Mortgage Rates

Email me: Dfrio@preferredrate.com
FREE Credit Score
WEBSITE
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

1. Hi Dan! Thank you again for your informative video's and for our little talk we had yesterday. I've gone through many Mortgage Banks and Companies. And truly you and your Staff offer the best interest rates and personal service! I'm glad I've signed up with you folks to do my REFI.
    Tony

2. Dan, the closer I get to closing on my first home purchase the more gratitude I have for You/(r) show. For the past few years, I've been watching you and thinking, "Why is this stuff THAT important?" Now I know. Most importantly, I wouldn't have lived long enough to have learned from the mistake you have guided me through. You are a real gift in a world of guesses. Thank you for everything. ❤️

3. Thank you Dan. Rates have substantially since I locked in almost a month ago. What I can do to take advantage of the new low rate?

4. Dan, I think you are wrong about the forbearance issue. They said on the news anybody needing a forbearance on a home loan up to 3 months. They can put the 3 forbearance payments at the end of their loan with no interest charged on that 3 months. Maybe the guy from the Trump administration was wrong when he answered the question. WHO KNOWS!

5. Thank you for the intel!

6. After we close on May 1st how long after could I do an IRRL to get a lower rate? Were locked at 3.25% on VA Loan. Would it be good idea to do so? Thanks

7. Do you ever do USDA LOANS?

8. so crazy how much changes in one day, yesterday to get 2.75%, you must pay $6000 and today, to get 2.75% I'm getting paid $1500 back

9. cool content keep it up