Mortgage Loan

U.S. Housing Bubble Information, NAR Home Value Map Update, Genuine Estate Industry Reaccelerating

The U.S. housing slowdown has a little bit re-accelerated in a lot of locations. We look at fundamental variables, cost tendencies, peak at the updated NAR Usa cost map for 2Q 2019 and lots additional.
One-way links to information sources and the cost map can be noticed in this article:
Be sure to support help this channel:
✅ Pledge a regular suggestion:
☕ Get me a cup of coffee:

Also, please support our channel expand by clicking like, commenting, sharing our movies and subscribing to our channel. We cover a broad array of financial subjects which includes: authentic estate information, property cost tendencies, housing bubble, financial indicators, stock market tendencies, investing, predicting recessions, unemployment data, retail suppliers closing, retail apocalypse, vehicle product sales, school financial loan financial debt, financial indicators, boom/bust cycles, property product sales, desire rates, mortgage loan lending, mortgage loan rates, dollars administration, preserving dollars, career market, career losses, layoffs, keep closures, bankruptcies, business enterprise cycle, retirement, 401k, and so substantially additional.

Thank you to all viewers and subscribers. I apologize that I do not commonly have time to remedy inquiries that are posted in feedback.

Also, I are unable to supply specific expense assistance thanks to the challenging and in depth nature of everyone’s personalized, exclusive money and lifetime situations. Even though I generally include things like sources, charts, data, and backlinks to the matter matter in my movies, the views expressed in my movies are typically “one particular man’s belief” and must not be taken as money assistance, in any way. I urge you to look for qualified counsel and for everyone to do their very own thanks diligence prior to earning any sizeable conclusions about money and expense issues.

1. Yeb Jason up here in Northern Cali homes prices are falling but I am waiting for the crash and than i will buy.

2. The fed just put out 15k grants for ppl buying in NY and NJ. The program has 7million. Started a week ago

3. Commercial rents are going down in NY.

4. I'm single, make good money I was looking at the market and I refuse to chain myself to $200,000 + worth of debt in a questionable economy where companies are laying people off left and right. Enslaving myself to a house would make it harder to move in case I get laid off. Not worth it. I'm going to wait 'til 2021 after the election to see what happens first.

5. Lower interest rates means buyers can bid on more expensive homes with same monthly payment. Would expect surge upward on some markets.

6. 1950..cash only …no slaves

7. All time high in the part of s. fl that I sold out of 3 years ago. Lived there almost 30 years. No one ever brings up radiation when shopping for a car or home. Big mistake.

8. Four eggs, scrapple , rye toast, home fries, short stack of pan cakes 17.98 in Baltimore county diner, inflation ??????

9. I'm glad you mentioned negative interest rates. Nobody else is aware "… and how Bad that actually is…
    Look at the EBC " now 0.05%…
    Ramifications are potentially dire

10. You have to add Tent Cities to your figures. What are those year over year?

11. Sorry but after doing a 3 year long search for real estate I've come to the conclusion that real estate agents are on the same level as lawyers. Complete liars! And I did get a huge discount on the property I bought!

12. Do you think we will see 0% 30 year mortgages ??

13. My opinion bubbles gonna bust if 2020 doesn’t go to trump. If it does then he will drag on the bubble till his 2020 term is over.

14. Any one ever read the Good Earth? By Pearl S Buck? Indians in these parts live in trailers…but there was a time when ppl built long huts and primitive log cabins in the woods…simple stone foundations…no zoning…no bank or real estate person to pay….no electricity or plumbing…maybe an outhouse…and society's poor always had a roof over their head…albeit, a primitive one….these home foundations and hulks of tymes past dot the woods…a symbol that once ppl lives simpler lives…and with livestock and farming…had a grub stake in an American experience….Now contrasting that example with a modern home that cost at least 300k…you have a big monthly payment to a bank…of at least 2k…plus you need insurance
    ..and pay taxes…and if in a city…that home is on a postage stamp of land…or is a condo…or a high rise apt. The system has you! And if the money ever runs low…you are facing foreclosure…and possibly eviction….and who laughs last…laughs longest….

15. Hi JJ,, just wanted to say hi,, my 2 cents would be,, for All others To Sell everything yesterday,, as being ahead of the soon to be Crash, Fitts, Hedges, Wolf & Martin North are my Favorites besides JJ.. take care All..

16. Hurry up and crash already!!! I wanna buy my first property!!!

17. Even at once a week, there are too many videos on the housing market. It's like the fixation on the FED. Crash and burn already.

18. Let’s not forget taxes. All these overinflated home sales & flippers have jacked up property taxes enormously!!! Connecticut is already one of the highest taxed states & it gets worse every year. I’m not sure I can stay here much longer.

19. Let's get real here…. what average person can even pay off a 2, 3, 400,000 dollar loan on anything?! Home loans are a scam. Home pricing is a scam…. this country is based on power and GREED, nothing else. It's disgusting. We can't keep doing this. Am I right or am I right?

20. I’m a realtor in South Florida and people are priced out. Sales and rentals are too expensive.

21. the % of people who actually pay off a 30 year loan is very small . Most people move every 7 years on avg. after 7 years paying on your house you have basically paid a lot of interest to the banks and little to principal. the whole scheme relies on house prices going up so people get some free equity.

22. jason, you should do a video on bank vs non bank lenders and what regulations each has to adhere to. it seems they each have different rules they have to follow to be able to lend.

23. I take anything NAR says with a grain of salt. Realtors are a bunch of……

24. creating debt slaves via houses? I real feel sorry for these folks becoming mortgage slaves.

25. a lot of the buyers r broke and relying on fha loans with down payment assistance.

26. The g0yim know! Shut it down!

27. Job market sucks. I know someone who got rejected after a Jyve Along gig training few hours after