Mortgage Rates

Housing Bubble 2.0 – Coronavirus Puts a Stop to Mortgage Payments – Foreclosure Tsunami to Follow

Housing Bubble – Housing Bubble 2.0 – Housing Bubble 2020
Real Estate Investing – Real Estate Investing 101
Investing with No Money Down – Case Shiller Home Price Index
Coronavirus – COVID-19 – Black Swan Event

Today is March 24th 2020 and Randy will discuss the following topics:

Banks & Lenders Suspending Mortgage Payments

Links:

Connect with me to find out more about my new Turn Key Real Estate Investment Program.

The deals are flowing !!

I have a free report you can download at:

www.HousingBubble2.com

If you have any questions, or wish to discuss Housing or Real Estate Investment, You can reach me directly at: randy@luxuryshortsales.com

Also, please help our channel grow by clicking like, commenting, sharing our videos and subscribing to our channel.

I am not an attorney, financial planner, CPA or tax advisor. This channel merely provides opinion, commentary and summarizes data and information that is readily available to the general public regarding the Housing Market. I advise you to seek tax / legal / professional counsel and for everyone to do their own due diligence prior to making any significant decisions or purchases regarding real estate or other investment matters.

#HousingBubble2
#RealEstateNews
#RealEstateInvesting

1. This is just the beginning. I don't think people will be able to recover from this when the virus issues slow down.
    Will 2020 be the year that the market finally implodes ? It sure looks that way. The banks and Lenders will create a flood of future foreclosures. If you are not looking at this huge opportunity to either invest in Real Estate or purchase a Distressed Property at discount prices for your primary residence, you should seriously consider doing this. Short Sales are Foreclosures have proven to be much more inexpensive in price – yes they may come with some challenges – however the discounts outweigh the issues. For more information on how to learn these techniques, please contact me via email at: (randy@luxuryshortsales.com). As I also mentioned, I am getting access to many more properties for buy and hold, fix and flip and multi-family as well. Reach out to me if you have any interest in investing in my area. I have set up my turn key investment opportunity. email me to get more info.

2. You think I should sell my house now? 🤷🏻‍♀️

3. Where's your cat???

4. This will look like 2008 all over again

5. I could be wrong, but I don't think forbearance means at the end you have to pay all the backed months. I think it's just pushing you forward and extending the time when your loan mortgage would be paid off. This doesn't affect me or anything I know, so it's not like I have a vested interest in believing this. I just know when I've had forbearance on a student loan, for example, it didn't mean that at the end of the forbearance I had to 3 months or 6 months or whatever all at once. It just meant the life of the loan extended out for that amount of time. I'd definitely like to be able to see the official legal clarification on how this sort of mortgage forbearance is going to work. If it really means that at the end of the time, people owe whatever the whole amount is, then almost everyone would be foreclosed on. I don't think that's what's happening, but I'd love to see clarification if I'm wrong on that.

6. my friend at Silver Liberties channel interviewed me regarding the state of the Housing Market …… to catch the video use this link: https://youtu.be/8irCFMEdna0

7. SO WHY DO HOME BUYERS PAY FOR MORTGAGE INSURANCE? ISN’T IN CASE THEY FORECLOSE?

8. If a Million Dollar Beach home was in Foreclosure for $10,000 I still couldn’t afford it.

9. Yes the Securitization Fraud 2.0 continues…..
    Every soft money mortgage in the US is a fraud..
    .and the blood sucking leeches, bottom feeders and scavangers will will run amok as you say.

10. Hush….
    I hope it TANKS‼️

11. Canada is in a far, far, far worse situation:

1.) We have a higher debt to income ratio
    2.) We have an almost 0% savings rate
    3.) 44% of Canadians have less than $500 in savings
    4.) We have a huge property bubble

12. I bought my house 20 years ago, and got a good deal…..it’s gone up, its gone down, its gone up, and now it’ll probably go down again……I bought it as a place to live, never figured it was much of an investment…..Great information, Randy. Thanks!

13. TRUMP.. eliminate penalties and taxes on our 41k.. for all ages for one year $$$.FROM SAN ANTONIO TEXAS

14. Bank always win.

15. There is not free markets, Gov owns all deb for the banks, and banks owns youre property.

16. Very good info

17. All mortgages deeds of trust are fraud!!!
    Securitized mortgages are fraud.
    Blah blah blah…
    Sue the trustee, as debt collector, demand for complete accounting, original note etc…
    Hint…their is no note…and their never was a promissory note… chain of title bifurcated, their was never a bank loan.

18. What we're witnessing here is the fall of the American Empire and Western Society. Smokescreen and scapegoat. I'm really surprised that lasted 12 years. Trillion here trillion there no big deal. It took America 200 years to spend 1 trillion dollars. We pay 600 billion a year in interest alone on our national debt. Over 200 trillion in unfunded liabilities. I say we get rid of the bankruptcy courts. Just go to the government and get free money. Freaking flipping joke

19. The fed is buying up all real assets with Monopoly money and leave most people with all the debt. The banks will never do you or I any favors. Oh, but if the banks fail we the people bail them out but they will ruthlessly throw you n the streets when your down.

20. No NOOoooo they all think its all going to be FREEEEEeeeeee LMFAO idiots we aint seen nothing YET

21. People in Columbus Ohio, where I live, who bought in the last 3-5 years, should sell now, while there are still suckers out there. Hime prices have risen between 40 -60% in the last 4-5 years. It's been like Tulip mania here. People doing anything to get a home – foregoing inspections, bringing money to the table knowing appraisal will be lowere than offer, etc..

22. Good thing i kept my 2008 mdx 50,000 miles i can sleep in it comfortably if everything falls to pieces.

23. Playing with things can come back and bite you your society is falling apart stop playing with society with your tax, gadgets and your toys means nothing living to way god attended means everything that means your pollution and greed is going away and living off the land is coming back

24. I am seeing the same phenomenon.

25. Randy,
    Thank you. Very informative!

26. What’s going to happen for people that are already facing foreclosure before the coronavirus?

27. With AI and robo manufacturing taking even upper class positions, GMI is inevitable as we increasingly need fewer and fewer people to make society function. And that's a good thing. People are supposed to be enjoying life, not working in the coal mines ruining their health. I EXPECT my GMI. I demand it NOW !

28. Until free money is given away to the poorest who NEED it (GMI- guaranteed min. income) it will continue to be a failing system. This forebearance b.s. is just crap. We are one of the RICHEST countries on the planet, there is no valid reason why GMI has not been implemented. There is no valid reason universal health care has not been implemented like ALL the other industrialized countries.

29. Corona hasn't been around a month yet. How fast do people get into a foreclosure situation?

30. All this talk of economic Armageddon in all the Western style nations in the world as if it’s all that matters. And then there’s Russia 🇷🇺 and China 🇨🇳 combined the largest occupied land mass on earth 🌏 just cruising along stacked up with gold Russia 🇷🇺 with minimal debt and loaded up with oil and gas. Guess we now know who finally won the Cold War.

31. to a real estate agent these factors mean NOTHING, just buy buy buy right now because nothing is going to decease the housing market values. millions of foreclosures = won't make prices go down . Millions of job loses, nope, housing prices won't go down. Dead buyers… can't make these prices go down. Dead sellers, no way, prices can't go down! So buy buy buy right now!