Mortgage Calculator

Tutorial On How To Determine What Regular monthly Payment You Qualify For – (Debt To Revenue Ratio)

Portion two:

In this video I give a action by action guideline on how to determine out what regular monthly payment you qualify for in your next home invest in! Be sure to use this as an education instrument, not as your a hundred% assurance. Make contact with your lender when you are all set!
—————————
My name is Javier Vidana, a licensed Serious Estate Agent with My House Group in Phoenix, Arizona. I was set on this earth to support you notice carrying out your home plans is simpler than you assume!

Make contact with Information
Cellphone: 480-702-1280 (of course it is truly me and I am not too active to support you!)
E-mail: call@javiervidana.com
APPOINTMENT: www.javiervidana.com/call
REFERRAL: www.javiervidana.com/referral
INSTAGRAM: www.instagram.com/thejaviervidana

Songs from
“Chance Walks” by Kevin MacLeod (
License: CC BY (

1. This equation was actually spot on with my pre-qualification last year nice đź‘Ś lol

2. What if you have a student loan in forbearance and currently not making payments on it, but you owe the amount?

3. What if you own a car that is under your spouse's name. However, I am the breadwinner. Since I am head of the household, I am assuming that debt is added to mine as I am the sole breadwinner?

4. If you ever have a family or relative co-host with you, that would make you "dos Vidana"….

……

I'll see myself out…

5. How much of a down payment would you need for this to be the case? Specifically for first time home buyers.

6. Great video! Really broke it down for me. Question: what if you’re hourly and your weekly pay varies? Should you only look at 40hrs or average it out?

7. Who pays the real estate agent? Is the agent paid with closing cost?

8. Great advice Javier! I love that I can have this formula to show my fiancé so it’s not just an opinion of how much I want for our monthly payment.

9. Thank so much. Very insightful we are currently in CA but have been wanting to move to AZ for the last three years. I’m learning a lot.

10. What if you have student loans but are still in school so you don’t have to repay until you’re out of school for a least 6 months?

11. I watch you because I live in Phoenix too

12. Hi Javier, I understand that these calculations are generic and approximate. I don’t understand why a lot of these assumptions are based on “gross” as opposed to “net” monthly income. For instance if a state worker has a pension (California) that we must pay into monthly, our net is significantly less than compared another counterpart is making, gross without a pension. How should I modify this calculation to reflect net income?

13. Mr. Vidana you have been a great blessing for my life, thank you so much! God bless you and your family!

14. The only real estate person i watch and trust on YouTube

15. I have heard that if you have 10 payments or less on your vehicle that it is not included in your debt to income ratio. Any validity to that? Also, when getting pre approved do most lenders require additional funds besides down payment? I have been doing so much research and your videos help a ton. I live in Florida and buying a home here as a first time home buyer is overwhelming! I have the job history, debt to income, fair credit score, and money for 3.5% down. I am so nervous about getting prequalified because outside of the down payment funds I don't have much additional funds. Should I be concerned about getting prequalified or should I wait to save money funds before getting prequalified?

16. I messaged you on your website hope to hear back from you my name is Seth

17. Biweekly, you actually get paid 26 times a year not 24, so wouldn’t your gross monthly technically be more?

18. Javier, do we also calculate the current rent, electric and tv bill?? Those will not remain once we move into the new home.

19. What’s this mans zodiac sign?! He’s personality is off the hook! Love it!

20. Thank you for making these videos, they have been very informative.

21. Do you add child support too even though it doesn’t show up on your credit?

22. With the example that you gave us how much of a house can they afford? What would be the house price ?

23. Forever the best real estate channel