Mortgage Rates

The Latest On The Economy And Mortgage Rates

The world we’re living in has changed dramatically and keeps changing day by day. Keeping that in mind, I want to deliver the most relevant and practical advice and information I can to you right now, and will continue to do so as we all ride this crazy rollercoaster.

We are in uncharted territory. Many of the events of the past week were unprecedented, and there are sure to be more. So I want to talk to you about what is happening right now, and what I see happening for the next 6 months based on where we are right now. And I’ll keep you informed and updated as things evolve in the coming weeks.

👇👇👇

480-818-6222

👉Instagram @lizyirvine

🎙Check out our Smart Cents podcast for weekly market updates
👉Text “LIZY” to 21000 for text updates on our market podcast

1. I’m only 1:46 minutes into the video and your cheerful sprit is no where to be found 😞

2. Thanks for the info, it's nice to see you get down to the nitty gritty details in times like these where uncertainty is everywhere. As someone who is in escrow to sell my home and use the money to put down on the new house (also in AZ), you've helped me a lot during that process!

3. This is gold!!!! Thank you

I was thinking into buying a place now with a purpose of converting it to a rental after a year. Do you think we will see a price drop in housing market because of the current situation and how many months from now will it take to get the prices affected? Thank you for your time

4. what do you think about mortgage quote reporting site such as https://getaquote.fyi

5. Your videos are so informative. Thanks lizzy

6. Hi i got FHA mortgage and I been 3 years paying on time except for 4 months from November to February reason immigration process, now I’m in better position again but I make a payment modification and they report on my credit. Is not showing on my record but is there. I WANT TO REFINANCE bcz this is the best time for me to do it

7. Hi Liz ,We just did a Disaster Mortgage Relief deferment . It was for 2 months ,we are putting that money aside for emergencies as well .San Antonio just announced Stay at home order today

for 2 weeks for the whole city . I adviced my clients . Car payment can also be deferred

8. Can you make a video for the home buyer? I chose a house, about to get into escro and now interest has rocketed. My employment is stable but I’m completely confused with the market??

9. Great video Lizy! Thanks for sharing this valuable information! 🙂

10. More videos!! yay!! thank you!

11. you r complicating things too much,

12. Hey! Would you be able to add me to the private Facebook group?