Mortgage Loan

Property Sales Split Dropping Streak, Property Flipper Income Sink, U.S. Housing Bubble Information

Back links to information content articles talked over in this movie report in this article:
Be sure to enable support this channel:
BBBB on Twitter:
✅ Pledge a month to month tip:
☕ Buy me a cup of coffee:
BBBB HomePage (for information backlinks):
BBBB on Facebook:

Also, make sure you enable our channel increase by clicking like, commenting, sharing our video clips and subscribing to our channel. We cover a extensive array of economic matters including: genuine estate information, property selling price developments, housing bubble, economic indicators, stock sector developments, investing, predicting recessions, unemployment info, retail merchants closing, retail apocalypse, car product sales, university personal loan credit card debt, economic indicators, boom/bust cycles, property product sales, fascination prices, mortgage loan lending, mortgage loan prices, money administration, conserving money, work sector, work losses, layoffs, keep closures, bankruptcies, company cycle, retirement, 401k, and so significantly more.

Thank you to all viewers and subscribers. I apologize that I do not commonly have time to respond to thoughts that are posted in responses.

Also, I can not offer you certain financial commitment advice due to the difficult and specific nature of everyone’s personal, unique money and lifestyle conditions. Though I usually include things like sources, charts, info, and backlinks to the subject matter matter in my video clips, the views expressed in my video clips are frequently “1 man’s feeling” and ought to not be taken as money advice, in any way. I urge you to find experienced counsel and for anyone to do their personal due diligence prior to creating any major conclusions relating to money and financial commitment matters.

1. QE4 in full effect! $52 billion for JP Morgan! 🙂 That's 2.8 billion ounces of fine silver headed to the vaults!

2. The barrier to home entry I would be most interested in them removing is a house that’s worth 200,000 actually being listed for 200,000 instead of 350,000.

3. I can see the fact that people cannot afford property taxes. There should be a ceiling on taxes. Many homes are vacant in foreclosure and it is outrageous that the banks got a bail out yet consumers are stuck. I think being a homeowner is better than renting overall. I don't know how people afford astronomical taxes in NJ. And they keep going up. How is it that other states can function collecting less property tax but NJ can't? Explain it to me.

4. 60 condos have been built and finished across the street from me for 1 year now they haven't sold 1.. Now there leasing them lol this is in San diego. People are not buying people are broke.

5. i fucking hate home flippers,they are like day traders and used car salespeople in bad hoods!!!!praise jesus and hope they all rot in hell!!!

6. If you bought some gold back when it was $1,250 it might be a good time to convert it into a down payment.

7. I've been counting how many for sale signs are on my commute to the train station for the last year. It's up to 9, none have been sold, not even the first one that came up when I started counting. There's also one for rent at an absurd rate.

8. Probably fake numbers like everything else, it's all BS crap looking for more fools dumb money for sure! This is about to blow the Ultimate bubbles!

9. celebrated rather than hunged rentiers , the tale of a hundred years

10. if you can afford it buy a home

11. Investors may be bailing on the market to get into real estate

12. QE4 in full effect get out of currency and into PM's

13. Rates surged recently, liquidity issues, record debt, record borderline junk debt, etc etc etc

14. BUBBLE IN LA LUXURY APARTMENTS
    We Have Overproduction Of Luxury Apartments Here In Los Angeles That Are Looking For High Income Renters Who Aren't Put Off By THE HOMELESS ENCAMPMENT In The Front Of The Building , Across The Street And
    In The Alley !