Home Equity Loan

COVID-19 Ruined My Investment Property… Or Did It?

In this video, Tarl Yarber takes you through one of his investment properties that he was in the middle of renovating.

With Covid-19 and the world at a standstill, one could imagine how this would ruin real estate investing, current projects, and future investments, however, Tarl would like to share some insight on how he plans to keep his deals moving forward despite the coronavirus.

1. Im going to listen to this in it's entirety and Tarl's episode on BP solely based on the fact he is wearing an Origin sweatshirt.

2. When it comes to investments, diversification is key. I’m partially into real estate, but more into trading now. Although I am new to trading, I have made outstanding progress in just a few weeks of trading. It really wasn’t my doing though. I am fortunate to know an Licensed trader who helps me handle all my trades. My experience with Alice Martin Winters so far has been nothing but successful.

3. Super informative, thanks

4. Help question I have a renter I gave eviction for non payment they paid a little,then I gave notice to not renew lease on March 1 for 30 day notivce come March 20 our governor gave an order for no evictions due to con-19 tell me how that works .is it I can not evict or the governor orders the judges not to honor any evictions.

5. FIVE. GALLONS. OF. SWEET BABY RAY’S 😳😍

6. I’ll take it off your hands for 1/2 it’s value. I’ve always known when the market is about to crash. And Its about to crash. Trump( God bless his generous heart) is giving out money that we can not afford to part with. We can barely make the interest payment on the national debt. That’s why I’m making all 1/2 price offers to anyone interested.

7. My 2 cents, make the partition wall full height, so the ceiling can support the top of the wall. At least add some sort of top of wall support.

8. It is definitely happening. https://youtu.be/WRA3rWYefPY

9. Ben Mallah, “So if you’re in real estate right now, you are screwed baby, screwed.”

10. Every thing is so great in real estate. That’s some Bull. Every body that own never tell you the real facts about it.

11. Question: Are your lenders for the refi currently active with rental loans? Im in a BRRR with a duplex we used hard money and was 24 hours out of closing the refi with another lender. Had a commitment letter and one day before they said they were freezing their rental lending program due to the coronavirus economic situation. Talked with two other lenders and both of them froze lending as well.

12. I think I know the Toilet paper dealer and the buyer. Also the house you are working on is one of the first houses in Tacoma to be built with plywood That was before it was approved by the building industry. My Father watched that house being built when he stayed at his grandparent house. In the summer he would sit on his swing and watch.

13. lol…We ARE going to have a lot of other problems other than our rental and property investments. We literally have a government that does not recognize private or individual property rights right now…cuz of the covids or whatever else cold/influenza is going around. We have some massive problems because we're allowing our government to overreach the Constitution. That's just my personal opinion though.

14. Seattle is a good flip market but too expensive for buy and hold. I life in this area.

15. 400 sq ft divide $30,000 for ADU is $75 per sq foot renovation cost. Now $1000 per month divided by 30,000 = 30 months to pay back then its all profit give or take a few. Does anybody know where i can invest $30,000 and make it back in 2 yrs 6months?

16. Hope you like having a scruffy beard because you are not going to be able to afford razor blades by next month! You remind me of a rich guys kid with a trust fun what a joke – nothing you say makes sense. million dollar houses are owned by people so rich they do not even know anything is going on,,,,, So glad you will get 400 thousand which will mean you only loose one or two hundred thousand on that turkey. There is a lot you can do! saying there is nothing we can do is just stupid. This is the dumbest video I have ever ever watched! Dream on, Dream on. isn't that a song from a decade or three ago? Oh you think they did drugs down there? great. nice neighbourhood,,, nob and tube are you kidding me? and you bought that?/. all the wiring has to be replaced you fool. this is a two bed hours you never ever ever buy a two bed house as a rental. what a freaked joke. Oh my god this tour just gets worse. and worse great the foundation is cracked hahahahah. no problem hahaha. but you hope it is not in the footing. oh good grief – He says the siding is not in good condition. hahahaha. no kidding, ughghgh that garage is terrible. oh a bathroom? uh what about plumbing to a sewer? hahahaha. hope you got millions to do this. It will cost 400 thousand just to do all that! That is a tear down sweetie. are you kidding me?

