Mortgage Calculator

Curiosity Only vs Repayment Obtain-to-Allow Mortgages

Curiosity Only vs Repayment Obtain-to-Allow Mortgages
Come along to the Home Investors Crash Class for Free:

In this movie, main business skilled, Samuel Leeds describes the variance among desire only payments and mortgage payments and which is finest to finance a residence deal.

Find out what happens at the Home Investors Crash Class right here:

Subscribe to this channel for much more information:

How To Start off Investing In Home:

How To Obtain Home Down below Marketplace Value:

How To Obtain A Home with No Cash Down:

How To Finance Home Deals:

Comply with ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA:
Facebook Group:
Facebook Website page:
Instagram:
Twitter:
LinkedIn:

supply

1. Until the house values drop due to unsustainable growth and stagnant wages? And you are left with negative equity if you think in the south of England houses can continue to double you are living in a bubble.

2. Sam, how do I get in touch?

3. Love the background track

4. Bang on the mark!!

5. I know you live and are based in UK but can you give advice for UK citizens living abroad who want to invest? As it seems a little more challenging!

6. Brilliant, advice..

7. very useful information, thanks Samuel. How easy is it to remortgage when you pay back interest only ?

8. Fantastic vid and informative ! You have changed my whole way of thinking and concept of debt, cash flow etc.
    Can you do a vid that is basically a case study of a BRRR. Steps involved, actual example figures involved, what you can expect out of an average deal and a good deal. Many thanks !

9. So after 25 the mortgage is all payed off and your renting a house out for £700 let’s say would you get all of that money due to being mortgage free ?

10. Hi Samuel, based on the topic within the video what would your opinion be on interest only vs repayment on a mortgage which is your main residence. I know that you are an advocate for rent where you live but if you were in the situation would you put it on interest only and invest the difference or do a normal repayment mortgage?

11. Again, love the Video. However things are never just black and white… that also goes for mortgages and interest rates… If those stay low as they currently are, great but what if the Central Bank decides to drastically increase the base interest? For those who feel uncomfortable with an interest only mortgage there is also a middle way. Getting an interest only morgtgage doesn't mean you'll never ever be able to pay off debt. Actually, if you so choose, you can make extra payments at any given time, say once a year to reduce the mortgage sum with extra money you have left and you won't need for anything else.

12. Would love to hear any tips on finding decent tenants. How do you ensure, as much as possible, that you'll have decent paying tenants? Not someone that moves in, pays 1 months rent and then goes ghost, leaving you to legally remove them which is costly in money and time.

13. Great to hear what you do with your mortgages. I had been leaning towards Interest Only but wasn't 100% sure, until now. Thank you

14. Sam, I know you met GC – he invests in apartment complexes which we in UK don’t have. Do you do HMO?

15. What percent equity do you have to leave in? Can you refinance the whole value?

16. Could you do a video regarding mortgage payments on a LOA. Do you pay these straight to the mortgage provider or the property owner? If the property owner then what cover do you have if they fail to pay it, assuming there's a contract in place.

17. Wonderful

18. Great video and I totally agree Samuel good debt is the way forward.

19. Hey Samuel, great video here!! Love talking about real estate. I love your expertise

20. Do you think interest only mortgages wil come to an end.

21. Please could someone tell me if I understand this correctly:
    So paying interest only – does this mean that when you eventually sell the house you will just receive the value of the house minus the mortgage you owe?
    Whereas with repayment you keep the full value of the house once sold but you've had to settle for less income over time because you've used rent to repay the mortgage?
    Seems like Samuel is definitely right in this case, especially if you plan on keep the house for a very long time.

22. i have a question. Assuming the interest only martgage is 75% and is £75k. At the end of mortgage term, will i be expected to pay 75k or 75% of the value of the property?

23. Inflation is your friend, interest only all the way, let inflation pay down your debt

24. Could you do a video regarding someone on an average salary with a modest amount of saving ( ie enough for a deposit on one house.)

Buying a property, renovate it, refinance to pull your money back out to use on another buy to let property.

But then as you continue to do this how do you keep getting accepted for mortgages as the number of mortgages you have increases ?

25. How much is the interest rate on interest only mortgages?

26. How much is the interest rate on interest only mortgages?

27. How much is the interest rate on interest only mortgages?

28. How much is the interest rate on interest only mortgages?

29. Amazing video sir, the whole basis of this video is the time value of money and I completely agree!! Inflation shrinks the value of money over time. I've done a whole video on TVM (with another one coming Wednesday). The secret sauce of the wealthy!!!

