Home Equity Loan

Should I Move Credit Card Debt To A Personal Loan?

Should I Move Credit Card Debt To A Personal Loan?
Get life-changing financial advice anytime, anywhere. Subscribe today:

Get a FREE customized plan for your money. It only takes 3 minutes!

Visit the Dave Ramsey store today for resources to help you take control of your money!

Ramsey Solutions YouTube Channels (Subscribe Now!)
• The Dave Ramsey Show (Highlights):
• The Dave Ramsey Show (Live):
• The Chris Hogan Show:
• The Rachel Cruze Show:
• The Ken Coleman Show:
• Christy Wright:
• Anthony ONeal:
• EntreLeadership:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Show like you’ve never seen it before. On this channel, you will find all of the greatest highlights from The Dave Ramsey Show! The show also live streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Watch Dave live in studio every day and see behind-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Watch video profiles of debt-free callers and see them call in live from Ramsey Solutions. During breaks, you’ll see exclusive content from our Ramsey Personalities —as well as all kinds of other video pieces that we’ll unveil every day.

The Dave Ramsey Show channel will change the way you experience one of the most popular radio shows in the country!

1. David paid my 32k credit card debts. Saw his contact on a debt relief forum and texted him and told him my background and he helped me without leaving my car note which he paid too. Text him on + 1 4 6 9 3 3 6 8 8 5 6.

2. We want some rice and beans teeshirts Dave!

3. What is a laon?

4. I’ve been in debts for a while now and almost lost my car and house due to my loan and credit card debts, Ruma_telecom01 0n 1nstagram helped me clear my debts and funded my account the dude is awesome

5. All thanks to spacehacker ( +1 469 248 8115) my credit card debt, personal loan and auto loan all in total of $67,510 has been payed off by him for free…. he never requested for any upfront or service charge , sounds too good to be true ? That’s because we share all his deposits on % and I make at least $4300 weekly via my credit card with his professional skill…text him am sure he will help you as just the way he did for me ….thank me later

6. I can’t believe this, vyke666 on Insta fund my credit card 💳 for free

7. You can also get another credit card with an intro Zero APR and then carry the balance. You wont be paying interest at all and then tackle the debt seriously there.

8. I will go bankruptcy and with that I won't have good credit to get back in debt again.

9. Am so debt free guys !!! Y’all can try Tony out he got my credit cards and student loan paid up not to mention the extra 10k I got from him text him up on 1 2 5 1 2 6 5 3 2 5 9

10. Refinance and save that $1000!!! Every penny helps to knock out debt!!

11. Yes but can I also be the biscuit and the gravy???

12. Hi Dave Ramsey: Over 40 years, Andrew Yang’s “Freedom Dividend” would give more than one million dollars minus “value added tax” to couples. The Freedom Dividend increases over time. Put the money in our hands!

The “bottom 94%” would benefit from a net gain of Freedom Divided minus the “Value Added Tax”. The “top 6%” would benefit from living in a more equitable society. The “top 6%” have family members, friends and colleagues that would benefit from the net gain.

13. Oddly enough, in some areas of the world they have negative interest rates, so maybe SOMEONE out there can borrow their way out of debt?

14. 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔

15. Loan spelling is wrong in the video

16. Loan or laon?

17. I understand that the behavioral aspect is much more important than the interest rate, but the rate shouldn’t be discarded as unimportant. Some people owe 30-50k+ at over 15% apr. In cases of higher debt, the rate can literally make difference between being able to get out in a reasonable amount of time or not.

18. “Loan” was misspelled.

19. Hey, I give you a thumbs up for being on the road and making a plan to get financially sound! As far as I am concerned converting CC debit to a personal loan is a good option. Step by step you will reach your goal !!!! Good job!

20. "You are the 🍔, the 🥬, 🍅, the secret 🥣" ~ Dave Ramsey

21. sounded like Dave was soliciting a $1000 from these nitwits.

22. Laon I saw that

23. Ah gee, credit cards 17%, loan 5%….tough choice….
    Move to a loan and be sure to pay it off!

24. When I ask for a personal loan they ask what the loan being used for. What would I say to get a low interest rate? I’ve used a loan before to do repairs on my car (which is paid off) but was givin a 17% rate on it…

25. What's a "laon"?

26. I’m the hamburger!

27. Hi Dave. Can we do lunch when you are free. I’d appreciate it greatly. Thank you.

28. Spending like I’m in Congress. Lol.

29. It took them 48 seconds to realize loan was spelt wrong

30. Hello Ramsey. I'm from Afrika, Burundi 🇧🇮 to be more precise. I've started using your free app EVERYDOLLAR, and it's so helpfull; Will you please include some other languages and currencies in the app. Thanks.

31. What happened to me was I got a personal loan, paid off my credit cards. Now that was fine, but I started using credit cards thinking I could control it, and ran the totals back up, so now you have a loan payment and credit card payments. Not saying everybody does this, but Dave is right, behavior and discipline are much more important than saving a few hundred bucks on interest rate. It's amazing how many people waste their money on foolishness, then suddenly try to use intellectual calculations to get rid of the debt. Like Dave said, it's not a math problem, it's a behavior problem, fix your wasteful behavior and the math becomes a moot point.

32. I am the hamburger, the chicken sandwich, and the meat lovers pizza.

33. In simple terms: If you don't change the amount you are paying over the minimum amount due, you're not going to get the payoff done no faster than a few weeks…eh maybe a month.

34. Consolidation is good because it cleans up the logistics of paying only one company, and a lower interest rate slows (not stops) the bleeding. I've heard to many people though try to consolidate themselves out of debt without addressing the base issue they are spending addicts. It's fine that save as long as you make real progress on the debt load.

35. 90% of my friends and family consolidate and not long after the credit cards are maxed again plus a consolidation loan. Shaking My Head!

36. My debts just got paid off . Tony paid off my credit card and my car loans .Am so grateful right now I’ve made 9k so far working with him . Text him up on. +1 2 5 1 3 0 4 5 3 3 2

37. I feel like dave has missed a big point on why consolidation is great. Consolidation gives you a structured payment plan, you HAVE to make that payment (most banks direct debit it), where as credit is whenever you want to pay it. The number one rule is cancelling your credit card if you consolidate so you cant use it.

The other pro is you now have a fixed payment on a fixed term, so if you live by budgeting its a lot easier to say i need to budget this fixed amount every month than "hmm maybe ill pay this amount off this month". So if you dont have the mindset to pay your credit off, the consolidation is actually great, because you never have to think about it.

38. Doing it Dave's way has taught me so much since I started my debt payoff in Oct '19. I'm 45 and I finally feel like a responsible adult. Hiccups anxiety and U-turns are part of the learning process. Thanks so much Dave. Much love😇💞

39. I love u.. thanks for changing my mind

40. Thank you so much. My goal for 2020 was to pay off all my credit card debt $16,000 and I was strongly considering getting a personal loan. I appreciate your advice. I wont be getting one

41. Dave is such a great role model. I dont agree with everything he says (for example 14% in a mutual fund is unheard of, you need a credit score to buy a house)… but the man has kept me grounded. Live within your means. Pursue your dreams by being responsible. Good stuff.