Mortgage Loan

Home loan Payoff Update | Property Home loan Personal loan Amortization Routine Spelled out

We aren’t attacking our mortgage loan still as very first time property owners but we are shelling out it down with two tremendous easy methods!

In this online video I protect:
– our mortgage mortgage loan amortization timetable
– what we’ve paid on our mortgage loan in 3 yrs

#debtfreecommunity #homebuying #mortgage loan

Additional beneficial household buying films:

Our Dwelling Price tag & Home loan Facts | Shopping for Our First Property

Our Home loan Every month Assertion & Harmony + two Simple Means To Payoff The Home loan Quicker

Our Dwelling Price tag & Home loan Facts | Shopping for Our First Property

four Problems We Created Shopping for Our First Dwelling | First Time Property Shopping for Problems

Shopping for A Dwelling Playlist:

➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝

Get in touch with ME:

Mary
P.O. Box 240981
Memphis, TN 38124

➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝ ➝

*Affiliate back links. I get commissions for buys you make by way of back links demonstrated right here. It does not have an impact on your purchase in any way and the commissions support support this channel. I only advocate products I individually use and enjoy the option to share.

1. Update: still not YouTube rich enough to pay off our mortgage. 🤣

Our House Price & Mortgage Details | Buying Our First Home https://youtu.be/Cf5HU3Uh_Ag

2. Mary, Such an inspirational video! Great job! How do I get an amitorizational schedule for my car loan? If I understand you, you split your monthly house payment in two, rounding up, and pay half payments every other week? I want to do that with my car. Thanks! Viki

3. Happy House Anniversary! Love the bi-weekly payment plan. Great job on being so far ahead on the mortgage – Inspiring!

4. Way to go!!! 🏠👍🏼

5. Yaaaayyyyy!!! Another mortgage payoff update! You guys are doing such a great job paying down your mortgage. It's keeping me motivated to pay off my mortgage. Thank you!

6. This is a tedious one 😬 mortgages usually take foreverrrr

7. Very nice video! 👍Paying a little extra on a mortgage helps. If paying an additional payment is not possible, then break down one payment over 12 months and pay that extra portion each month. Then over the course of a year, an extra payment is still made on the mortgage. Example – if a mortgage is $1200, paying $100 a month in addition to the principal, over a year an extra house payment is made over a year. It's not a lot but it adds up over time.

8. Loved your video. I am meal planning and tight budgeting to pay off as much as I can off our mortgage. I need one of those charts !

9. It is neat to look at amortization schedules! But just as an fyi – the reason why you pay more in interest at the beginning isn't so the bank "gets their money upfront." It is because that is how much interest you actually owe at that time. If you take your interest rate divided by 12 and multiply it by the mortgage balance, you will get the $ of interest you owe for the month. When you make the mortgage payment, you have to satisfy the interest due first. As you get farther into the loan, the balance is lower, therefore you owe less interest. I hope that make sense. Keep up the hard work!

10. WOW! Y'all are rocking it! #goals
    I can not wait til I'm able to make extra payments toward my mortgage. That compound interest is a beast – whether it's working for you or against you. CONGRATS! 🥳🎉