Mortgage Broker

Job interview With a Home finance loan Broker Millionaire

In this video I job interview Khash Saghafi of Liberty Household Home finance loan who eventually designed a $12,000,000 home finance loan brokerage right after being in six figures of debt. His private profits from that small business was roughly $one.6M in 2018.

We discuss about Khash’s journey and how he acquired to the place he is at currently. We also explore what it takes to be an entrepreneur, and hardly ever supplying up to accomplish your dreams and targets.

There are many golden nuggets of important information all over this video, so continue to be tuned until eventually the finish!

Be part of THE WBF Newsletter!
😍
————–
GET 2.10% Curiosity WITH THIS Personal savings ACCOUNT
🤑
————–
FUNDRISE – Invest in True Estate with just $500
🏠
————–
Program A COACHING Simply call WITH MARKO
🤝
————–
BETTERMENT – Start Investing Right now!
🤑
————–
📷
————–
Instrumental Generated By Chuki:

ABOUT ME 👇

My mission is to provide my viewers with actionable written content that permits them to build economical wealth. My videos are a reflection of my genuine-environment working experience as a genuine estate trader, inventory marketplace trader, university student of finance, and entrepreneur.

This channel lets me to share my enthusiasm for private finance, inventory marketplace investing, genuine estate investing, and entrepreneurship. I produce written content that I would want to enjoy, and because of that, I give 100% effort and hard work in each and every video that I make. I also imagine in full transparency and open conversation with my audience.

#Investing
#PersonalFinance
#Entrepreneurship
#StockMarket

DISCLAIMER: I am not a economical adviser. These videos are for educational reasons only. Investing of any type consists of danger. Though it is probable to limit danger, your investments are only your duty. It is critical that you carry out your very own research. I am just sharing my feeling with no warranty of gains or losses on investments.

AFFILIATE DISCLOSURE: Some of the back links on this channel are affiliate back links, indicating, at NO supplemental value to you, I could generate a fee if you simply click by and make a order and/or subscribe. Nonetheless, this does not impact my feeling.
resource

1. What nuggets of value did you get from this interview??!

2. his great, grateful, and has gratitude good interview I seen he beat you with a hand shake being first always give a firm hand shake.

3. How many energy drinks Khash consume before that interview?

4. How can this video only have 1 229 views? You guys are amazing and i hope to see Khash on other videos. Dude has so much energy its unreal.

5. This is amazing content,

6. Thank you for this Khash and Marko. I've definitely picked up a lot of raw and valuable ideas on how I should approach creating a business. Definitely looking forward to another interview with Khash. Keep up the great work Marko. You're definitely helping me a lot and I know other people feel the same way.

7. Does Khash Safari have Califlower Ear???? Osssss

8. I love when a ‘’broker’’ gives advice about your money 😂, show me how to make money , not to use my money for experimenting

9. …15 years in the making, for overnight success!…, we got to love the process…

10. Great Video, dam what an awesome interview

11. I'm definitely more conservative. Never going to allow myself to go into that kind of debt. Pay credit cards off monthly. The stress of almost going bankrupt twice? Yikes. Good for him for turning things around and now excelling at what he does but not sure that he will be my role model to success. 🙂

12. To be more specific – so it isn't read wrong I had some credit card debt in the 1990's – to the tune of about 22K. I also check my credit cards weekly for little things that come up. I pay them off instantly. Also, make sure you have the best cc's for you. And only have a few. My Capital One card gives cash back and in a dire emergency my AE Platinum card could be used for something big. OK, I am done with my rant – but I want no one to make the mistakes that I have made!

13. Really interesting story and interview, nice job!

14. Love it!! I made a lot of mistakes – although not 100K in credit card debt, i had some in the 90's. Don't max ur credit cards – but always dream BIG and have the methods to achieve your goals! My quote: “DREAM BIG! Always shoot for a different solar system and if you land on Saturn that’s okay!” Meaning, set big goals so that no matter where you land, even if a little short, it’s OK, it still could be beyond your wildest dreams!

15. I’m sorry but your friend a fucking moron

16. I was $500K in debt last year. Now I have $7B LMAO

17. Very inspirational! Thanks for sharing

18. Great interview and cool story! Love hearing what people have to say and how they grew money, but more importantly the mistakes that were made haha

19. Really cool interview!!