Mortgage Loan

the Collins by Franklin Homes

#franklinhomes #essentialserieskyleigh #mobilehomemasters

Hi Diva Family,

Your going to love this! Enjoy!

(Sales Manager)
R.V. Vergara 478-234-2533
vergara.guille@yahoo.com

(General Manager)
Melinda Ingram 478-453-4259
Melindawilkie@bellsouth.net

(Mortgage Loan Originator)
Jan B. Long 478-453-4259
janlong2254@yahoo.com

(My Amazon Storefront)
www.amazon.com/shop/designs4adiva

Don’t forget to “like” this video, hit the notification button and SUBSCRIBE to the channel & become a part of The Diva Family by clicking the links below 👇🏻

(My Cash App)
$christielove1

(My Channel Link)
youtube.com/c/MobileHomeDiva

***Do you want to collaborate with me (Companies, YouTubers, etc./Contact info below)

(Email)
Christie Vaughn
designs4adiva@gmail.com

To send correspondence or packages to Designs4aDiva , please email and ask for mailing address!!!

Music Credit –
Camera Equipment –
Microphone –
SD Card –

Ashley Brown GA Realtor :

Also, Follow me on other social media sites:

Social Media Sites
FACEBOOK:

INSTAGRAM

1. A sink with a sprayer in the laundry room!!! <3

2. Only thing I would change, is the addition of a big pantry

3. The lighting is terrible in this video

4. I wonder if this could be build with a wood burning fireplace. What would be awesome too, is if the manufacturer offered floorplans designed for basements, so the entry and stairwell is incorporated into the floorplan.

5. TFS…it is really nice… I would like to see electrical sockets in the master closets

6. You need to buy a light for your camera, tired of looking at rooms in darkness

7. Cute home!!!!

8. How much

9. It's Nice I don't like the Countertop like it's going to need to be Replaced if the pieces would start to fall apart . Not having to put in a New One . Just My Opinion .

10. Beautiful!!

11. Amazing.

12. HELLO DIVA…….this is a beauty , love the foyer , the open kitchen , is a dream……. i love the laundry / mud room……..the only thing i'd do , would be to switch out the carpet , for wood . this dwelling has sooooooo much going for it . the master bedroom / closet , makes me swoon………maybe , one way windows in the master bath . thank you , for sharing………….

13. Love, Love, Love it!!!!!!! 💕

14. OMG…the shower!! Beautiful!

15. Oh my gosh, I love this home. That big closet can be used as a temporary place for new baby too. My my, this home is perfect.

16. Only issue for me is the laundry room. It needs space for an upright freezer and it needs to be next to the master. I'd want a different kitchen island. I prefer a large rectangle island.

17. Beautiful! Love the bathroom…that shower and tub🥰

18. I could live in that home, love it. Now that BATHROOM window needs to be tinted.

19. I love the master bathroom, closet, kitchen, shower I could go on and on

20. I love this home it has so much space !!

21. Love it! This is a favorite!!! ❤

22. this is a nice home!

23. Work on your videos and I’ll be able to watch. Impossible to watch as is.

24. This reminds me a lot of the Super 68, a Clayton home. The size and layout of the whole place. I think this one is a little bigger tho! It's pretty nice, I'd live here❣️

25. I love that all the walls and ceilings look smooth and not textured

26. I think the kitchen backsplash would look way better white subway tile

27. Very nice. Love that master shower.

28. Hey Diva, Is the Fireplace a real wood burning Fireplace🔥 …just curious by the way it looks …MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE TFS 💕💖👏

29. This home is gorgeous!! It's perfect, and I love it!!

30. That's a keeper for me.!!!

31. Beautiful home,the master closet is as big as the second bedroom in my 14by 52 single wide mobile home. You go into a lot of detail especially that dinning room lighting, the master bathroom was beautiful and the tub was perfect,this would be the home my wife and I could grow old comfortable live our retirement years in.

32. My favorite, love it!!!!!

33. I loved this one Diva💓. Thank you for sharing it with us👍

34. Hello mobile home Diva first I really appreciate you showing those beautiful homes this home is lovely I loved everything about it This mobile home is very spacious the master bedroom and bathroom is gorgeous I liked it a lot. By watching your channel you have really taught me a lot about mobile homes and have truly convinced me to want to buy one I am a city girl and have been all of my life but I am ready to go in that direction. I am praying for you please be safe you are precious jewel in my eye. I love your personality and the way you and your husband work together at doing things. I truly see Pure love and I know God is with you both continue being an example of the-goodness of how God is first in your life continue praising and honoring him the best is yet to come. I enjoy everything about you stay true to yourself. Don’t be like me doing for Others and forget about yourself that’s why I am in my situation but My God is a healer and a promise keeper. Stay the course

35. You are too cute not to have a flashlight on your hip. You know alot of these homes are dark.

36. I absolutely love love love this home, it could definitely be a forever home and I love the quality of the home as well.

37. Love the detailing around the living room window. The stone cladding around the front door is equally inviting. Nice big foyer. Most are much smaller. The plank flooring is very nice. As always I wish it extended to the entire house. The fireplace/TV center is beautiful. Really like. Ceiielings are high which is always a bonus. I rarely say this but, the kitchen is near perfect. Huge. Only thought is that the Island should be done with a darker cabinet. The cabinets however are top end. Backsplash is perfect. Sliding glass doors are a great feature. Utility room is above average. Like the sink. A lot is the shelving in the home however, seems a little thin. May be just how the camera picks them up. Guest bedrooms are okay. Nothing special. One is a tad small. Guest bath is well done. Love the transom window. Master suite is above average. Nice hardware in the master closet which is super big too. Nice natural light. The bath is quite lovely. Prefer framing around the mirrors. Tile shower is awesome. So on my scale of the home I’d give it 8/10.

38. Most beautiful home I’ve seen yet. 👍
    Absolutely stunning Master suite (closet😃) love it

39. I love this one ❤

40. Boy, mobile homes have sure come a very long way, haven’t they?!?! This one is a beauty, for sure. Thank you for focusing on the dining room light! I love to see light fixtures, and a few others who tour & video mobile homes don’t focus on them much, so I appreciate that you did!! Whoever buys this home will be getting a real gem, for sure!

41. Beautiful home! The only missteps i see made was putting the toilet so close to the beautiful master tub and not having a trey ceiling with ceiling fan in the gorgeous living room. The laundry/mud room is always a nice touch…i would purchase this home in a instant

42. Yes that Master Closet is everything. I would live in there lol 😁

43. Beautiful home

44. I love the master closet 😍…

45. Kardashian Closet – I would like to see a huge walk-in closet with an island converted from a living room/ den floorplan with a long hallway for the front door. Or it can be converted from a 3rd or 4th bedroom.

46. That master closet is where my wife’s clothes would go and the hall closet would be mine.lol