Refinance

Credit score Card Debt History Large! Tens of millions of Americans Simply cannot Shell out Their Vehicle Payments!

πŸ’΅ HOW TO MAKE Money ON AMAZON – Totally free eCOURSE: πŸ’΅
πŸ‘‰ πŸ‘ˆ

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

Look Via MY Textbooks!

Support MY Perform:
PAYPAL:
OTHER:

AUDIOBOOK:
T-SHIRTS:
MY Most loved Textbooks:

Resources Used in This Video clip:

David Quintieri, creator of The Money GPS guide series, is below on the most active, most insightful channel in the money entire world. Working day immediately after working day, breaking down the information and generating it effortless to have an understanding of.
#money #personal debt #make investments

1. Debt is expanding faster than income. There's no turning it back, in fact. There can be no resolution. In the Financial Crisis it was fully understood that derivatives were the reason why debt is so dangerous. All of our debt which could be in the form of a mortgage, an auto loan, or anything else. It's all collateralized and securitized into "investments" and could easily spiral out of control. This is why despite subprime being a relatively small part of the total, it created such a mess back in 2007. This is a very bad sign for things to come.

2. I've been depressed and almost lost my car due to my credit card debts and loans …
    until I saw all these damn spam postings connected with ruma_telecom11 on !nstagram.
    I reported a bunch of them to Youtube, I'm so glad.

3. We’re growing leaps and bounds but guess what? We can’t get people to apply!

4. Sorry I really enjoy your material, but I must say that at 5:00 minutes into the video you draw a distinction between poll results of 48 and 46% from an Ipsos survey. Please don't add to the vast misunderstanding of statistics that pervades our world. These numbers are so close that they are within the error margin of a survey (at least 2.4%), so there is really no difference in these results, and this should not be discussion or news (Bloomberg) worthy. Your point is still well taken, that many Canadians feel financially stressed….

5. you say interest rates are low because theres too much money in the economy? interest rates go up when there's too much money in the economy. I think the problem is the money isn't moving there's no money velocity

6. If you can't afford it, you probably shouldn't have it.

7. The rich deserve more money, BECAUSE IT COSTS THEM SO MUCH TO LIVE THAT WAY!

8. The nice part about the U.S.going bust, is that we screw all the governments and financials,that hold our debt.

9. Buy for transportation,not for show-off hobby.

10. The truth will set you free!

11. Crash Any Day

12. No debt is good debt…

13. Hm. Making Sense. 1. The Fed printed money to keep interest rates low to help out after 20082. The Fed gave a lot of that money to the banks3. Banks gave a lot of that money to big business, corporations4. Big Business and Corporations inflated their stock prices by using accounting tricks to log that cheap debt as assets or bought assets with that cheap debt, so to the surface eye their books look good, but really their fundamentals are poor, so many stocks are time-bombs. Inflated balloons. The more heat on that balloon the sooner it will pop… slumps in aggregate demand, high debt public, trade uncertainty, and all of this even with Trump's massive tax cut. With shrinking demand the deficit will grow from lack of tax revenues5. So we do have inflation already, but its been rigged and filtered only into the Stock Market to favor the 1%, meaning the Fed subsidized the over-valuation ofΒ stocks that corporations and traders can live on. Most of the QE money didn't go to the general public, but went to the 1%. Like…selling a stock for 100 dollars but it should really be 40, but it's only 100 because the books make it look like their debt are assets and traders further speculate the price upwards so they can get larger commissions.Β 6. We're in a similar situation to 2008 but instead of toxic subprime mortgage and CDOs between real-estate and big banks, it's corporate junk bonds hidden in ETFs and Index Funds between Corporate America and big banks. Β Similar to how Moody's and Finch overrated subprime mortgage stocks, they kind of did the same thing in the Corporate Bond market though it seems they've learned their lesson a little bit by demoting some bond ratings of companies7. Once the market crashes or "corrects", their will be massive asset deflation, but followed by a period of either Stagflation or Inflation, particularly since the Federal Reserve will step back in and do more Quantitative Easing and printing to keep rates low, if not push rates into negative rate territories. 8. In summary, the rich got bailed out, the Fed bailed out their stocks but then helped inflate those stocks which favored them and traders, aka they used inflation to their advantage, but when the market bust, that inflation will spread to general public

14. Individuals are in debt BECAUSE THEY SPEND TOO MUCH MONEY EACH MONTH.

15. One month ago near the short-term lows in the market, I repeatedly stated that the market indexes would

16. When i was a kid in Australia in the 70s the first credit card for the masses came in. It was called Bankcard. the brand mark was bankcard with a small b shadowed in 3 different colours. the 3 bs read more like 3 sixes. With people not aware of the consequences of credit cards in the early days and getting themselves into a lot of debt, people started to talk about the devil's 666. I remember my parents talking about that back then to this day. I guess that is why I have zero credit card debt. Thanks Mum and Dad. I guess my 3 sisters weren't listening.

