Refinance

You can put a pause on mortgage, student loans, and taxes during coronavirus pandemic

There is light at the end of the tunnel for those feeling a financial hit from the Coronavirus. Homeowners who lost their job or income during this public health crisis could be eligible to have their mortgage payments paused or lowered.

1. This is not the case now. The bill says you can add it to the end of your loan. They will do 4 months and you can extend for up to 8 months. YouTube Meet Kevin he breaks ot down from the actual bill that will be signed tomorrow!!!

2. Why tf does trump always have all those people stand behind him while he's up there talking, it's so weird and annoying just standing there with awkward dumb faces

3. This whole thing is bullshit. All lenders regardless of situation will postpone 90 days of payments. The big catch is at day 120 you have to payback the 90 day balance in full at that time. The right thing to do is just add 90 days extended at the back end. So housing market will be screwed and the little man will be eating water dipped bread for the next year to catch up. But Boeing and America airlines will still have sky lofts.

4. What light I work at popular convenience store for this winter

5. Need help, I call my Morgage Caliber home loan and adviced them the lost of income do to the Corona virus. They said I qualified for a 3 month pause with no penalties but at the end of the four month the full past due balance most be pay in full and if not, legal presiding will start to Reposett our property. My business lost all my clients due to this horrible epidemic, if I cant pay my mortgage this month how I will pay the full past do balance in the fourth month. This is no help, this is horrible for God safe, what I'm going to do now.

6. So the banks are gonna get their money even though the ENTIRE world has gotten laid off for international and national health precautions???? …..seems a tad bit rediculous. None of this was any of our faults.

7. So, it is means I can stopped home loan in this time. It is apply to all the bank?

8. If you can get through to someone. Customer service wait times are 5+ hours, and transferring to other lines for another 4+ hours…. Good luck getting through.

9. GENUINE BANK GUARANTEE (BG) AND STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT (SBLC) FOR LEASE AT THE LOWEST RATES AVAILABLE. OTHER FINANCIAL INSTRUMENTS SUCH AS MTN, CD, DLC, PB ARE ALSO AVAILABLE.

I am direct to a provider who has recently issued banking instruments for a couple of my clients the provider is 100% check-able you can do your due diligence on them. I personally know the provider.

Our instruments are only from triple 'a' rated banks and we issue from $1M to $5B . The provider is 100% verifiable. If you are genuinely seeking bank instruments. Contact me and i will furnish you with details.

They deal with issuing of instruments such as Bank Guarantee and Standby letters of credit also Letters of credit. I only want serious buyers then i will put you in touch with the provider directly.

– Bank Guarantee (BG)

– Standby Letter of Credit (SBLC)

– Direct Line of Credit (DLC)

– Medium Term Note (MTN)

– Letter of Credit (LC)

I will be glad to share with you our working procedures.

Contact : Robert Bouffad

Email: robertbouffad358@gmail.com

Skype: Robert Bouffad

LinkedIn: Robert Bouffad

BROKERS ARE WELCOME & 100% PROTECTED!!!

10. Hopefully Fannie Mae mortgages for owner occupied 2 family homes will qualify