Mortgage Loan

No Housing Sector Crash – Home Sales Soar, Home Price ranges Keep Continuous, Redfin Home Selling price Update

Housing Bubble update, minimal home finance loan costs preserve Home charges constant, authentic estate market place news. The housing market place continues to be propped-up alongside with the banking technique. Redfin dwelling rate update.
Inbound links to news articles or blog posts reviewed in this video clip report listed here:
You should support aid this channel:
BBBB on Twitter:
✅ Pledge a every month suggestion:
☕ Get me a cup of espresso:
BBBB HomePage (for news hyperlinks):
BBBB on Facebook:

Also, please support our channel improve by clicking like, commenting, sharing our video clips and subscribing to our channel. We protect a vast array of economic topics like: authentic estate news, dwelling rate traits, housing bubble, economic indicators, stock market place traits, investing, predicting recessions, unemployment data, retail stores closing, retail apocalypse, auto profits, higher education loan credit card debt, economic indicators, increase/bust cycles, dwelling profits, desire costs, home finance loan lending, home finance loan costs, cash management, saving cash, task market place, task losses, layoffs, keep closures, bankruptcies, business enterprise cycle, retirement, 401k, and so significantly far more.

Thank you to all viewers and subscribers. I apologize that I do not ordinarily have time to remedy questions that are posted in responses.

Also, I are unable to provide distinct expenditure assistance owing to the difficult and specific character of everyone’s personal, distinctive monetary and life predicaments. Although I ordinarily involve resources, charts, data, and hyperlinks to the subject make any difference in my video clips, the sights expressed in my video clips are generally “1 man’s belief” and need to not be taken as monetary assistance, in any way. I urge you to seek out specialist counsel and for anyone to do their have owing diligence prior to generating any considerable decisions about monetary and expenditure matters.

supply

1. Lower rates and lower lending standards providing TEMPORARY stability to U.S. housing. What happens though when the propping ends?
    Links to news articles discussed in this video report here:

2. Fed has some ammo left to keep the bubble inflated, but once rates hit zero it will be a ticking time bomb. Buying silver to hedge against hyperinflation.

3. JJ aren't you worried about your own job?

4. It’s slowing down in “hot “ areas. Prices are slowing being cut and homes sitting longer because they are overpriced and inflated esp ca. People are moving to places to get more bang for their buck. So in essence once hot markets are cooling and places where homes are cheaper and bigger are selling and then will be the new “hot “ areas

5. should had added, high inventory locations are also higher priced.
    big priced homes not moving at all, meaning smart money is not buying. only bigger fools with dumb money is buying lower priced homes .
    thats very negative to the market looking forward.

6. Once the Fed sucks in enough people (usually within a 7-10 year period because a large number will sell and buy by then) by enticing them to buy over priced homes they'll raise rates and house prices will drop. Millions will lose their jobs during the recession and also lose their homes. SAD. Very sad and wicked on the part of our shadow government/Fed. Debt is causing the housing bubble, bond bubble and stock market bubble.

7. Dead cat bounce. Price fixes everything.

8. Just bought a house in Cameron Park, California beautiful once in a lifetime lot and location. I don't care about price, I can afford it. There is no wrong time to buy a house only a wrong time to sell one.

9. The housing market sure as sh*t collapsed in 2007 – 2008 – 2009, along with many, many banks in the housing market industry who were specializing in subprime loans and MBS. I know. I sold my home just before the collapse. Millions of us who did get out in time, and millions of us who didn't get out in time, remember what happened real well. If you aren't being clear in the message you are sending out we are going to call you out. We are a sensitive bunch. Just the way it is.

10. JJ I'm with ya in San Dog here, I'm seeing a lot of PRICE DROPS and inventory piling up. But these owners doing the nickle and dime price drops are in for a RUDE awakening when they realize how LOW they're gonna have to go!

11. Housing rises because of refinance of existing homes, not because of new sales of new homes. All the homes that have been for sale in the last six months in my neighborhood are still for sale.

12. America is going to CRASH

13. It's funny how people can study the markets and still can't say a for sure answer.It's all speculation.

14. Do you think that housing is being kept in a bubble? Do you see how this benefits the banks/government? Not just the economy being propped up artificially.

15. When repos diminish than rates go to zero? The yield curve looks like a cork on the surface holding up bluegill bait? Tiptoe thru the icebergs.

16. Notice that a week into the repo funding program to create inflation was doubled to create dry powder for future uses? This is the new federal reserve system not controlled by banks! The Fed is hoping to dry up lending to create massive deflation to cover the new money regime? Fed funds are really the Fed fractional reserves system being implemented? The punch bowl is too small to contain the amazing growth of punch?

17. Maybe time it is time to stop reporting on the any minute now, just around the corner, but never quite arriving what ever kind crash? They can keep this going got years it seems just print print

18. Housing market will crash

19. I am waiting for the recession to come so that I can build another bathroom and have a new roof put on my house. When the housing market is up the contractors have no time for me and charge a ton to do any home improvements. I had to wait last time until famine came and was surprised to have had a Florida room built for 11k less than what was quoted just before the 08 recession. I had contractors willing to negotiate the cost versus just before that having only the take it or leave it estimates. I got work done for a good fair price and helped a contractor stay in business.

20. They can't prop them up forever.