17. I've been depressed and almost lost my car due to my credit card debts and loans until I connected with ruma_telecom11 on !nstagram, he helped fund my account and no upfront fee, I'm so glad

18. America is great again

19. Already printed money not solving the problem. Still want to continue printing. The disaster going to be bigger

20. I've been in debts for a while now and almost lost my car and house due to my loan and credit card debts, ruma_telecom11 on !g helped me clear my debts and funded my account, the dude is Awesome

21. I've been in debts for a while now and almost lost my car and house due to my loan and credit card debts, ruma_telecom11 on !nstagram helped me clear my debts and funded my account, the dude is Awesome

22. You said, "…it is detrimental." I heard you say, "…it is debt-rimental".

23. I can help you make money money even with debt credit card text me on +17192863377

24. Great job again! I love your concise reports.

25. One solution; armed struggle and revolution.bring death amd misery for those who brought death and misery for is and our children

26. So many southern California residents appear to be looking to retire out of state. Is that housing market going to implode?

27. lol'd at making Janet Yellen smile

28. I wonder when negative interest rates are coming to the US now that Trump has sent up a test balloon on that idea.

29. Have credit cards, keep them at zero balance. Don't buy crap you can't pay for fully by the due date.

30. A debt-based economy is a worm eating its own tail. When "Peace and security!" is declared in Israel; a WAR breaks out with Iran. 1Thessalonians 5: 2, 3 Daniel 11; 44, 45. This event causes a financial meltdown Psalms 46: 4-6. The loss of the Euro Ezekiel 7: 19 is a wake-up call that its all going to go, due to the arrival of world-wide wrath. Revelation 11: 18. A one-hour event seen in Revelation 18: 17 collapses the worldwide financial system. Mr Trump's 'deal of the century' to create peace between Israel and Palestine back-fires very badly when pilots destroy Iran's nuclear assets; and refuel in Saudi Arabia. When Jehovah's Day of anger appears, as seen in Zephaniah 2: 1-11 the distress and crisis is seen in GAZA, ASHKELON, ASHDOD AND EKRON. Christ Jesus told His disciples in Mark 13: 16 to 'Get out of Judea' at this time. It is a time of MISSILES DEPLOYMENTS. 2Peter 3: 10.

31. Worked my butt off and didn't go crazy with nightlife of Toronto and can cook, don't need my 5$ Starbucks coffee etc. Been debt free since 2 years ago now 35 and best feeling. Still gotta worry about things but I paid off my house and business debt within 7 years. I sure wasted 7 years in university studying this stuff butt I like to look at those diploma's cause one day I will wipe my ass with them lol

32. Jews should be in prison for applying satanic compound interest.

Satanic useless demonic useless jewsπŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

33. Usury at its finest.

34. With this much debt, the economy is very fragile. The majority of folks are just living paycheck to paycheck. Any recession and the house of cards will fail. Unfortunately, the Fed won’t be able to lower interest rates to prime the economic pump. Only thing the little man like myself can do is get completely out of debt, which I’ve done.

35. So my friend calls me bragging that his goid friends wife just leased a Lexus πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ um so what!!! Thats another bill MY CAR IS PAID FOR!!!! Its a 2007 it gets me back and forth to my 15 minute drive to work. Why do I need a new car with a payment πŸ€·πŸ½β€β™€οΈ

36. debt is the most agressively marketed thing in history…..car loans ,credit cards,mortages,student loans and on and on…entire system is designed to enslave you….gotta have that high FICO score so you can borrow more money to keep that score high to borrow even more money later….never ending debt..

37. Borrowing is not the answer, good video

38. Buy gold and silver right now if you’re able.

39. those who do not plan, budget there lives will ultimately fail

40. true words GPS true words

41. I would have made $500 a month from my retirement fund after ten years. I took the tax hit, took my retirement out and remodeled a house and make 3 times more than that renting it. I don’t regret a thing. The days of collecting your pension are over. The Fed and Wall Street and taxes will eat it all before you see much of any of it.

42. Used to look at the Motley Fool for money advice. Now all they pedal is which credit cards are the best value Dbdoy how to improve your credit score. WTF ?

43. Santander can suck it! Over 6 years of perfect payments, and they can't even forgive me a late payment 5 years ago.
    I will NEVER use them again for anything!!

44. Cant lay off debt when you know you might have a cash flow shortage. Would rather be $17k in debt and play the 1%/2% balance transfer every year and be able to make the payments with said $17k rather than be short on cash and default on everything

45. Best. Economy. EVVVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

RING RING dont answer that, it's that collector again…..

46. We are slave to the government the bank and the insurance they give us left right and center

47. Please do a video on Medical CareCredit, one of the most common medical credit cards. A CareCredit card has a maximum credit limit of $25,000. For charges of $200 or more, CareCredit offers β€œno-interest” promotional periods of six, 12, 18 and 24 months, depending on the provider. If you pay off your purchase within your promotional period, no interest will be charged. But the flip side is; if you don't pay it off in full by the end of the promotional period…they tack on all the previous month interest from the time it is charged! This is taking advantage of people when they are sick and need treatment! This is sick!

48. Trump today recommended that banks go to negative interest rates. In other words, WE pay the banks for them to use our money. USAAmerica has become a chickenshit, fourth world country…