Home Equity Loan

How to Invest in House with a nine-5 Work | House Q&A with Samuel Leeds

E book your Totally free tickets to my Crash Program right here:

Welcome back again to Q&A Sunday, the sequence in which I response all your niggling assets thoughts and provide advice to my wonderful viewers. Do not fail to remember to leave your thoughts in the comment portion below for me to response future 7 days!

00:forty eight Have you at any time experienced to renegotiate the property price after a study ? If so what is the greatest way to go about it ?

02:fifty three When do you know when to market a property in order to obtain much better residences what stage ought to you be at when you can do this?

03:fifty two For each assets you obtain, how substantially hard cash move ought to you preserve in the lender?

06:07 How would you go about investing in serious estate with a nine-5 position for rookies?

07:57 I’m making an attempt to persuade my dad to refinance our property and devote in assets nonetheless he is worried that it is not doable since his earnings is pretty reduced as he is only functioning component time. Does your earnings have an affect on no matter whether or not you can refinance a assets? Many thanks a good deal!

Look at additional House Q&A movies:

Subscribe to this channel for additional content:

Adhere to ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Fb Team:
Fb Page:
Instagram:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

resource

1. what can I do if I don't have funds and don't do finance

2. What would you say is the minimum you have to earn (per year) to be able to go for your first house?

3. Samuel talk me through "refinancing a house" , I know my house is worth alot more than what a paid for it ! So how do I get cash from this ?

4. hi samuel , im 73 years old and fit, am i to old to invest in a hmo ?

5. You need to stop bullshiting . This guy makes money by selling his courses and then gives this money on loan to other people on high interest like 36% apr.

6. Hey everyone if you’re looking to invest in property but don’t have the time to look for a potential money maker please sign up for free on our website and you will get an email with all the deals we have to offer week in week out on Wednesday at 10am 🙂

7. Hi Samuel,

If a property is advertised on right move, how do you go direct to the vendor to negotiate a LOA or R2R?

Thanks!

(P.s. see you at the DFE in November 😁)

8. Hi Samuel.
    I was at your crash course just gone was fantastic

I have just secured a LOA but cash flow is very low between £18-£75 pm

Can u give some advice on LOA and cash flow please

Thank you your crash course really made thing possible for me. 👍

9. Hey Samuel, can you get a regular mortgage and then later on change to a buy to let mortgage on the same property?

10. Hi, you mentioned about BRR to save paying CGT on the sale and it got me thinking. Is there a tax efficient way of flipping houses for profit?

11. Any good tips for people under 18. And is a book on its way, for young people, create the future type of vibes.

12. Hi Samuel, love all the videos, great content as always. Do you have any advice for someone buying a portfolio? Would you recommend it? And what should I look out for? Thanks again

13. Hi Samuel,

Do you recommend buying through shared ownership? If so could you go through the do's and dont's please🙏

14. Hi Samuel, For good quality HMO's do we need to do ensuites for each room. We have the potential for a 6 bedroom HMO, the house has one ensuite and two further bathrooms and is in very good condition. Any advice would be helpful.

15. Hi, how could this affect the property industry? (hopefully nothing comes of it, I especially dont like the bit about facing CGT on main residence)

16. How much money do you need before you start investing? I have a really bad credit score And know how hard it would be to get a loan without massive interest

17. Question for next week: Once you’ve read the books, gone to the courses and educated yourself. What proactive things should a property investor do to land their first deal?

18. What’s your advice for an 18 year old , facing the problem of age when looking for a mortgage and the problems of needing a residential mortgage before taking out a buy to let mortgage. Is there any solutions or tricks you know of ?

19. I'm an apprentice working 40hours a week , how can I get into property making best use of my money?

20. Hey Samuel ,
    After months of learning and saving, I am finally looking for my first property!
    I'm keeping my options open and looking at both buy-to-let and potential lease option properties.
    I understand the importance of getting a survey on a buy to let before finalizing the deal, but at what stage should you get a survey on a lease option agreement?

21. Great channel brother, I agree 💯!

22. Samuel, when you use the BRRR method and you refinance do you use a regular bank, building society or is there an alternative option?

