Refinance

“Difficult Head” Wants To Finance A Auto!

Erika and her partner disagree on regardless of whether or not it truly is a superior concept to finance a automobile. She asks Dave on tips on what she should really explain to him.

Get a Absolutely free tailored approach for your income. It only can take 3 minutes!
Stop by the Dave Ramsey shop these days for sources to help you get regulate of your income!

Become a Channel Member these days:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate like you’ve got in no way found it right before. The clearly show stay streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! Look at Dave stay in studio each and every working day and see behind-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Look at online video profiles of debt-free of charge callers and see them get in touch with in stay from Ramsey Answers. Throughout breaks, you will see exceptional articles from individuals like Rachel Cruze, Chris Hogan, and Christy Wright —as well as all sorts of other online video pieces that we will unveil each and every working day.

The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate channel will improve the way you practical experience a person of the most common radio reveals in the region!

1. I would try marriage counseling but if he is not willing to go or change then it's time for divorce.

2. He DOESN'T LOVE YOU!!!

3. Don't allow your husband to use your religion as a source of controlling you. Period. That is not a genuine, Godly marriage.

4. getting married is the biggest risk of all.

5. husband's from South America … this might be a machismo thing

6. In the same position with my wife, she wants to refinance and I just wanna by a hooptie till we can pay cash

7. I would get a certified used car then leave him lol

8. Certified used car dealerships are good. They are in good conditions and affordable.

9. I vote marriage counseling. Divorce is a very very serious subject. Is he not being close minded by 100% asserting that he is right in that the new car is the best idea and that your ideas show you "close minded" you are? The two of you need to agree what the best idea is. Lets face it folks, unless you have serious money to burn a brand new car is never the best decision. I'm talking your debt free and have the cash to buy the car paid in full. Other than that, your over spending and being foolish.

Why can you not buy a car that is 2-4 years old with about 30,000 to 40,000 miles on it. Schedule a test drive, drive it, and pay your local community mechanic to go on that test drive with you… let him / her drive it, crawl under it, pop the hood and give you some advice on if it's a good deal or not. Might just be the best $50-$100 you ever spent. Why is that so bad an option that you need to run and sign on the dotted line and end up paying twice as much or more for a car that is essentially the same thing?

Stick to you guns. If he threatened to leave you over a car pay, you guys have serious issue and this is just the very beginning. Insist on marriage counseling and do not back down from that. You owe it to yourself. If he is going to act this way, you are FAR better off cutting him lose now.

10. I know why Americans has high % of divorces cause they don’t know what is marriage

11. I don't think not financing a car makes one a millionaire

12. He got a side chick

13. The bible does not support a woman putting her foot on her husband EVER in any circumstance. Paul in 1st Corinthians 13 says that its SHAMEFUL for a woman to speak in church. Now I know thats crazy, but you nuts think the bible is a good book.

14. All this stuff about leaving….
    on the plus side at least you're talking…. There's a lot of calls that come in here…. "my wife/husband bought a 30k car without telling me."

15. When you marry outside your culture, there can be significant differences in value systems especially when it comes to money. The husband may want to live day by day, while the wife wants to live under her means and invest in her future. It's a tough one and I believe has contributed to the deterioration of their marriage.

16. Relationships with narcissists do not work! I know by experience.

17. It takes a hard head to defend a soft brain.

18. Funny story, I actually came to Dave Ramsey following videos of expensive financed cars.

19. Ramsey always changes the call about how he handles his finances – about his wife – about how virtuous he is. Better advice would be to close joint accounts – stay friends.

20. My $350 car payment is killing me. I only have a $115,000 household income. Dave sell it you can't afford it.