30. Are you concerned about Brexit and the effect it could have on the population and thus demand for properties falling? I guess in 30 years it won't matter much though. Hmmm

31. What’s your advise if my only option to buy to let is repayment mortgages through alrayyan bank and I should pay 25% of property value starts from 80K £ +, thanks.

32. You say you been in the game for about 11 or 12 years so you started doing this right after the 2008 crisis, well if I’m correct I’ve seen many of my fathers friend who did the same as you but when the crash came they went into negative equity. All houses dropped by more than half in price and they had mortgages which were more than the value of the house they all ended up declaring bankruptcy and are now living difficult lives as they can no longer work and handle pressure because of age and don’t have anything to their names or have no cash flow. So therefore it seems to me that you started at the right time but if, actually I mean when the next crash comes you too will be in negative equity in all houses as you are only paying interest only. I may be wrong but please correct me if I’m wrong. I have to keep an open mind. But still cash is king . debt is the devils currency

33. Can we have a video call “ The process of paying stamp duty “ How stamp duty is paid and who it needs to be paid to.

34. Samuel Leeds got into property at the perfect time – quite literally . I sold two house just before the crash in 2006 , when you could do self certified mortgages and 20% would easily get you a mortgage anywhere . Unfortunately rimes have changed for the worse , with 200% multiple house ownership stamp
    Duty being introduced and 20% on any debt occupancy being introduced – which now means that any house you buy will be taxed 20% on its monthly debt not its monthly profit .

I do really like Samuel Leeds and I think he is a good mentor but recently I think this is the worst possible time to
    Invest into property .

Please if anyone has a alternative opinion I would love to discuss this further , maybe rent to rents are more profitable now or rent to devices accommodation are more applicable, but I still can’t see past the 20% which is now claimed by the government to any debt whether it be Loan or mortgage . This will surely rule
    Out most of not all profit cased by tenants .

All
    I can say is that I hate the government for what they are doing to entrepreneurs of this country .

It truly is falling toward a communist government of power .

Thank you and god bless you .

35. Just different tools. Learn how to use all the tools in the shed and you can build something incredible.

36. If you have the time to do a video on options at the end of the term for interest only mortgages that would be great. If you invest in properties that give major cash flow which you don't necessarily want to give up when facing retirement in 30 years what are the best options and how difficult is it to remortgage towards the end of the term? Thanks keep up the great content!

37. Hi Samuel, can you do a video on identifying R2RSA properties and why and when this strategy works vs normal R2R?

38. Plus… your getting tax relief on all your cash outgoings i.e the interest… the capital part of a mortgage repayment you won’t get tax relief on… another good point 👍

39. This is a game changer video. Thanks for sharing Samuel! Could you do a video about bridging on how/when to use it? 🙂

40. SUBSCRIBE OR SAMUEL WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE THROAT!!

41. ❤️

42. As soon as you mentioned it, I instantly thought of robert kiyosaki!

43. Hi Samuel, I recently bought a house as a first buyer where I'm going to live with my family. I chose a Repayment Mortgage for my house with a fixed interest rate for two years. My deposit was 20%.
    I have 2 questions:
    1. Do you think I can change the Repayment Mortgage into Interest Only before these 2 years?
    2. According to what Robert Kiyosaki says our house is a liability if it takes money from our pocket each month, and that is my case as well. How can I transform this liability into an asset in the near future? What do you suggest? Thank you.

44. Absolutely true someone said already the missing pis of puzzle from investors. Thanks Samuel

45. Thank you for this Samuel, this was my biggest query with regards to mortgages but I complete understand now, thanks again !

46. Hi Samuel…Maybe a silly question but I'm on a repayment mortgage but question can I change my mortgage to an interest only mortgage on my current residential home

47. Pls do a video on increasing ur credit score

48. Which is better,? 10 houses leveraged on interest only mortgages, or 5 house paid off with no mortgages… For me 5 houses paid off is better because you are then truly “free”
    Think about it, you never have to answer too banks, you never have to worry about recession and you get to keep all the rent after tax.

People seem to forget what actually happens when prices drop, if you do not have enough equity when you need to remortgage, you are stuck on the SVR, if interest rates start rising, you’re either going to lose money as the rents won’t cover the cost or the houses get repossessed as you cannot afford them. Raising the rents is short term solution, but that won’t fix the long term problem. Yes you can fix etc, but there comes a point when that fixed rate finishes.

You are not financially free if your ship can be sunk by the economy taking one wrong turn.