Mortgage Calculator

Will the U.S. Order a Yearlong Break on Mortgage Payments Due to COVID-19?!

Will the U.S. Order a Yearlong Break on Mortgage Payments Due to COVID-19?!

Order Everyday Millionaires today!
+ Order the Book:

The Chris Hogan Show is also available on:
+ Apple Podcasts:
+ Google Podcasts:

Other Resources in This Episode:
+ Use Our Free Retirement Calculator:
+ Join Our Private Facebook Community:
+ Find a SmartVestor Pro:
+ Attend a Live Event:

Ramsey Network (Subscribe Now!)
• The Dave Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Dave Ramsey Show (Live):
• The Chris Hogan Show:
• The Rachel Cruze Show:
• The Ken Coleman Show:
• Christy Wright:
• Anthony ONeal:
• EntreLeadership:

1. Get educated, encouraged and empowered to become an Everyday Millionaire. Subscribe today: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChrisHogan360?sub_confirmation=1

2. A year-long? Are they trying to have another property crisis/crash on their hands? How about that folks are expected to pay at least nine months’ worth of mortgage over the next year minimum?

3. Thanks for adjusting the title by phrasing it as a question 😊

4. “I’m from the government, and I’m here to help.”

5. Combining year long deferred payments with quarantine online shopping is a recipe for madness.

6. 🚨Lessons from all of this ; America stop your greed and stop outsourcing all your jobs to China , now we have to buy back mask from China ! Oh Lord 😷

7. @ Marie Michaels I called my student loan company. Their rep told me all their loans went into forbearance until Sept of this year due to the current pandemic situation. I told her that I would continue to make the payments. I want to be done with it asap. She said I could continue to pay. She then said the interest rate is at 0% so the entire payments are going to the loan amount n not interest. I will pay as much as I can. In also not working but being paid from my company. Give your loan company a call n how they can help you.

8. Phase 10 is money!

9. I wonder how many people out there think they’re just getting free rent/housing out of this as if they won’t have to pay it all back 😂

10. Being BS7 makes this a lot less stressful!

11. It’s times like these that bring back painful memories of me being a young homeowner in 2008 when I struggled to make payments on my home that I bought only 3 years pryer. I fell behind on payments and was so far under water I couldn’t sell it, I did a mortgage modification that just made the process of paying the home off longer and more expensive. Fast forward to 2015 the housing market recovered and the value of my home skyrocketed and I was able to sell it and get out of that trap.

12. Chris hogan is a very sharp man

13. Just like in 2008, a lot of folks will never earn as much as they had been prior to the recession. A year off from payments won’t help if they can never get back to affording that payment.

14. Can Hogan please get to the point?! He’s sooooooooo long winded. Starts at 2:00

15. This is a perfect example of why before I buy my first home I will have 20% down and 12 months of an emergency fund put aside before I sign on the dotted line.

16. Your videos are some of the best on the internet. Hands down.

17. All mortgages forgiven, all student loans forgiven. All credit card debt forgiven. All medical bills forgiven. All car loans forgiven.

18. With these shenanigans…. Me, I’m paying ALL of my bills, on time. Period.

19. This dudes voice is perfect for radio.

20. We are having a good time just cleaning, organizing, and taking inventory of what we have, and planning for this years garden. We have been canning things in the fridge and freezer and planning a grocery list for when we do go out. We want to go into this with our jars full, and as ready as we can be and stay on track to have the mortgage paid off in 2 years. Today I taught my 11 year old son how to make his own no-knead pizza dough and tomorrow we are having pizza and movie night!

21. Bills are never paid off – only delayed – when you're given momentary "relief." Hogan is right!

22. I am so very thankful that I paid off all of my debt just before this pandemic hit. I paid off the house January 3rd. If either me or my husband come down sick or get laid off for a bit, we can live on one income. What is even better is that we saved up enough money to survive for six months with no income coming in. This isn’t a “luck” thing. We made sacrifices and went without luxuries to get where we are today. We don’t buy expensive toys and fancy new cell phones. We don’t eat out and go out to the movies. We don’t take trips.

23. Their are a lot of people over leveraged and they are trying to stave off a home ownership apocalypse and municipalities cant afford a tax revenue crash with a bunch of homes going into foreclosures!
    The easy money has driven up the price of homes for a long time but the average person's income hasnt….so we were already at a crossroads andi another tipping point where the middle class gets decimated the remaining wealth will get gobbled up by corporations and the wealthy!!!
    This coming from a completely dept free family but we see some tough times coming!
    Please if you dont have your ducks in a row get them lined up! Please be safe, be frugal be wise….love and peace!

24. Terrible title. This is how you spread misinformation. There are proposals to do this with SOME mortgages. Vastly different than the title.

25. Up here in Canada morgages, credit cards, and credit line were already granted up to 6 months of hold since last week.
    I had a morgage payment deferral for 6 months after 5 min at the bank branch.

26. Chris you know what my tip is my friend?? I replaced my eyes with two glass eyes. Now I can see with my eyes wide shut. I havnt bought something since.

27. I believe they have suspended payments for people who have government backed HUD loans.

28. Freeze the interest too

29. I'm paying my bills for as long as I can. I lost my job but have enough to live off of for the year.

Will just keep paying my bills..

30. ME TOO…I unsubscribed from retail text messages and emails.

31. Wells Fargo want their money now.

32. They are hiding something huge

33. So I'm about buy house next month I can hold off on my payments for year?

34. I hope they gives us a break on the interest rates for student loans too. I will work hard to pay off as many loans as possible within 12 months.

35. I got 9 mortgages, LETS GO!!!!!!!

36. Yes. One year free mortgage.

37. This title is extremely misleading. At least put a question mark on it. (Edited to add: they just changed the title. Thanks for following the comments and doing great work, YouTube monitors! 👏🏻👏🏻☺️)

38. Stop rising rent prices too ! 😠

39. How about rent ?!

40. I have been walking for 1 hour per day with mother nature and it has done wonders for my spiritual being as well as my all-around health.

41. Keep pushing

42. I would love for them to put off mortgage for a year. I’d save my payments for a year and then make a principal only payment after 365 days 😂

43. Depwnding* and should* . Words that do not indicate a sure fire thing.

44. Give me a yearlong break on interest and I will sell everything I own to pay my remaining 150k balance in the next 12 months.

45. People still falling for clickbait?!