Home Equity Loan

My Sneaky Trade In Tactic – Ex Car or truck Salesman Tells All!-How To Trade In Your Car or truck

Your trade in is a single of the factors of your vehicle offer that is negotiable. The other main component of the offer is the value of the new vehicle you are seeking to obtain. Use this tactic to get the finest offer at the vehicle dealership.

How to get a employed vehicle. That topic is brought to me a lot since of my several several years of vehicle product sales expertise. There are a lot of reliable vehicle dealerships out there that will do the ideal matter by the purchaser. Nonetheless, I have worked at a pair of destinations that I would not refer any member of my loved ones to.

You ought to attempt to have an unbiased mechanic appear at any employed vehicle you are contemplating about getting if it is more than 4 or five several years old. Car or truck dealerships are infamous for getting shortcuts on their employed automobiles in get to make even larger revenue. However, the purchaser who is unaware receives the quick close of the stick.

😁 Truly feel absolutely free to make a compact donation to my channel. I take pleasure in your aid:

KW’s: how to trade in a vehicle,how to trade in a vehicle with a loan,how to trade in a vehicle with unfavorable fairness,how to trade in a vehicle that is not paid out off,trade in your vehicle at a dealership,investing in a vehicle,vehicle trade in guidelines,vehicle trade in worth,what is my vehicle value

#howtotradeinacar #tradinginacar

1. You can find luxury cars at bargain prices at government auctions. The gov't seizes vehicles and then sells them at auctions. Check it out here: http://bit.ly/GovtCarsAuction

2. So if they ask how much we will be putting down what do we tell them? Before letting them know about the trade in.

3. Another useful tool is to get your trade in appraised at CarMax. Consider CarMax your worst case trade in offer. Then when you go to negotiate for the new car, you have a reference point for what you can get on your trade in. Even if the dealership will only match CarMax, you come out ahead because of the savings on sales tax.

4. I got a question. When they are going to give you a deal does it make any different if the had one or more off them they?

5. You are wrong, you were a weak cars salesman that’s why you didn’t last.

6. This was a secret??? Common sense is not so common anymore

7. Most salesman will tell you to walk
    We all know that’s where they make their money
    Sell it out right!

8. Them glasses look thick as fuck

9. Go to your credit union first. See what you qualify for. Go to dealership with money in hand, then bargain with them. Money in hand, you have the power.

10. Damn.. gd look!! Better be careful cause u giving away alot. White folks dont like that

11. Don't listen to this guy until he can explain what a "good deal" is. There are so many reasons you should not do this. #1 It's a complete waste of time #2 the house ALWAYS wins #3 the salesman will know immediately you deliberately held the trade and he/she will lose all respect for you as you watch your chances of a "good deal" go down the drain

12. And then its different month with different rebates, and the price could of gone up and as a car salesman i dont care if they have a trade or not. How many cars have you sold a month and how many years where you a car salesman. I am always interested in these dumb ex car salesman that probably sucked sitting here with their "skills" to help a buyer. Lol your ridiculous. Thats 5 minutes i will never get back in my life.

13. I've done this to no avail years ago but after I told them I now have a trade in they stated well that price was only if you didn't have a trade in and wouldn't let me use the trade in value on the 1st negotiated price.

14. This would have worked 15 years ago but dealerships today only give you auction prices on your trades, trade in values are worthless anymore and I’ve learned this from experience by multiple dealerships, I had a 2012 Camaro SS for trade and the trade value was 16000 I went to at least 5 different dealerships in my area and the best offer I got was 12500 I said to the salesman trade value is 16k and every one of them said we don’t go by trade value we go by what we can buy this specific car for at auction so my advice don’t waste ur time trading in ur car just sell it to an individual and use that cash as leverage

15. This is excellent advice on how to waste your time and the dealership’s too. Especially if there’s a trade with negative equity

16. Thank you Rodney. 👍

17. You should be ashamed of this video 🦅
    Disgracing the good sale people providing customer with good service and charging full msrp plus mark up for their presentation.

Go an complain about the value on an iPhone trade in after a week.

The stories you speak of are only done by the unethical sales people you know💵

How dare you complain about making good profit 🐕

And by the way I commented before i listened the video. That’s how right I am.

18. DUUDEEE WTFFF. Or don't waste your time/ or the salesman's time. Get the value of your car BEFORE hand and don't settle for less once you bring it in. Or just sell the * thing and use cash as deposit.

Lastly, get pre approved Financing. Have the dealership Match the %. If they can't, they lose again.

People. Stop making car buying a difficult thing. Who wants to go to a dealership more than twice to get s deal completed? Not me. 🖕🏾 that take a whole day out shit to make a salesman sweat. Nobody has time for that.

How to make car buying easy
    *KNOW WHAT YOU WANT
    *BE APPROVED FOR WHAT YOU WANT
    These two steps will expedite any car buying process

19. Ohhh Chit!!! Sir! I thought your the actor a black guy on the Spawn 🤟🤟🤟🤟and the guy know martial arts…you looked like him Sir! God Bless…

20. What if car dealers say…"We don't go by Kelly Blue book?"

21. Telling a consumer to lie from the get go will make it more difficult overall

22. Oh I gotcha, so you wanna go somewhere that men and women are trying to make an honest living and help people and just lie to them. You know that thing everyone complains about salespeople doing all the time. Sales people are doing they're job, most of them honestly want to help you and getting a fair deal doesn't have to come from lying, cheating and stealing. Just be fucking honest, they'll be honest back, and you'll be surprised what you can accomplish when all parties involved know what the hell's going on.

23. That's why I only deal with private owners

24. You can sell the car to CarMax or Cars.com but if the dealer wants to give you more more power to them trade it in, just remember you save the taxes of the trade in. Basically you pay sales tax on the ballance of transaction

25. Key word EX Car salesman. lol

26. Thanks for your advice on this

27. Thank you for your experience 👍🏾

28. I know that the video is older, but truth is truth

29. Thank you!!!

30. Advise….never buy a new car!

31. None of this works. You never know what the dealership owns the car for so the lowest price could be a few hundred dollars off and you think it’s not enough and then you bringing in the trade last just makes you spend more time at the dealership then complain later that it took forever to get a deal done. You have to remember kellyblue book doesn’t physically see your car or know the history (carfax) so you can’t truly depend on that value especially if you’re looking at trade in value. And last most sales people work on commission, so if you have built good rapport with the salesman just know the more you beat em on the price of the car the less he makes until he makes nothing at all and basically he worked for free and then has none to take home.

32. great video. thank you

33. Some good advice from one who knows. Thanks a bunch for sharing your knowledge.

34. Thanks…makes sense

35. 🔥🔥🔥🔥

36. Good advice. Been doing this for years

37. Do this shady tactic and you will just get lowballed on your trade in. You aren't going to get over on the dealership using this tactic. When customers come in on a pre owned car at my dealership and aren't ready to move forward that day I hope that car sells to someone else that day just to get the satisfaction of saying " sorry, that pre owned car that you came in on yesterday and tried to play games on someone else bought an hour later". But then again I work for a straight dealership where our used cars are priced right in the first place for the market wer'e in and they move fast.

38. What I have done is tell them to give me figures with and without the trade and negotiate the final price there. I saved a lot of time doing that. You actually spend more time and they are more likely to play games.

39. Even better put your car up for sale for a quick sale price above trade in after getting your price. Go in between trade in and private party value to get this number.