Mortgage Rates

Mortgage Rate Update – Rates Can Only Go So Low

As mortgage bond prices move to even higher levels, why are the rates not going lower? A quick look at the bond prices over the last 3 months paints a picture and suggests the possibility that rates can only go so low, regardless of the bond price.

Call or text me anytime at 314-599-0511 for help with your mortgage.

Recent client reviews:

APPLY ONLINE:

NMLS# 374393. Vice President/Mortgage Banker at Paramount Bank NMLS 551907. Equal Housing Lender. FDIC Insured.

1. Wish I could lock now, since I don’t close on my new house until June 2, I can’t lock until April 6, I think. Unfortunate. Hope rates don’t raise too much before then.

2. I locked into 3.0% on a 30 year this week. I missed out on the record low 2.875% a couple weeks ago. However, I didn't want to get greedy and miss out again. I'm happy with my choice. I think you just confirmed that decision!

3. Hi Great video. I am in the Philadelphia P.A. area, In a soon to be hot area. last time I checked with my loan officer back in late January early February I was quoted at 3.8 % FHA. I asked her today what the rates are if they changed  and she said she's not sure something about they closed early and her system isn't showing them at that time of the phone call. i have 3 questions. Is that possible, and do you think I should buy now and give asking price, also what do you think about using the state of the economy and uncertainty as leverage to try get the asking price reduced? last question.The 3.8 I was quoted, Over a month or 2 ago. What do you think would be a realistic ballpark number interest rate today.

4. Why is my lender telling me rates are not as good as couple weeks ago and is not locking my rate but when I come online I see a lot of lenders saying rates are low. I’m confused

5. great content you deserve more subscribers

6. great video I really liked it

7. nice content keep up the amazing content

8. amazing content I loved it

9. Can you give me an approximate of how much you would have to pay if you lock for 90 but home closes in 120 days