Mortgage Broker

DAILY VLOG EP 3| DAY IN THE LIFE OF A LOAN OFFICER

#realestate #mortgage #vlog

Welcome to my daily vlog!! I’m super excited to share my world with y’all. As many of you know I’ve been in the mortgage business for over 17 years I’m going to show you the good bad & ugly about the real estate business from my point of view. This vlog will be filled with education, entertainment, collaborations with some of the most successful people in real estate. So make sure you watch to the end of each episode because you never know when the gems will be dropped.

In this Vlog you guys are spending the day with me at my office. Like i always tell you guys im not a internet guy im a loan officer who happens to be on the internet LOL. After a long day of follow ups meetings etc i take you guys with me to a networking event hosted by PTG 365 the hottest auto brokers in america. This was a premier party for their show that just launched on Snapchat called Driven. Make sure you guys check that out. Then after the event im taking you guys to dinner with me a NYC hotspot Tao.

At the networking event and dinner unfortunately you wont be able to hear the convos because of copyright laws with Youtube but you get the point the event and dinner was lit!!

Make sure you like comment share subscribe and hit the bell for notifications.

1. Great content sir…i hope to make your aquaintance in the near future….SALUTE to the Queens Shari and Lindsy doing big things as well…bless 🙏🙏🙏

2. Graphics looking good brutha. Looking real max like. Keep up the gr8 work

3. I see you hardworking man😉 That's what I'm talking about..nothing better. I enjoyed the vlog esp the interview with Jermain. A goal isn't real for me unless I write it down and planned out. I agree what he said about life being what is. Challenges will always be there but we have to be able to keep working on those goals in the midst of the issues. Every blessing is attached to a burden..but God will give us that grace to push and be able to win under pressure.Great vlog🙏🏿

4. Hey just got a realtor in the grandrapids mi area he sent me his lender. Im lookingbinto investing in multifamily i have a 670 credit score should i go thru you guys or just stick with the realtor and lender i have i dont know if they have any experience in investmenting

5. Seeing the office creates a great reality. Thanks for having positive people share special content to influence our community while strengthening the culture.

6. Love it! I see you out here shooting movies bro!

7. Do you have a podcast?

8. ✊🏾

9. Yo what about lender credit
    And with rates this low instead of buying down the rate can’t we benefit from lender credit