Mortgage Broker

Mortgage Broker's Key To SELLING without SELLING

In today’s show we spoke with Carmen Costa about:
– Motivational tips and the secret of selling in Social Media without selling

Carmen Costa is an entrepreneur, mortgage broker and specialist, and the author of “The Reality of Mortgages” book. On this episode, Jamie interviews her about her work at the forefront of mortgages, her “motivational Mondays”, the importance of social media behind a business’ success, and h
#mortagebroker #mortgageinsight
===========
Show sponsor:
===========
Workplace One – a company offering boutique private offices, co-working spaces, virtual office solutions, and meeting rooms. Amazing spaces in the best neighbourhoods of Toronto & Kitchener-Waterloo.

More info:
Website: www.workplaceone.com
Instagram:
Facebook:

======================
Follow Jamie/Creative 7 here:
======================
Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
LinkedIn:
Twitter:
Medium:

Our Previous Videos:
Why you should share your knowledge

Dealing with the different generations

Older CREATORS are here to stay!

The Secret to success: work hard!

Why ACCENTS are a good thing

Stay Motivated in business

Quality vs Quantity on Social Media

7 social media myths

PHOTO and VIDEO talk

5 TIPS to start your own BUSINESS

HOW TO Run A BUSINESS with YOUR PARTNER

TIPS on How To ENGAGE on SOCIAL MEDIA

UNDERSTANDING and using NEW MEDIA for your BUSINESS

The right time to START YOUR BUSINESS

Social Media ADDICTION

BOOM! The rhythm of BUSINESS

TIPS for Creative Podcasts

How to stay CREATIVE in your side HUSTLE

1. Nice conversation guys thanks for sharing

2. Bro why do you not have thousands of subscribers? This is top-notch quality content

3. I definitely needed this, I have to practice the discipline to stick to some of them but I am committed!! Subscribing now and hoping we can support each other throughout this journey 🙂

4. It's true that not everybody likes it when the people around them are succeeding. The sad thing about that is when it comes from family. So true. I really enjoyed the talk with Carmen and kudos to her on writing her book. I need to sit my butt down and write more myself. Maybe one of these days I'll finish.

5. I learned a lot from this video. Thanks a lot for the motivational tips. I'll be checking your other videos. Have a great day!

6. Aye this was super informational! Seems like you got a lot coming on this channel. I'll be subbing!

7. 30 mins every morning ? that is dedication. I definitely want to start getting into some discipline like that as well. Awesome podcast

8. Nice interview dude. Nice level of energy from the start, keeps you listening. I'm still at early doors working out my product but agree the whole selling strategy has to be a lot more advanced these days.

9. Big thumbs up to you !! great channel 🙂

10. Thats what I kind of noticed as well. As soon as someone becomes slightly more successful people just want to bring them down. Like crabs in a bucket.

11. Awesome upload as always my friend!! Added a huge like 🤘🔥👍❤