17. Ya little problem with your inspections – they will be backed up for a year! hahahaha. and you will end up carrying that turkey till you are bankrupt! This video should be for people to learn everything NOT to do. Yep you ruined your investment the day you even considered buying that dump.

18. Ya little problem with your inspections – they will be backed up for a year! hahahaha. and you will end up carrying that turkey till you are bankrupt! This video should be for people to learn everything NOT to do. Yep you ruined your investment the day you even considered buying that dump.

19. Continuing business as usual today is a road map for suicide mr hero – total suicide – you know nothing – the dinousares would still be here if that strategy worked! think about it,, think hard now and maybe you will get it,,, IM out of here. only idiots could listen to this babble. Cant wait for the next crash. well you sure hit it out of the park didn't you! Instead of standing there bragging you should be nailing dry wall as fast as you can to dig your self out of that mistake Money Pit – I would not touch that dump on. a good day.

20. Burn rate. with dumps like that I think your burn rate is 100 per cent and you are toast! this is a total waste of time. You are here for your tenants ya right. okay let them live rent free and then lets see if you are there for them! Owning a dump like that is not a plus! I can not watch any more of this. it is so depressing how stupid you are – not to mention the ego – See you in debtors prison I'll wave as I drive by. You care about keeping your dear contractors working do you hahaha. ya if this continues on you just got a head start shooting yourself in the foot. IM amazed anyone gave you a mortgage for that dump.

21. Brother get to the point. bla bla bla bla. what a jackass gas bag – what a money pit. you would be best to burn that dump down and start over! it would cost less! that is a pig and you can re do it and it is still a pig. plus its a two bedroom. NO NO NO. dont ever buy a 2 bed. this clown is just making money blabbering crap on U tub what a total joke!

22. 0:58 in in the wrong business

23. That house is a SH hole – I would not take one word of advice from anyone that would purchase a money pit dump like that. – you have a nerve going in U tub and telling people any of this is a good idea further more the neighbour hood is awful and you have a lane running beside it which makes it the most undesirable of all OMG I would not want that hole in a million years. this is very bad advice to any fool stupid enough to listen to this! That is not a project its a total night mare. That would cost millions to fix up hahahaha It will take you one million years to ever realize a profit on that horror.

24. I have two rentals, one which i bought for 105 and put 60 grand down on (very small payment). I just rented that one in the middle of all of this to a marine guy who received a housing credit from the military. And I have another one that is finishing up the rehab and is located right across from the hospital in my town which is one of the largest employers, essential employers. I think these will be fine because of these factors. Section 8 is guaranteed income as is the military housing credit program. These are things that we need to be looking out. Cash is king of course as well as a defensive strategy.

25. This was hard to watch because of all the digression. Speaker should focus on remodeling that house and take you through it step by step—could have cut the length of this video in half. If he wants to discuss other topics and ramble then he should create another video and put that there.

26. 40% minimum drop in real-estate over 3 years. History repeats but this factor added in makes it much worse. Trillions being printed. Dam Banksters!

27. You and Graham Stephan has that same punk rock looking dude on the commercial breaks. I am gonna lose it if I see him or those Squatch idiots.

28. Is it still possible to flip houses with this virus epidemic going on ?

29. Was this video filmed before the Washington construction shutdown?

30. U r like a reality guy for me . Nic one

31. Man I was just wondering about folks stuck in between projects. Crazy TIMES…

32. Facts.. The world needs to start spinning again. People are hiding like scared little rabbits. Save the constitution.

33. How do you learn all of these things. Don't you need to work and get trained working as a subcontractor before you are knowledgeable enough to do house flipping?

34. Hope you're not over leveraged on all your properties because rough waters are head.

35. It ruined a different investment of mine I was collecting copper for 5 years and saved over 5000 pounds. And when I was gonna go sell it and checked prices for hey went way down😡😭😡😭. I’ll have to wait a while now

36. no ads! good

37. Hope today in Trumps speech.
    Wrap those windows, make it pretty.
    Its going to be ok.