Mortgage Rates

Housing Bubble two. – Banking institutions Pumping Existence Assist into the Housing Current market – August Foreclosure Stats

Housing Bubble – Housing Bubble two. – Housing Bubble 2019
Housing Crash – Authentic Estate Bubble two. – Residence Rates
Housing Correction – Current market Change – Foreclosures – Limited Sales
2019 Housing Current market – 2019 Authentic Estate Current market
Housing Bubble Burst – Financial Collapse – Housing Current market Crash
Housing Crisis – Authentic Estate Current market – Authentic Estate News
Recession – Mortgage loan Costs – Authentic Estate Investing
Pre-Foreclosures – Realtor

Currently is September 16th 2019 and Randy will focus on the subsequent topics:

Banking institutions Striving to Keep Housing on Existence Assist
Mortgage loan Again Securities Getting Recognition (Once again)
Affordability Crisis
Foreclosure Stats

Inbound links:

If you have any issues, or wish to focus on Housing or Authentic Estate Investment, You can attain me instantly at: randy@luxuryshortsales.com

Also, please enable our channel develop by clicking like, commenting, sharing our video clips and subscribing to our channel.

I am not an lawyer, money planner, CPA or tax advisor. This channel just provides impression, commentary and summarizes facts and info that is easily accessible to the common general public about the Housing Current market. I suggest you to look for tax / lawful / professional counsel and for absolutely everyone to do their very own thanks diligence prior to creating any important choices or purchases about true estate or other investment decision issues.

#HousingBubble2
#RealEstateNews
#RealEstateInvesting

supply

1. It looks like the Banks and other Lenders are making their last efforts to originate more mortgages at the peak of the Housing Value/Bubble. You have to enjoy the irony of this. Let's offer mortgages to those whose credit is challenged or whose lifestyle does not afford them the ability to be reviewed for Housing.
    If you are not looking at this huge opportunity to either invest in Real Estate or purchase a Distressed Property at discount prices for your primary residence, you should seriously consider doing this. Short Sales are Foreclosures have proven to be much more inexpensive in price – yes they may come with some challenges – however the discounts outweigh the issues. For more information on how to learn these techniques, please contact me via email at: (randy@luxuryshortsales.com) ……..
    FYI …. I am looking for about a group of people to be my Beta test group on my new "Never Pay Retail" Real Estate training product. Why would you want to do this? First off, you would get a significant price discount, secondly you will have serious input as to the course content (essentially customize an education program designed to meet your Retail and Investment needs). Just email me if you are interested …… I appreciate those who have already joined the program – working on your input now. I am hoping to wrap all the people who want to get in shortly. please contact me if you are interested. Hey, if i have not contacted you back, hit me up again and I will also get back to that this weekend. Sorry for the delay, entirely my fault.

2. At 14:00 Randy talks about a possible recession which makes people want to wait for prices to drop. That makes sense, if you are sure one is coming, you have cash on hand and your job will not be in jeopardy. Plus, It will take quite awhile before prices actually drop.

3. Government should give incentive for its population to move to a different state. Maybe pay for closing cost. This will create organic growth.

4. The latest hearing before Congress by FHFA head said Fannie & Freddie are leveraged 1000×1, & the goal is to have them raise capital and reduce non-performing/unprofitable loans, included Jumbos. Are they going to offload to Private Equity more assets?

5. Sorry my last comment posted 4 times, so I've certainly worn-out my welcome. :~)

6. Sorry my last comment posted 4 times, so I've certainly worn-out my welcome. :~)

7. I stand by this statement that the USA is doomed, 85% of Americans do not know the wealth transfer mechanism that is going on, certainly the bottom 50% > The banks are IN BED WITH PRIVATE EQUITY VULTURES. They will sell for
    cash to them, like 2009. They don't need to worry about "REOs" The
    Private Equity Vultures already went on record in the last few days
    saying " there are TRILLION$ out there looking for a home" What do you
    think is the result of Global Central Banks setting interest rates AT
    LEAST 2% BELOW INFLATION? !!!!!! These PHUCKERS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY
    ARE DOING! It's not about giving the little guy lower rates on debt,
    look at the credit card rate AT ALL-TIME HIGHS! 18-25% !!! It's about
    TRANSFER OF WEALTH, until the common person figures this out, USA is
    doomed.

