, the information should not be assumed to be error-free. Some information in the publication may have been provided by third parties and has not necessarily been verified by Loan Cabin, Inc.. its affiliates and subsidiaries do not assume any liability for the information contained herein, be it direct, indirect, consequential, special, or exemplary, or other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of this publication or in reliance on the information, including any personal or pecuniary loss, whether the action is in contract, tort (including negligence) or other tortious action.