Refinance

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STUDENT LOANS AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT. #STUDENTLOANS #debtfree

Hello guys,
Thanks for stopping by again. We realised so many international students have very ridiculus loans while others who are new don’t even know where to start from.

No worries !!!! We got you. This video gives us basics on what to know about student loans.
#payoffstudentloans2019 #STUDENTLOANhacks

Part 2 on how to pay off your loans will be up next week.

Hope this video gives you some basic knowledge on STUDENT LOANS.

FOR SPECIFIC CONSULTATIONS:
asonganyiz@gmail.com

***SOCIAL MEDIA HANDLES***
Instagram:

FACEBOOK:
DEDE’SIGNATURE

FOR PR AND COLLABS
FOLEFODEDE@GMAIL.COM

1. Your husband's explanations were so helpful but your reaction to each one of them was so demotivating, mostly for someone like me who is really struggling with this but anyway, thanks for the info., it helped a lot!

2. hello Do you need a loan ?. Have you been online looking for a legit and
    genuine Loan to pay off your Bills or Start Up a Business of your own
    ?. Have you being turn down by your Bank or other Lender's online ?.
    Here is a place were you can get QUICK and EASY LOAN without any delay
    or problem, apply today and contact us via email below for more
    information and get funded asap with any amount you need as Loan today
    contact us today via email: ( loanlendingusa@gmail.com ) you can also WhatsApp number : +2348119021233

3. Thank you for this! Very informative

4. So expensive. When I think of the school fees I am grateful I studied in Europe.

Very informative video. Thank you Dede n hubby 😊

5. Very interesting now I know what to expect if I ever dream of going to study in America..😩😩 May the lord see us through πŸ˜…

6. Nice video.i really love it.keep bringing hubby!

7. More Informative videos.

8. We have something like that here but via your school no interest and also just part of your tuition fee. You can b paying like 25 euros a month. But this is very very limited depending on your school.

9. Team.hubby plz keep coming

10. In Europe university is not very expensive and in certain countries they are free. Ashia ohhh americans

11. Let me just share this video to my friends applying to come there

12. This is beneficial and insightful! I have never taken one and I think it’s an American thing. Go to school on credit and start working to pay! No me ooo

13. America….😁😁😁😁
    You cannot run away from student loans. It will spoil your credit if u don't pay.. which means you will not be able to buy a car, unless u pay cash, which also means you will not also be able to ever buy a house unless u pay cash,which is almost impossible to pay for a house cash or build a house cash. If u chose not to go to school and not take student loans, that means u will remain poor, with your $10 to $15 per hours job that will only pay your rent and food and no money left to even send to your family in cameroon… or Some people chose not to
    Be in dept or loan free but then work overtime ;16hours per day, almost everyday , and get super tired,and exusted trying to catch up with life finances.🀣🀣🀣🀣 But either way…. you will still suffer in America in other to make money..πŸ€”
    Or you can try to stay in Government schools so that your loans will be less, that way life is much more easier when u have less loans to pay. But then Government schools require super high grades (A and B grades) to get into professional schools…lol
    So either way . .America no easy at all…πŸ˜€πŸ™†β€β™€οΈ πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

14. Girl I didn’t go to college to avoid student loans. I feel like they’re designed to have u living in debt before you every TRULY LIVE πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

15. Nice video …check out my new comedy video

16. Choooiiiii una chip for dat etas. Basically everyone has dat kinda debt. 30,000 per yr. 😫😫😫😫

17. As for international students the school fees is come and see. πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ™„πŸ€” Hmmmm no comment

18. Student loans is life time payments.🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧🀧….expecially if u go to private school in the USA.. πŸ˜ƒ …. the interest is real.. .. imagine taking $40,000 for fees and housing every year for 4 to 6 years professional school like pharmacy school , or nursing school. You will end up with almost $300,000 loan plus interest…..it is like you are buying a houseπŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ€§πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚….lol As for me i will not allow this student loan to Rush me.🀣🀣🀣🀣… what i do is pay the minimum amount so that my life will not be stressful trying to pay off student loans… plus your finances will be balance with your lifestyle…" you cannot run away from student loan until u die " like your hubby said… bring him more on the channel.. πŸ‘

19. I feel like it’s crazy to be an international student because we pay out of pocket and we can’t get any loan. Then paying out of state tuition and all of those extra fees is a scam. Also, getting someone to co-sign for you is hard because they need to trust and love you so much before doing it. Thanks for bringing hubby. We are waiting for part 2!

20. Hi ,thanks very much for this video. Just a quick question, can the loan be sent to collection