Refinance

REALIST News – University Ladies promote their bods for College student Financial loan Debt Help

Join my Woo Woo Crypto Patreon

Crypto Tunes!

Where do I invest in Silver from? Our Pal Steven!

DISCLAIMER: Although I Talk ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCIES, TOKENS, Important METALS, AND OTHER “Marketplaces”. I AM NOT A Money ADVISER AND I DO NOT Demand Everyone FOR THESE YOUTUBE Movies I Generate Each Day. THESE Styles OF Movies ARE Based mostly On MY Viewpoint ONLY. YOU ARE Dependable FOR YOUR Very own Buying and selling AND Financial investment Routines.

resource

1. call me when you got no class

2. The collapse of post secondary education will be glorious.

3. That's because they bought litecoin your advice

4. Girls have been selling their bods since the beginning of time. Marriage is just a subscription.

5. Liberals waking up to how valuable their liberal arts and studies degrees are in the real world…. and now stuck for the debt

6. wait, women use their bodies to get stuff from men? Inconceivable!

7. USA Army is doing great Recruiting GIs good .. but there will be a TIME when the DRAFT .. Mandatory will be IMPLEMENTED in few years down the road where 16,17 up to 50 years old will be GOOD TO GO … young guys to the Front Lines and Old men to Manage US Bases … TROOPS are Being sent to SAUDI ARABIA … that means they are planning to attack IRAN , YEMEN . . … IRAN is NOT IRAQ … one brother in Jesus Christ had a dream that a lot of USA Soldiers were station in Saudi and one Nuc B m b from Iran came and PULVERIZED every single soldier in that spot .. . . . . so they wont be waiting to be attacked they will kick ass before their Enemy has a change to get their S Together .. plus we will have FALSE FLAGS on our USS Abraham Lincoln and in NY , Manhattan , the NYSE and T Tower with its owner inside that will be those two above the Beginning of the END for America , Economic Collapse , Market Crash , Real Estate Crash , and the BIGGEST DEPRESSION for America and will affect the whole world … that is in the near Future . . .

8. Hey, they are just "working" their way through school.

9. Jsnip put some damn trim molding on that door !

10. An oldest profession never gets old 👌

11. Satoshi for Sex or Monero for privacy

12. I got into crypto to have my way with broke young chicks🤗❤️

13. college should be free for all that are academically capable. trade schools should be free for those that are not academics.

14. Snippy with what these kids are being taught in college they'd be better off not going in the first place. It's not like they're productive employees are ready to join the workforce when they get out

15. Pussy for college? Thats called capitalisim at its best lol…. shit dude does ANYONE this this just started recently? In fact it happens all over the world… ive seen it in the philippines, colombia and kenya

16. Another BOO HOO woe is me story….If they are selling their bodies, THEY CHOOSE TO DO SO. They revert to their most base simple existence choices, they peddle s3x for money. The most base instinct that women are gifted with across ALL TIME. It is a cop out to actually doing something worthwhile and with self esteem. They do it to themselves because it is EASY and requires no input other than spreading their legs. This is all about AVOIDING HARD WORK AND HARD STUDY to do something worthwhile and EARN a living.. This is just whining about their gynocentric ENTITLEMENT. These same "stunning and brave "I DONT NEED NO MAN" whamen prove they actually completely NEED men to survive. the same old FEMINIST LIE that women don't need men at all….. Then they wonder why later when their are all dried out and used up and NOBODY WANTS THEM sob story….

17. I don’t see the problem here I’m sure there are men doing the same thing

18. 😳…🤔…😁…😎

19. This has been going on as long as I can remember, it's gross & unfortunate but always a factor of feminism

20. The world of money is above all a world of prostitution, where we spend our lives selling

21. Education is wasted on women

22. "Against prostitution? Come on ! Sincerely, in a regime where work is a commodity, in this public place where everything is sold, how can you prevent the sale of flesh? Some prostitute their minds, others their bodies. If disgust takes you, stop the vanity fair and the profit regime." Suzanne Nicolitch, June 1932

23. Note to self: must move near Georgia State University.

24. Good

25. Sell it while you still can

26. When I was in the Army 1976 to 79 the girls in Germany at the Anabella houses where prostitution is legal they all did tricks for college across the world. Funny thing it cost me $10 to ask a question during the service. That's how I found out everyone was beautiful and didn't have a bruise on their body. I also ask them did your mother know what you're doing and they all would say oh yes. Funny how it took 30 years to get to the states.

27. most are whoring them self out for a worthless peace of paper that they never use to get a job .go Feminism, you strong Independence woman

28. meh, free enterprise

29. I work overseas and in most countries the college girls go to the clubs to earn money for college

30. This is becoming the new normal. Eventually all bubbles will have to burst