Home Equity Loan

Personal Funds Deal Construction

No up front expense private money personal loan composition

📬 Be a part of my Mailing List for Insights and Updates to Increase Your Small business

Queries for Me?

Permit Me Know What You Want to Discover Much more About

🏡Get Your Actual Estate Investing Career Rolling
Income Out RE-FI Investing 💸

Personal Funds Deal Construction

What Do YOU Do with 25k 💸

Actual Estate When You are Broke with Terrible Credit score

Deal or Dud 📝

📱Check Me On Social!🔹🔹🔹

1. What information did the student present to the HML?

2. can i ask for hard money loan for building ground up?

3. very useful information, subscribed

4. Great content and great way of explaining. Thank you!

5. Coming from a private money perspective, great Vlog explanation!

6. Hi April, wanted your advice..on best course of action.. I want to buy an investment home for 80k that is worth 140k and is in great shape..(my 1st investment home, I've already been inside the property. I want to buy and hold property.
    1. Should i try to find a private money lender 1st and then refinance later or should I pay 20% down and go with convential mortgage?
    I want come out of pocket with as less money as possible..
    2. It is a little more difficult finding lenders that will do loans under 100k.. Thanks love the channel!!!!

7. Reminds me of the mom from Bobby's World… "Don'tcha Know eh…"

8. Where our houses for $43,000

9. Nice video. I was just asking if this was possible.

10. She breaks down every nuance and is the best explainer I have heard on YouTube

11. Could I find a lender for wholesaling?

12. Can you do a video about how you finance a flip with PL, from how much down payment they want , interest rates they charge to closing,if you have a video already can I get a link, thanks

13. If anyone is interested in getting started in real estate investing and dont know where to start this may help; http://tycoonmafia.com/the-9-foundations-to-getting-started-in-real-estate-investing/

14. If I borrow money from a private lender to fix and and flip a house can I pay them back after the house is sold? What if u can’t pay them monthly?

15. I am in need of a private lender/investor to help with $300.

Good day Sir or Madam

I am raising money for a marketing funnel.
    I am in need of a private lender/investor to help with $300 fore 6 Months

upfront fees 0
    interest rate 12%
    Monthly payments 51.76
    Monthly 6
    total payments 310.59

I will give id and proof of residence …

“I dont have money to pay upfront fees for any reason so please don't contact me if that's what you want.”

If you're interested
    My whatsapp number is 27617439399
    My email dwaaldj@gmail.com
    Please give me a call if you can help on 27617439399

Thank you for your time and for reading this.
    Daniel de Waal

16. My friend wants to know if your Single? Or have a sister?

17. Bullshit. No such house for 40thousand dollars

18. To much up front expenses. It's a scam. Every one's making money the buy is getting screwed.

19. I am looking for a capital partner for 12 cap Industrial property in Boise $3M purchase price. Sam E. Martin or flippinginvestor.com on FB

20. Great explanation, very clear and to the point. Lots of other videos about REI on youtube has minutes of stupid humor… If I wanted to watch a comedy I would have done so haha.

21. Who agree the Ladies make it sound clear and doable, while the fellas make it sound like you building 9 electromagnetic invisible spaceships that only fly at 3 in the morning every 3rd Monday after Christmas following the late night show with Jimmy Fallon but only if you watched your nightly news at 10 (three nights in row) at the exact moment the 4 wolfs howl at the blood moon?

22. How do I become one of your students? Do you only have students in PA? I’m in Maryland

23. What is the name of this private money lender company?

24. did u tell the lender what u were doing with there added fees?

25. That was a great way to explain using private money for a rehab. You covered all bases in a simple, concise manner that I could totally understand. Thanks April for sharing your knowledge. I hope to be like you one day and help other people with investing.

26. We are a private Financial organization situated in Baltimore, Maryland Washington, DC, USA.We are hoping to loan assets to people/organizations that influence returns at the enthusiasm to rate of 5% and the greatest span of 10 years. If it's not too much trouble let me know whether you will be occupied with our administration. http://syberloans.com/

27. Thanks for sharing this, especially the part about borrowing money then getting a check upfront to pay for the different fees.

28. Thanks for the share ! This is a Great Way to Structure Quick Fix and Flip Private Money Loans.