Mortgage Loan

Overall economy AN ILLUSION, Recession Avoided By using LIES AND Personal debt, ZOMBIE Financial institutions COOKING Books

Inbound links to information article content mentioned in this movie report below:
Follow BBBB on Twitter:
✅ Pledge a regular idea:
☕ Invest in me a cup of coffee:
BBBB HomePage (for information back links):
BBBB on Fb:

Also, remember to assist our channel expand by clicking like, commenting, sharing our video clips and subscribing to our channel. We cover a large array of economic matters which include: genuine estate information, house price tag developments, housing bubble, economic indicators, stock industry developments, investing, predicting recessions, unemployment details, retail retailers closing, retail apocalypse, auto income, college loan financial debt, economic indicators, boom/bust cycles, house income, fascination rates, home loan lending, home loan rates, revenue administration, saving revenue, work industry, work losses, layoffs, retail store closures, bankruptcies, enterprise cycle, retirement, 401k, and so a great deal much more.

Thank you to all viewers and subscribers. I apologize that I do not normally have time to answer issues that are posted in feedback.

Also, I simply cannot provide particular expenditure guidance because of to the sophisticated and comprehensive character of everyone’s private, unique economical and existence circumstances. While I ordinarily include resources, charts, details, and back links to the subject make a difference in my video clips, the views expressed in my video clips are typically “1 man’s feeling” and need to not be taken as economical guidance, in any way. I urge you to find expert counsel and for absolutely everyone to do their own because of diligence prior to earning any sizeable conclusions relating to economical and expenditure matters.

resource

1. They are good what they do lies and covering everything with unlimited money printing
    Been waiting for the crash since 2 years now
    But I am thinking it will never happen
    They got way too much power

2. That’s what happens when we have corporations and WallStreet running the country and their monopolies ripping us all off.The government needs to be blown up, Democrats and Republicans are all bought off and work for the corporations and WallStreetThis is why I moved to join my family in Thailand. Not one expat I talked with wants to move back to the US, UK or Australia.

3. More like, over-cooked the books.

4. Look at my 💩 go round and round…. round and round, round and round.

Look at my poo go round and round !!

One more time but even LOUDER !!!

Look at my 💩 go round and round…. round and round, round and round.

Look at my poo go round and round !!

5. It's like an American bank saying you can only withdrawal $988 a month.

6. In addition to your report jj. What I'm seeing is a lack of competent, trainable, teachable, responsible work force, drug addictions are increasing and local companies cannot find employees who can pass a drug test, in addition to this is wages… $10 per hour??? Impossible to support oneself on that kind of a wage… Bug trouble is coming, keep praying, keep trusting God to supply all of your needs, the government economy is failing rapidly….

7. What is the "MAYOR" spending his $ on ?

8. Its true growing up we only needed one wage earner BUT we only had small 1200 SF houses with tiny bdrms that were shared and only one bathroom; one car per family; 5 free tv stations with no Cable or Dish TV; no computers; no internet service to pay for; and only one phone landline. Few ppl financed a car and used buses until they could save to buy a car. With only one wage-earner families didnt need to pay for daycare for children. We've been sold the idea that we should be able to afford a lifestyle of extreme luxury on a working class salary, which was NEVER true. We say now it takes 2 ppl working but that is only because we are spending income for luxuries that previous generations could not have afforded. But having said that, i fully believe we are taxed so highly already that all that technology should be free for us all to use. Paying for extreme profits of shareholders and an elite class is where all the profits go rather than for creating a lifestyle that ALL workers have every right to benefit from equally as the worker is the society. The Leadership is merely greedy tyrannical Rulers now.

9. Come now, a wee little guy after 30 years postal worker… is he in a good or bad place?

10. Define a good place please…

11. Dude, the lies he is carrying and covering for..

12. It's the capitalist fleecing the people! Through welfare bailouts! The epic capitalist system!

13. if the economy is in a good place while giving billions/trillions to banks, then it should also be fine if we gave that money to the poor instead.

14. Politician doing something he got no business doing.

15. Bro what is the orange Paused Bar that keeps popping up in the recordings?

16. You and Greg Mannarino should do a weekly financial talk show. I'd watch it

17. I like "QUATTRO B" better haha. Great vids, keep them coming!

18. Powell will star in his own movie
    "a weekend at Jerome's" he's as propped up as the fake economy.

19. Can you say, "Take my mark and I will take care of you."? If you want to know what price you will pay.

20. You are doing a great job on your videos!  You have become among the top 5 I seek to view daily.  Thank You for your hard work in producing these.  I can assure you it's appreciated.

21. AOC recently became a public figure!!? Not fair to call her out like that!

22. US Navy reserves have been called into action – anyone have more info on this?

23. The real story here is at 4:24 guy in the picture was killed by a pro for testifying against a cop.