Mortgage Loan

First Time Home Buyer Loan Guidelines Are Changing! (FHA, Conventional, DPA)

Thank you so much for watching my video! I am currently accepting new clients in the Phoenix, AZ area and it’s surrounding cities, all of my contact info can be found below. I also have links to all the free resources such as printables, an app, and more for you guys.

Call/Text me at: (480) 702-1280‬ *
Instagram:
Email Me: contact@javiervidana.com
Book an Appointment:
Website:
* Please be mindful of the timezones, I am located in MST.

RESOURCES:
Visit for free printables to help you with your home goals.
Download my App to search for homes in Phoenix, AZ:
——————–
Music Credit: Ameer Corro
Track Name: “This Is What A Sunset Sounds Like”
Music By: Ameer Corro @ linktr.ee/ameercorro

Javier is a licensed real estate agent in Arizona with My Home Group Real Estate. All information given in my videos is mean to be educational and meant to be a starting point in your home purchasing/selling journey. Please contact your local lender for actual terms of the programs if discussed in my video!

1. Good guess Javier. I spoke with a mortgage broker and the minimum is 640 (i'm in NJ). Now, as a person who built their credit up from subpar to above avg, I think this is great. Let's put it in perspective – if a credit score (Fico and otherwise) is a rating of how one manages credit; which in essence is relating to money habits…and you have a poor credit score yet, are trying to purchase an asset then you may hitting off more than you can chew. I'm personally glad no one approved me for a mortgage when I didn't fully understand assets vs liabilities, or what I means to use debt/ leverage properly.

2. You think wholesalers will be booming again ?

3. whats your opinion on people who went through bankruptcy but have brought their credit up to 700

4. Can you explain FHA 203k loan????

5. Man.. this sucks I was waiting for prices to drop. I don’t understand when a good time for lower/middle class buyers to buy is. When Rates are low costs are over 300k for a suburban 3 bedroom. Prices are low but rates are in the 5’s and you have to have A+ credit. 😒

6. Credit score of 820 but no down payment. what would be my best options? I'm in Cali. btw😑 "move"😁😑

7. I think this is spot on. Great video. Can you make a video on affects you believe will come from this on major cities where historically prices haven’t dropped much in the last 2 decades (NY, SF, LA, Hawaii, Boston)

8. I hope you’re wrong honestly, it’s already been harder for the younger generation to buy a home with crippling student loan Dept and low paying jobs. I’d like to see more opportunities at the end of this not less.

9. Thank You for all the information and for every video content you have ever made 🙏🏻 we all appreciate it !

10. Will this more than likely hit the VA program/mortgage guidelines also ?

11. This guy is totally wrong.. mortgage rates are still low and will continue to stay low. If you are in the market lock the rate because it can dip below 3.4 again. And then he talks about fha and 5% interest rates.. what the hell is this guy smoking.

12. Not to get off topic but do you know what shaved head means or is ? you don't have a shaved head dude

13. It doesn't make sense to raise taxes. It would further damage the economy.

14. Great content Javier. Always enjoy watching your videos!

15. How much money do I need down if I want to buy a house of 140 thousand? Thankyou

16. Covid -19 didn’t spook this…. it’s been like that since 2012. If anything it might cause mortgage rates to rise

17. Wrong again! Conventional will be tightening before FHA…looks like this guy hasn't been in the industry long enough

18. I hope that prices tank 50%. Im tired of all these realtors trying to lie in people faces about prices never will go down. Just look at airbnb they will start that next big crash of real state.

19. My home inspection is on Saturday. I am in riverside county southern california. as of today I cant have my realtor on site.

20. How are you qualified to give any advice or guidance when you don't even know that the minimum credit score for FHA is still 580 and not 600 like you kept repeating? It's just a bunch of wild guesses based on nothing more than your opinion, no thanks!

21. @javiervidana how hard will it be for a new small biz owner

22. This is the Great Depression and the 2008 Housing Crash all rolled together.

23. Lost 1.3 mil deal L.A.

24. Me and my wife are looking for a house. Our scores are 765 each. 110k income combined a year. What can I get?

25. You need to iron your shirt 👔

26. I hope they make it hard as can be to get a home. Sick of them using poor people to over inflate the market in cycles so they can steal large sums of money.
    If you want cheaper housing you got to make it harder to get a loan!

27. House prices won't drop much mainly because of inflation and the way the government will have to handle the restart of the economy. We will probably need another 2 to 5 trillion dollars stimulus in 2 or 3 months. If the virus comes back in the fall or winter and we have no vaccines, it may be worse. What that means is that we will have to print money and inflation will occur. My best guess, buy now. Lucky y'all that bought in the past 8 years.

28. Any thoughts on those of us who have NO credit score? I looked into a mortgage company who are known to accomplish manual underwriting. I have no account activity for the past two years. No late payments for my rent or utilities.