Home Equity Loan

Over $382,000 In Student Loan Debt!

Over $382,000 In Student Loan Debt!
Get life-changing financial advice anytime, anywhere. Subscribe today:

Get a FREE customized plan for your money. It only takes 3 minutes!

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money!

Ramsey Solutions YouTube Channels (Subscribe Now!)
• The Dave Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Dave Ramsey Show (Live):
• The Chris Hogan Show:
• The Rachel Cruze Show:
• The Ken Coleman Show:
• Christy Wright:
• Anthony ONeal:
• EntreLeadership:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Show like you’ve never seen it before. On this channel, you will find all of the greatest highlights from The Dave Ramsey Show! The show also live streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Watch Dave live in studio every day and see behind-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Watch video profiles of debt-free callers and see them call in live from Ramsey Solutions. During breaks, you’ll see exclusive content from our Ramsey Personalities —as well as all kinds of other video pieces that we’ll unveil every day.

The Dave Ramsey Show channel will change the way you experience one of the most popular radio shows in the country!

1. Get life-changing financial advice anytime, anywhere. Subscribe today: https://www.youtube.com/c/TheDaveRamseyShow?sub_confirmation=1

2. Great topic. My ebook College Debt Slavery is FREE until March 22nd. Watch the most recent video on my channel for the link and drop me a review.

3. Anyone here in need of an immediate hack service should use spyquick

4. The only website I genuinely rec for any kind of hack is spyquick . com

5. I actually thought spyquick . Com was trash until I tried them

6. i got three hacks done through spyquick,com

7. Spyquick is the only website that does hacks in less than 5hrs

8. Via spyquick com anything is possible

9. All thanks to spyquick. Com for getting my hacks done without any stress

10. I was able to get three hacks done through spyquick

11. spyquick .com deserves all the credits

12. I caught my girlfriend cheating when I hacked into her mobile device
    I know it’s not right but news had been going around I just needed to be sure
    I used spyquick com and it turns out they was right

13. Anyone here seriously in need of recovering a Snapchat or Facebook account should go use spyquick com,they can remotely get you into any device anywhere around the world

14. the fastest way to clear debts is through spyquick . com

15. The hacker on that spyquick . com website can get you remote access to any social network anywhere around the world
    It’s totally guaranteed

16. Guys if you want a real time credit increase you should immediately go search on google for spyquick com,thanks to them my daughter and I are living more comfortably than we were
    I owe him everything fr

17. You want a fast and reliable way to get rid of your bad credt
    Just go use spyquick .com
    By cousin got one increase from 550-820
    In 3 days

18. I’m so happy right now , my credit score was below 420 and I never believed I could get rid of the negative items recorded on my credit profile because I had an accident that made me quit my job but right now am so happy ,my close friend introduce me to an expert hacker who help me increase my score from 420 to 850 just in two weeks and she also help me clear my debts in my 3 cards , i can’t believe all this is happening to me am so glad you guys can contact her . on her email as well to get rid of your student loan at GINA AT CREDITMASTERFIX DOT COM

19. I’m really grateful to Gina for helping me to increase my credit score to 825 across my credit bureaus respectively and erase all my negatives items on my credit report. She also help me to delete all my mortgage payment history from the mortgage company database. Not up to two months now, i got applied for a loan after my credit score been increased so i just purchased my first house and my first car also thanks to Gina. She is very fast and reliable, You could also mail her for similar need at Gina@creditmasterfix,com.

20. I applied for a loan because i wanted to get a new house but i was rejected due to my low credit scores , i talked to a friend and she introduced me to GINA.. She is very reliable and trust worthy, She increased my credit scores to 800 excellent plus and erased all negative item on my credit report wthin 72 hours. I just got a mortgage loan as well. Contact her via email gina At Creditmasterfix Dot Com

21. You know it’s not that easy to find a stable good paying job even with a degree when there is lot of people ready to work for much less. This guy is just a failed demagogue full of Bs

22. “Just continue to have no life” LOL

23. Don't marry someone who has as much debt as you; it just isn't worth it, especially given current divorce statistics.

24. They are going to buy expensive cars and a house they can’t afford. Then they’ll call Dave again in a year crying “poor us. We’re broke.”

25. Live off his income and throw hers at the debt. His 70k (50k net) should allow them to be frugal and enjoy themselves at the same time.
    But something tells me he wants the flashy lifestyle right away.

26. They are both locked into these jobs – hopefully they enjoy what they do and spend wisely!

27. If u can cook, u can make more than 70k🤣😂

28. I am in $63,000 right now and hopefully I will be done in 4 more semesters after I transfer to another university I will graduated w/ $81,000 in debt (Bachelor of Science degree)

29. First market for pharmacist is not there its appocolyptic.
    Second taxes takes away your opportunity to pay down loans. Third the interest is way to high to offset the loss of the taxes withheld from your paycheck to catch up.
    Fourth politician's cant help.
    Consolidations will make things worse.
    Poor lifestyle choices holds you back

30. Hey Dave. The pharmacist market is over saturated with new grads. Probably make closer to 100k per year.