23. Hi Samuel,
    Thanks for sharing all the KNOWLEDGE man, really great stuff.
    Have you come across people investing while their personal mortgage is a help to buy? I have been told I can't get mortgages while i owe the government but i feel if i can secure BRRR through bridging then I can demonstrate that I am not using my own cash?

24. Awsome Video! All that Low Budget stuff was helpfull for my mindset

25. Hi Samuel, whats your take on LISA accounts for first time buyers? Could the mortgage be converted to a BTL after a few years and would you recommend this option?

26. Do I need a Renting license for rent2rent business

27. Is there any way around the 20% deposit for a property thats going to be buy to rent?

28. Hi Samuel, i hope you're well i am extremely new in the property world and have no idea where to start, what advice/guidance would you recommend?

29. hey samuel, much like when you started, im young, 18 and about to start uni with no job or credit history. What can i do to get started.

30. Guys full of B.S he just gives basic advise to newbies then ropes them in with extortionate feed for his "guru worskhops"

31. Hello Samuel great video, but my question is; for example if you earn
    £2600 as rental income, how much of that do you pay in taxes and what is your final take home?

32. hey samuel im 16 i really want a house by im 18 my mom has been saving money for me for little over 10 years now i have about £17k so hoping for about £24-25k by im 18 please can you tell me what i can do with this money

33. Hey Samuel, love the content. Whats your view on apartment blocks / complexes vs HMOs when it comes to profitability & cashflow?

34. Hey Samuel, I live in Cyprus
    What are you thoughts about investing and the Real Estate Here in General?
    Could YOU become a Millionaire Here Starting from Nothing?
    I saw some challenge's that you did in the past Going to other countries and trying to make money in property Can you do it here in Cyprus as well Starting from nothing?

35. Thanks for the great content Samuel. As a landlord operating through a limited company, how do you pay yourself and how do you manage the finances between the companies and your own personal money?

36. Hey Samuel, if you have no qualifications or any experience in the property industry, if this were you where would you start in order to have a full time career in the industry ?

37. If I release equity from my property let’s say £200k and then with that I buy a few properties through interest only mortgages, then what happens after 25 years when I have to pay the money back? Because I will essentially have like 4 or 5 mortgages how is that paid back?

38. I like this vid.. Some good tips here.

39. If a refinance a property or release equity does that mean the repayments for that equity release will be interest only ?

40. Hi Samuel, when creating a new limited company for a JV, what happens down the line if/when the deal ends? I often see the question “have you ever been a director of a company that has been liquidated?” when applying for company finance and insurance, suggesting that the answer ‘yes’ would negatively affect you. Would it be better to leave an inactive registered company dormant, and could this lead to multiple unused companies over a number of years? Thanks!

41. Do you always put down the minimum deposit? Do you always use interest only mortgages? Thanks Samuel keep up the good work.

42. Hi Samuel, please can you provide some insight on rent to SA contracts – can I use a standard commercial lease? If I’m doing this on a property I own (with a BTL mortgage), will a permission from the leaseholder be sufficient in this scenario along with this contract between myself and the management company?

43. Why in Liverpool to many house offers?

44. Hi samuel, I would like to know what does mortgage lenders ask when you go for the 2nd buy to let property, do they ask anything about tax

45. Hello Samuel I’m really interested in doing investing in property’s I’m 15 but would be something I would be looking to do In the future

46. Interesting you mentioned crypto, are you personally invested in bitcoin

47. Hi Samual, hope you are well.

A few years back I read rich dad poor dad and it completely changed my outlook on my life financially. last year I had been learning the stock market and forex around my normal work with the intention of investing until I stumbled across a video of yours. Since then I have watched multiple videos and read your books and you have now changed my outlook again and have made me realise that property is a much smarter way forward. So thank you so much for that.

One question though. My partner and I are saving to purchase our own property, I have mentioned a few of your videos to her and she is also keen but only after we have our own place. What would you say is the smarter move? Purchase a flat to rent out or get our own place and then look to invest?

That has now become 2 question, haha.