Mortgage Calculator

How Considerably Property Can I Afford?

How Considerably Property Can I Afford?

Get a Cost-free custom-made prepare for your revenue. It only requires three minutes!

Take a look at the Dave Ramsey shop currently for means to enable you acquire regulate of your revenue!

Become a Channel Member currently:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Show like you’ve got under no circumstances seen it in advance of. The display live streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Enjoy Dave live in studio just about every working day and see driving-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Enjoy online video profiles of debt-free of charge callers and see them connect with in live from Ramsey Remedies. During breaks, you will see exceptional information from folks like Rachel Cruze, Chris Hogan, and Christy Wright —as very well as all types of other online video parts that we’ll unveil just about every working day.

The Dave Ramsey Show channel will adjust the way you knowledge one particular of the most preferred radio exhibits in the nation!

1. How can someone not know their take home pay??

2. I can’t afford anything because employers won’t hire for work

3. Let's be honest, this is one of the oldest tricks on the banks book, call it the way it is.
    The more poor you get the better you should do, just need to join the banks army.
    The poor people are used by banks as tools to fleeze high incomers on pretty much every big city, it is a safe bet for banks, think of it as having them on banks payroll for basically no salary while doing the job to fill banksters pockets.
    Poor people get approved for crazy loans for a reason, it gets advertised everywhere an option for this game to play, so they end up "owning" the mortages and renting to high income brackets.
    The bad thing about this trick is that the more people joining the banks army on this game the less affordable it gets for higher income brackets or companies hiring these qualified professionals. And this trick moves through income brackets, the poor not renting a second home for banks becomes poorer, so the now poor "middle class", so the now poor engineers, and on and on and on till greed falls by its own weight.
    And those thinking that by buying a single home paid off would get buffered out of this party are in for a hard landing, because property taxes would get you long term.

4. Bad advice. Get roommate's instead.

5. he shouldn't used the gun statement with so many committing suicide over their bills and finance i hear about things like that happen all the time

6. Wait what? U make 50K 'n ur net is whoppin' 3,800/m? I don't believe it. If it's New York or Chicago or Boston, it'd be barely over 3K/m at most. Crackhead, u shouldn't be accountant

7. Why do these people seem like they’ve never calculated their income to bill ratio?

8. How much can I buy? How much can I afford?

9. As an accountant it has always amazed me how bad other accountants are with handling their finances. Most of my colleagues and coworkers still have student loan debt, car loans, and don't save for retirement. They don't budget, they got out to eat all the time, they use credit cards, and they spend money on whatever they want.

10. There are more factors to consider, I think:
    1. How long will it take to pay the full to keep the house? I might be wrong but she sounded quite mature, if there are 2- 3 years left to pay, why to rent? Downsize later paying cash for the next property.
    2. Why not to get an additional income? Airnbnb or homestay student is a nice business and keeps you occupied and not feeling lonley.

11. Dang my house payment is 55% of my take home. But i do only pay that.

12. Waiting for investment hustler comment any time now….

13. Hey guys, looks like we found the accountant nobody goes to anymore 😀

14. Why are accountant so bad with there own finance!! lol

15. Why was i able to say her take home is about 38,000 before even she was able to say it, and i'm not an accountant.

16. The strict 25% rule for house payments from Dave just isn't realistic sometimes – I think it should be a general rule instead of an absolute rule. If she ends up paying an extra 8% for her current house that she's already comfortable in – seems worth it to me if she can afford it. why bother make her go through the whole process of selling and moving ?

17. two divorces and then disabled, I'm climbing out of a financial disaster slowly. I had to move back with my parents, I have failed in my financial life. I am now saving again for a large down payment on a minimal house, but for now the best thing I can do is be patient and save every penny.

18. And where will the man live?

19. Keep your home and struggle like most Americans do just to say they have a house. It’s the American Dream we have been sold.

20. No too bright in basic math and she's doing your accountanting folks sheesh

21. Why does she only make $50 k a year as an accountant

22. "Hi Dave, I'm trying to see if I can afford something but I don't know what my take-home pay is" LOL

23. Van life it! Travel and see the beautiful USA. Collect the equity on your home and take a year off to re-group after your divorce and get your GROOVE BACK. All the best.

24. She's an accountant and she can't do these simple calculations?

25. $1250 house payment. That’s a dream payment

26. Get a rental. 700-850 a month

27. If she makes $50k doing accounting and she doesn’t see that going up then she isn’t a CPA. Get your college degree if you want to do accounting for a living.

28. Potato.