8. I stand by this statement that the USA is doomed, 85% of Americans do not know the wealth transfer mechanism that is going on, certainly the bottom 50% > The banks are IN BED WITH PRIVATE EQUITY VULTURES. They will sell for
    cash to them, like 2009. They don't need to worry about "REOs" The
    Private Equity Vultures already went on record in the last few days
    saying " there are TRILLION$ out there looking for a home" What do you
    think is the result of Global Central Banks setting interest rates AT
    LEAST 2% BELOW INFLATION? !!!!!! These PHUCKERS KNOW EXACTLY WHAT THEY
    ARE DOING! It's not about giving the little guy lower rates on debt,
    look at the credit card rate AT ALL-TIME HIGHS! 18-25% !!! It's about
    TRANSFER OF WEALTH, until the common person figures this out, USA is
    doomed.

9. Randy- you are one of the most succinct experts on YouTube. Glad you got rid of the cat-prop. (unnecessary)

10. As Patrick has said, the hedgefunds /Private Equity Billionaires who own more than 50% of ALL USA WEALTH have positioned themselves for any drop, to scoop-up the remaining housing and turn into rentals, they spin-off on Wall St as a REIT, they take huge fees and 1-time dividend…effectively off-loading their risk…then they have to jack-up rents to satisfy investors (mutual funds, etc) so the dividend is high enough but that dividend on the REIT (or they sell the bundle to an existing REIT) has to be high enough, let's say 4% which requires steady rent increases to maintain that for investors (who, because of the Federal Reserve crushing savers are looking for yield). Randy should outline this legal- corruption. Fannie/Freddie sold Private Equity tons of foreclosures in 2009 for cash, stepping in front of my friends/co-workers at the grocery store where I worked…worked.(So-Cal) They had qualified for a mortgage/down payment on Temecula $250K home, the BANKER'S-FRIENDS came in and crowded them out ! They will do it again, I bet on a 20% drop in housing prices, at the most… They have ammassed maybe a Trillion$ , YES, Randy has no idea how much money is out there, it's BILLION$ that Blackstone, et al , have amassed to buy-up the rest of America's housing to turn into Wall Street-rentals. These PARASITES don't care about a big drop in housing prices. A small one will do, they have it penciled-out! They OFF-LOAD AND PACKAGE THE RENTALS Into REITs (Real Estate Investment Trusts) They don't give a rat's ass if there are more homeless renters across America.

11. I can't wait 'till the house market falls, so I can buy a property at half the cost!

12. We are thinking of low balling now that we filed the paperwork and are pissed that prices are too high for the value.

13. I am freed from the slavery of debt, I have no desire to become enslaved again. What a great feeling 🤗
    However taxation is still a burden. Could we ever really own real estate again?

14. Did you see Forbes latest study of best assets to open last 20 years. Real estate was number one and gold was second. Real estate is in one of the biggest bubbles ever, while gold the last 10+- years had been in one of the biggest bear market ever! Technical analysts are expecting a 50% retracement in real estate and a 5x-10x explosion in gold in next 5-10 years, buy silver!

15. You keep talking about sunbelt areas! None of this applies to the Northeast or millennial havens etc. With Chinese money slowing due to trade war California is being hit hard, along with Vegas but that DOES NOT mean there is a crash everywhere. A better format would discuss the huge differences in Fracking states, and Northeast which has not even been slowing but actually accelerating in growth and price in face of “slowdown”.

16. I am personally know some very unqualified home buyers got mortgage from BofA (4.5% APR/30 years)
    Mortgage Fraud on the rise…again!!

17. We could talk for hours about real estate.

18. Hair looks GREAT!

19. One need only see the loss of purchasing power, salary stagnation and employment trends to see why home buyers are stymied.

20. Bernie 2020!!!

21. Love your channel but I strongly disagree on a housing crash. As the stock market gets bumpy due to the trade war and global slowdown I feel that millenials will be taking money out of stocks, 401k's, and bitcoin and will be buying houses as they get older. As interest rates goes down and new construction shrinks due to construction costs increase that drives prices. So I actually see a rise in real estate prices in the next two years. I see a bottom in prices by the end of the year.

22. looking good!!! super haircut, great video!

23. Any predictions of when the House of Cards fold, startling comparison to the 2008 sub prime crap!

24. Randy is absolutely right. Despite “the best eCONomy”. Home sales are falling and they are loosening standards and asking for lower rates. This housing market is toast when the layoffs been. FYI the banks and government are NOT here to help you only themselves

25. Only lottery winners (people that can afford to throw money away) should be considering buying a house for the next 18 months!

26. Thanks Randy boy !!

27. Did you cut your hair ? Handsome….oh Randy 😍

28. Usually I don't comment much, but I love the haircut!!

29. Cuyahoga County, Ohio is pronounced as "Ky-A-hog-A". It's a Native American word meaning "Crooked River". Love the channel; keep up the good word. Recently moved to Sarasota from "Cuyahoga" (Cleveland) Ohio…Go Browns.

30. Thanks Randy I want to look into a Mobil home court as an investment