Refinance

How To Get A Car Loan With Bad Credit Or No Credit!

Today I go over how to get a car loan if you don’t have credit or have never had a car loan before!

Second Channel:
Instagram: ben_hardypl
Facebook: @benhardycar

1. I have a 782 credit score but I’m 18 and have never gotten a car and applied at tesla financing with a $12000 down payment for a $48k model 3 and they denied my application

2. My credit score is 740. But that’s just cause of paying off 2 credit cards for a year. Around August or October I’m planning on getting a Tesla which cost 46k. I will be putting down 20k but I’m scared that since I have no loan history I will be declined but every bank or credit union. Is their anything I can be doing now to help me gain that trust for now from banks?

3. I have a credit score of 777 but my damn Credit Union says i'm only approved of $18,000, the car I want costs $23,000 but if I put $2,000 down I just need a 21,995 loan

4. best thing to do if you're young and if you have no credit is to build some quickly, get a credit building loan at a credit union or a credit card and keep up on the payments for 6 months to a year and have your parents put you on one of their bills that builds credit and in that time save up what you can for a down payment, my fist vehicle I bought new was a Ram SRT-10 back in '04 and I got a deal on it with almost no problem because those was the steps I took beforehand and in about a year I went from being a ghost with no credit to a score of over 700

5. Do you know anything about Auto Credit Express? I applied with them and received a pre-approval from Hyundai. I have the lowest credit score.

6. Just getting done with a loan on my 2015 Chevy Silverado . I will never go through this bullshit ever again !

7. I've gotten new cars / motorcycles in the passed , I would pay them off then trade for a newer ones. Secret is when you apply during application , add more of what you make in a year , you pay no rent , then it's up to you if anything down $0. I always put $3k-5k when I receive my taxes 👍👍👍👍 last October I got wifey a 2020 Hyundai palisade limited, & 2019 harley breakout CVO , december I got 2019 Honda civic type-R

8. Yes, you can get a loan, @20%, with $3000 for $15000 car, with another $4000 alarm, warranty and gap insurance your payment is $470 for 5 years. Your finance amount Is $18000, you buried in that for life muhahaha, then 5 months later got repo

9. So are these "pre -approval" applications that you see on those online used-car network sites just B.S. to get you in the door and/or to get your info?

10. I really love the video

11. What banks or finance company approves little to no credit?

12. Bought a 2019 silverado last Aug with no credit….just didnt use any forever…

New trucks were cheaper than used ones at the time so…

13. "I get auto loans so I can invest my money."
    Dave Ramsey's hair would be on fire if he heard that line lol

14. Amazing👍👍👍

15. I guess if you make 10-15K a month it shouldn't be a problem getting 50K vehicle

16. Ben is handsome

17. Sharing this with my son who thinks he needs a 2020 Kia or Hyundai with all the bells and whistles when my wife is willing to give him…GIVE…her 2014 Nissan Sentra, just a basic base model with nothing in it. He likes driving my Palisade that has all the safety features but I also have been driving 30 years and worked my ass off to be able to go buy that for cash. My first car was a 1987 Chevy Nova hatchback that I hated but drove it until I could afford a Ford Ranger and then after I didn't need a co-signer anymore at the age of 22 I bought a Ford Mustang LX.

18. You got a hair cute lol looks good

19. Sadly bad credit is better than no credit.