Refinance

When Is It Smart To Consolidate College student Mortgage Personal debt?

When Is It Smart To Consolidate College student Mortgage Personal debt?

Get a Free of charge custom made prepare for your money. It only takes 3 minutes!

Visit the Dave Ramsey shop nowadays for assets to support you just take management of your money!

Come to be a Channel Member nowadays:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Present like you’ve in no way viewed it prior to. The present stay streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Check out Dave stay in studio each working day and see powering-the-scenes motion from Dave’s producers. Check out movie profiles of personal debt-absolutely free callers and see them simply call in stay from Ramsey Options. Through breaks, you will see exceptional content material from persons like Rachel Cruze, Chris Hogan, and Christy Wright —as effectively as all forms of other movie items that we are going to unveil each working day.

The Dave Ramsey Present channel will change the way you practical experience one particular of the most well known radio shows in the region!

resource

1. Anybody have any good beans and rice, rice and beans recipes?

2. I hate how Dave says all the time "you overpaid for the degree" NO. They DON'T always overpay. State schools are still what.. best case $14-20k a year? that's pushing $80k for a four year degree. There's two of them. I think that amount of student loan debt is reasonable for two people who didn't have assistance from their parents and had to take out loans to go to school. Is it a ton of SL debt? YES? But it's not like they went to a $60k a year college and majored in ancient dance history…

3. S T O P. RA P E I N G. B a B I E S
    …firstly,/I can hear ,he wNts some things to work out/but it's not just that )his thing wont line up( /but he's working with their terms /that never lined up/ //where I live at that my brother// …but /I'll try to lean on him some /but like other loans you shou stay in li E with good or bad investments

4. ♪ Rice & Beans
    Rice & Beans
    Rice Rice, Beans Beans
    Rice & Beans Rice & Beans ♪

5. The answer is always rice and beans.

6. Hello Dave I follow your Show on YouTube,…and Really helped me wake up from Financial Nightmare, but I am facing one problem and its the EveryDollar app for Budgeting which is not available in my Country. . .I can use other available free apps but Wanted EveryDollar to see if it has any different feature to apply the Principles you teach about. . .Thanks

7. I just consolidated all my debt into my car loan which already had huge equity built up. In the consolidation I saved so much on interest it will take me half the time to pay it all off. As you probably guessed it, my interest rate is wayyyyyyyy lower than it was. I went from loan on signature to loan with collateral. Smartest thing I've done since being in debt. I'll be out in only a year even on a steak and potatoes budget. Less time if I buckle down. Once out of debt I'm never going in debt for a car again. In fact I'll probably buy a junker car to preserve the nice new car I've already put so much money into so I have a chance at getting my money's worth out of it.

8. 10th grade education. Make 70k a year
    Work from home. Degrees are a fraud.
    Everyone with money knows it. So go serv your corporate masters for 35 k a year and with that mandatory degree.
    Worthless….. dump and lean churn and burn.

9. Married at 23 😳I did not meet my wife an till I was 30.

10. If you are BLACK watch the sermon “They Jacked Us” by Stephen Darby on YouTube. If you want to know who your people are. Who has taken your place and tries to hide your God given purpose in this world. Watch it if you want to understand what we were before we came to America. It’s not as simple as you think. African is not the answer. Not the whole answer. The tribe of Judah is waking up and the prophesy in the Bible’s Deuteronomy 28 is on its roll towards the time of Judgment. The curse on us is coming to a close. Be ready. Know who you are because once you’ve read this far God can officially hold you accountable for what you did and didn’t decide to do. Watch the sermon. It’s a very important piece of the puzzle that history because it changes the world as we see it. Avoiding this is a mistake.

11. Dave, he said gross is 100k. We all know after taxes are taken out, he not making 100k a year. 🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️

12. Being 23 and getting married was your first mistake

13. You know you’re a real LOSER when 5 out of the 11 comments are posted by you. PATHETIC. 🕳

14. 100k combined is low income. My wife and I combined is $200,000.

15. The guy got a good degree. I would take out a loan to pay for in-state tuition for that degree if I were going to go to a state university.

16. Interest make life interesting they always say. It's better to the lender but worse to the borrower.

17. Sounds like a great young man. Mech Eng is a good career (might be a bit of a slow burner with that level of debt) and his wife has a proper steady income with a future. Shame they are in so much debt but suspect they can get out of it in a decent enough timescale. Would like more emphasis on career development and pay rises in this type of case.

18. Which is better.. Consolidating a student loan or refinancing it? I was thinking about refinancing my loan from Navient to a bank thru Credible because a few have the forbearance option which may help if I was to ever lose my job. Plus the interest rate is fixed and a little lower. Any opinions would be great. Thanks

19. Reid like Riley?

20. I consolidated my student loans and I don’t regret my decision. I was paying 4 different companies 30% interest rate combined including variable rate. When I consolidated I now pay 5% interest and just 1 loan payment. And it even helped me pay down my loans faster because I was giving an extra $200 in addition to my minimum monthly payment every month. In 2 years I will be done paying off this loan.

21. Check the interest rates you have vs what you could get. Don’t let the decreased payments make you let up from working down the debt!!

22. Another thing to consider, is whether the loan is a federal or private. If you lose your job, you can get a forbearance on a federal loan and not have to pay for up to a year. You can't do that with the private ones.

23. Why talk in gross incomes. The practically of his entire approach is based on the NET income of the caller; money that can be used to pay off debt. Calculating off gross income makes no sense.

24. Never.. cause you can never get out of it…. lol

25. Beans and bens, rice and rice

26. Dave keep inspiring!

27. I’ll invest instead of going to collage I’ll also be a millionaire lol 😂 good luck collage kids!

28. First