Moratorium EMI Calculator for Term, Personal, housing Loan, Credit Card dues of All Bank
Link to Download Spreadsheet:
You will need following thing to calculate
1. Interest Rate
2. Outstanding Principal
3. Loan Term/ Period (in months)
If you have above details then you can calculate for Any Bank (SBI, Axis,HDFC, ICICI etc ) and NBFC (TATA, Bajaj etc)
In this Video on moratorium EMI Calculator for Term loan, Personal,housing Loan, Credit Card dues
I have covered following things.
1. How much interest will be charged during the moratorium period.
2. How much term of loan will be increased.
3. Additional EMI due to Moratorium
4. Benefit of Rate Cut by RBI if given by your bank.
5. Why you should pay your credit card bill and there charges.
In end of video I have explain if you want to opt for Moratorium how you can reduce the burden by making bullet payment once have money.
Do let me know if you have any question in comments on Calculating Additional interest during moratorium.
Credit Card Wallets:
Like | Share | Subscribe | Comment