Home Equity Loan

$207,000 Pupil Personal loan Credit card debt!!

Get lifestyle-changing financial suggestions anytime, anyplace. Subscribe right now:

Stephanie and her partner are in $225,000 of credit card debt with $207,000 of that remaining in student loans. She phone calls Dave to request if refinancing those is a fantastic concept or not.

Get a Free custom made prepare for your cash. It only can take three minutes!

Check out the Dave Ramsey shop right now for resources to aid you consider command of your cash!

Ramsey Options YouTube Channels (Subscribe Now!)
• The Dave Ramsey Exhibit (Highlights):
• The Dave Ramsey Exhibit (Dwell):
• The Chris Hogan Exhibit:
• The Rachel Cruze Exhibit:
• The Ken Coleman Exhibit:
• Christy Wright:
• Anthony ONeal:
• EntreLeadership:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Exhibit like you’ve by no means witnessed it right before. On this channel, you will locate all of the best highlights from The Dave Ramsey Exhibit! The present also are living streams on YouTube M-F two-5pm ET! Observe Dave are living in studio every single day and see powering-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Observe video clip profiles of credit card debt-absolutely free callers and see them call in are living from Ramsey Options. Through breaks, you can see exclusive written content from our Ramsey Personalities —as perfectly as all sorts of other video clip parts that we will unveil every single day.

The Dave Ramsey Exhibit channel will alter the way you experience a single of the most well known radio demonstrates in the place!

1. 1:28 “So if my husband dies and I live?” Hmm… she is concerned about life insurance on top of the debt going away…

2. Debt Avalanche

3. Rich people problems😂

4. Isn't it amazing how people with economics and finance degrees and jobs are calling Dave for financial advice

5. The amount of Americans that are stupid/ignorant about money is utterly Astounding!

6. So what? That's average today for two peoples student loans together. It's annoying but you can still live, you just dont get to buy a bunch of stuff.

7. What is the best way in which I can permanently disable myself so that I can get my student loans forgiven?

8. America sucks!! How does it cost that much to go to college?!

9. When I was growing up we ate no takeout, went to restaurants at graduations only, drove to grandma's house in FL for vacations, and wore irregular clothes (I don't think "irregulars" are sold in stores now). Is it so difficult for people to live frugally now? Dave makes it sound as though it is a huge sacrifice. If you know how to cook and shop you can do a little better than rice and beans 24/7. You won't see the inside of a Whole Foods, you will be shopping at Sav A Lot-type stores. If you would rather listen to Dave, skip the rice and stick to beans and veggies.

10. And I stress over my $23,000 student loan debt.

11. Does anyone have any insight into why Dave never takes federal income tax, state income tax, and social security taxes into his calculations? Being fleeced by federal and state governments lowers your usable income significantly.

12. Sell your house, live in a van for a year, save your wages, pay your loans. Problem solved.

13. Once you enter in income based repayment and you file taxes together you have combined the loans. If you do not combine the loans you will need to file married separate and forgo any tax benefits.

14. Rice and beans lady!

15. “I have $164K in student loans. Oh wait, I mean $207K in student loan debt.” That’s a big difference with another $43K. She can’t even add!!!

16. I feel somewhat better listening to that woman. I have $53K student loan and paid off my car loan. But still feeling the tight squeeze with a $60K salary. 😥😐

17. They do have very good income together. That is a plus.

18. Rice and beans should be the standard diet during the beginning of everyone’s career instead of being used as a fix to stupid debt. I became a self employed farmer at the age of nineteen and also worked in an outside career. Not only did I not have time to cook rice and beans, but I didn’t even have time to eat. But I stashed every penny that I could which was most of them! This may have had something to do with graduating high school during the dark days of recession during the 70’s and the need to feel more secure, but it also had everything to do with my current status of debt free living. Raise and beans and home grown tomato sandwiches is the best RX for your sick bank account!

19. Lol I think Dave needs a vacation. He's getting snappier with callers by the day.

20. OMG that was depressing.

21. an economics degree and $207k in debt lol

22. Fear Debt

23. God, these people are so stupid I'm surprised they can breath without help.

24. Dave is so gifted for this! His encouragement, intensity and occasional chewing out is "Fuel for Change!" Love this show!

25. These callers smh

26. Serious question: what constitutes beans and rice to Americans, to the point that your family thinks you’re crazy?? I come from an immigrant family, and only recently we’ve gotten up to the $50,000 range of income. Granted, we live in a cheaper area (but Colorado isnt that expensive). My parents have a mortgage, and we live fairly comfortably, I would def not call it rice and beans. How in the heck is living on 60k really frugal, even if the cost of living was a bit higher? To me, 30k would be beans and rice, not 60.

27. @3:17 That economics degree came in really handy!!

28. Yeah, well if they make $130k their take home is probably around $70k or $80k a year. Dave, you have to take into consideration FICA and Income tax.

29. What about a co-signer? Would the co-signer be responsible for the loan in the event of the students death?

30. It's always the PTs that call in lol.

31. Do any good Christians have any good advice for me about Life…

I'm a homeless reborn Christian singer-songwriter

I'm really struggling with homelessness right now I've tried to find help and support through United way 211 Catholic charities I even tried the government route there's no help out there…
    There's no help for me because I'm not an ex-convict and I'm not a drug addict..
    I don't have any trouble with addiction I don't have any criminal record and I have an excellent score..
    I have zero debt..
    Appositive net worth of a few hundred dollars….

I'm looking for work and also a place to stay..
    I was thinking about doing Peace corps are joining a Charity overseas somewhere but they want you to have a college degree..I don't have one..

I'm a divorced single white male
    With no children..

I just don't know what to do because winter's coming soon I'm sleeping in my car..
    Anybody has some good tips or advice let me know…
    I'm willing to relocate.. but I really need a job that would pay enough so I could afford a apartment…

I will continue to pray 🙏
    Thank you very much and God bless you and your family 🙏🙏

32. She's laughing now, she ain't gonna laugh tomorrow, especially with that economics degree.

33. I saw the amount of student loan debt…

I clicked in a most expeditious manner.

34. Dave is intimidating 😂😂😂. I’d be scared to give a presentation to him

35. my ex has almost 500k in debt between out of state costs and graduate school. There was really no excuse for her or any of the other kids at school to make that deal and I graduated in 2014. Everyone there knew what the debt meant

36. If seems like all these people with great degrees have absolutely no knowledge or understanding of basic maths. Anytime Dave asks questions regarding the length/time of predicted debt payoff, they just stay silent and Dave has to answer himself. It’s like these people have NO clue. Absolutely embarrassing! 😂😩

37. I’m beginning to see that a pet peeve is not knowing what your debt is in before calling.