Mortgage Rates

How To negotiate the very best Home Personal loan interest fee

resource

1. Thank you Nicollet. Im getting smarter everytime i watch ur videos. I dont even gossip anymore. I have better things to talk about… Like finance. 😘

2. I feel like you having a conversation with me, plus i like your low key Live Bloopers😏. Aint nothing rehearsed but the info you give us

3. Hi Nicollete.
    Thank you for the video.
    I have a question.
    Do the home loans include the transfer costs? Like, for someone without the money for all those costs but do qualify for the amount you apply for?

4. ke kene sekolo joale, mohlang ke etsang loan mona tla be ke le motho a tsebang na o hloka ho botsa eng… thank you so much for this Nicolette.

5. Amazing video, 2014 i bought an apartment and interest rate was 13% over 20 year period, of course at that time i did not have a clue what i was getting myself into, 3 years down the line my salary had improved drastically and had no debt besides the HOUSE i was paying off. I sat one day after listening to your video and did the "math" after the results i decided to refinance with different bank, i received 9.02% and i also took it over 15 years. I applied online which gave me 50% discount for the registration of the mortgage loan with the new bank. Currently i am paying double the amount of my home loan and in about 7yrs i will be done with it. So yes to everyone who is looking to lower/better the interest rate they can perhaps try negotiating with the current bank if no Joy you can try to refinancing with a different bank, but before make sure you do the "MATH" there are costs involved (REGISTRATION of mortgage by the lawyers) also check with your current bank you will need to serve a 90days period for the cancellation in order for you not to pay penalty, check this with your own bank maybe it differs. so guys MATH MATH MATH and MORE MATH!!!!!!!!!!! the numbers will tell you if you heading into the right direction. Thank you Nicolette all of this happened tome because i started listening to your videos, i literally hear you every time "DO THE MATH" 👌👌👌👌🙌🙌🙌😂

6. I got 10 % with another bank after my own bank was offering 10.5 % while they see all my transactions. Would you suggest a person also shops around for another property insurance offer as opposed to the bundled one with the bank? Awusese muhle ke nawe…we are tyring to focus here 🙂

7. Is it advisable to buy a house cash?

8. Hi Nicolette can you make a vid about the scandalous issue that you mentioned.

9. Did you use a bond originator or you made contact with all banks individually?

10. Sis Nic please make a video on Trust funds and how they actually work, and their pros and cons altogether. Ngyacela.

11. I've been misspelling your name this whole time! Let me hold that extra L🤦🏿‍♀️

12. i started watching your videos because you are beautiful but now, iam more interested in business than before.
    Thank you so much…….

13. Hey Nicolette, thank you so much for this, the video ended at "do not be impulsive when it comes to.." would you mind please finishing you sentence for me? I truly appreciate your advice ❤️❤️❤️❤️

14. Can one re-negotiate the interests rate after they have accepted the initial offer from the bank

15. I don't do the white man banks i keep a safe. I don't need nothing from the white man.

16. wouldn't a bond originator do all this for you? Or is it still better to DIY?

17. Always so informative, thanks sisi.

18. Thank you for the information it is very eye opening. Please include industry normals if its possible – it help us to have a type of benchmark.

I would really appreciate numbers so I know exactly when I have hit a jackpot and when it would be wise to step back.

19. Thank you for these videos. Can you please do a video on the pros and cons of changing banks for your home loan and what to look out for.

20. The bank thats easy to get a car loan but not a home loan Standard Bank, The Bank that freely gives you Home Loans without asking many Questions Nedbank, Im sharing from my experience. I have a feeling you are using Standard Bank 🤨🤨🤨 all this hits home for me but I’m glad I watched this its very helpful.

21. let's get married already B?

22. I once thought of saving up to 1M in 5 years and then go buy a home..but then ……

23. Thank you so much for this video 💜💜

24. Thank you nicollet
    Can you also do a content for graduates someone who has never had credit in their entire life and probably wants to get a car or a house loan… Do I really need to have other credits so that they can calculate risk and assess me? Etc

25. I needed this. I am up in the early hours of the morning thinking if taking a home loan is the best decision. You are God sent. Thank you Nicolette.

26. Thanks for sharing….

27. Please Nicolette, can you make a video about creditcards and how to use them South African context. I only see videos about credit card usage in America, UK and Canadian context.

28. FNB pocket savings interest rate is 6.05% and you still have your money in your account.

29. Thanks Nicolette

30. I like your videos… Watching them is using the internet right.

31. Thanks for sharing such information Nicolette, people from disadvantaged backgrounds we never had such financial education so it's a privilege to get to see your videos.. God bless you..

32. Thanks a lot Nicolette, just wanted to know, do qualifications matter when applying for a home loan?

33. Some financial advicers don't know how to sell.

34. Thank you Nicolette. 💯