Mortgage Loan

5 Facts You Must Know When Buying A Mobile Home | Purchasing a manufactured home

5 Facts You Must Know When Buying A Mobile Home. There is a lot of misinformation about mobile and manufactured homes. This will cover 5 facts that will you …

1. FYI: We make triple wide homes now. And yes, negotiate the price with your dealer. Dealers usually double the price they paid us (manufacturer) for the house. IF you're paying close to $100,000 for a new home, that house was sold to the dealer for less than $50,000, and cost us less than $20,000 to build.

2. The deal with used mobile homes is that most Banks will not touch a older mobile home…
    Which means that you must have cash to buy them… !!!

3. You didn't mention the fact that no insurance company will insure the home. We found one, but it covers very little and is outrageously expensive.

4. What does a 911 letter mean

5. .. Can you buy a M-home and own the land you buy it on as well?

6. Hello,

I am going to retire in September of this year 2020, and wanting to find some land only 1 acre or 2, will be purchasing Manufactured home to place on it, I hope to find a nice piece of land closest as can get to Mckinney Tx, i.E Farmerville, Princeton, Van Alystne, Bonham, Sherman Tx. as this will be my retirement home not looking to spend over 10,000 a acre…I know dreaming right,but I figure only way can do this so I don't have a mortgage anymore , selling my home , hope to clear about 60K-75K, so got to get land, MAnufactured home, septic , utilities all for under 60K-75k, again I know I'm dreaming and only have about 6 months before September, but will take my time, if i have to stay here in my site built home and pay this 1200.00 mortgage will rather than get into something I really don't want. I read so many of your comments and gave me some hope, if my wife would be 62 also I would just reverse mortage and be done with it, but she is not and Texas says both spouse's have to be 62. Anyway any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
    Thought I'd reach out to the masses!!!!

7. Cool vid

8. What if you have bad credit and you want to pay with cash / make payments!!??

9. Thank you for sharing. You might like home tours we show on our channel.

10. I think I am in love😍😍super gorgeous women super classy and refine👌💛

11. I'm sure she means "manufactured" homes. (!!!!!)

12. My 16×80 burned last week. I just found out the insurance will only pay 23k for it 😰. I can’t even buy the smallest most basic home to replace it with for that. If you have a nice Mobil home with insurance be aware that if something happens they will never replace it for you!!

13. I'm interested in a triple or quad size

14. Trailer Trash….I'll Pass.

15. Nice

16. How much can a fully updated 1,000 square foot mobile home be sold for?(Approximately) we are buying a property that has 2 1,000 sqft beautiful mobile homes but we have no use for them so we have to sell them

17. Do not buy a mobile home!!. It's like buying a car….after driving a lot of miles the value goes down. The same thing with a mobile home. They lose value over the years. Until it's garbage. That doesn't happen with a traditional home. Do not waste your money with mobile homes!!.

18. You only need to know one thing. They are complete garbage. A shoebox is built with more integrity. Don't buy one. They should be outlawed.

19. They sell used mobile homes from the 70’s for 300-400 thousand dollars here in Silicon Valley

20. Another great and informative video Kristina! I wish you would be working in the Ozarks!

21. How’d I go from Minecraft to buying mobile homes??