Refinance

Sanders and Warren Competing to Have the Most effective Pupil Debt Cancellation Approach

Get early accessibility to video clips by supporting us on Patreon, YouTube or PayPal! Indicator up in this article: or in this article: or in this article:

Examine Additional About This Tale In this article:

************************
Visit Our Internet site:
Like Us on Fb:
Follow Mike on Instagram:
Audio Offered on iTunes:

************************
The Humanist Report (THR) is a progressive political podcast that discusses and analyzes existing information situations and pressing political difficulties. Our analyses are guided by humanism and political progressivism. Each and every information story we go over is supplemented with considered-provoking, truth-primarily based commentary that aims for the highest stage of objectivity.

#HumanistReport #THR #MikeFigueredo

1. Bernie and warren will team up. You’ll see!

2. What about using the money to provide vocational training as well? We're just going to have white collar employees benefit?! Seems elitist to me.

3. I worry about Bernie’s electability more than Warren’s.

4. There is no reason one candidate has to come up with the absolute best plan for everything.
    There is no shame in saying, "That's good. I'd support that."

As for Warren and M4A, after a couple days she did finally sign the TYT pledge which includes M4A.
    The two of them are not mutually exclusive. I'd vote for either of them. Beyond them…. perhaps Tulsi. If it's some centrist corporate shill like the other 20 on the ballot, forget it. I'll just not pull that lever.

5. Warren is starting to take over Bernie… I feel like the debates should fix that.

6. Be careful progressives, Elizabeth Warren is the establishment stooge! Do not be fooled.

7. MCSC Network W/ Niko House

Premiered 19 hours ago

Elizabeth Warren has repeatedly stated that she is not taking corporate PAC money, nor will she be taking money from billionaires. It turned out, both of those claims were lies. A little over a month ago, this story broke but it was never covered.

Check this out!!!

—————————————————————————————————————

8. Warren doesn’t have the same goals as Bernie. She is here just to throw a wrench into Bernie’s campaign and to give her delegates to Biden when the time comes. She is not our friend

9. Elizabeth Warren is not a progressive

10. I dont trust Warren, Its Bernie or bust and im not changing my mind.

How about 100% loan forgiveness! I dont care if the loaning banks go bankrupt….they're the ones that engineered the crisis in the first place.

Plus colleges themselves are getting really greedy with their money requirements too.

11. Burnie the most popular politician is third in the polls.. give me a brake. Hey Elizabeth where's Aaron Swartz?

12. ASMR PLS

13. I have to say that one of Bernie's weaknesses are debates. He was too passive with Hillary and I don't see that changing this time around unless he's debating Trump. If he and Warren debate one another, Warren will walk away as the winner to the average viewer.

14. Because I pay for a parent loan my mom had to take out because I wasn’t allowed any more federal loans in my name, I pay over $600 a month in student loans. While I only have $25,000 left in my name, forgiving even that would help me so much. I’ve never been late on a payment and I can afford it, but I can’t really save any money for a rainy day or a home or anything else.

15. forgiving student loan debt legalizes tax evasion for those who paid for college but weren't reimbursed

16. The disadvantage of having more than one progressive in the race is they divide the progressive vote which helps the corporate Democrat candidates.

17. Mike, you've said more than once that the only difference between Bernie and Elizabeth Warren is Medicare for All. This is not true. Warren voted to give trump 80 billion more in War spending than he asked for . You can't be a war hawk and call yourself progressive. She has native American blood and says nothing about Standing Rock? There are many other reasons to distrust Warren.There are are of people who are backing Warren and they just don't know her record. In 2015 I liked Warren and the more I learn about her- I hope she drops out of the race. If you need someone to attack Trump- by all means give her a call. But if you want a fighter for progressive values- She is truly gutless.

18. Actually student loan forgiveness is Not an option for me. I want them declared invalid.

19. Heck, I’m 57, I’ve paid $64,700 towards $42,000 of student loan debt since 1999. They won’t reduce my interest via consolidation because they say I already consolidated. And none of my payments count towards the 25 year loan forgiveness payments because they say I didn’t consolidate. So I just stopped paying months ago. So they gave me a deferment after I threatened bankruptcy (yes, in spite of evil Biden,student loan debt can be discharged in bankruptcy in many States.) If, in 6 years when my deferments run out, the USA has not forgiven the $27,000 they still claim I owe, I am moving to somewhere they can’t find me.

20. She's an academic like Obama who "can be reasoned with" by the establishment. Waiting to see evidence that she'd fight for regular people like oh I dunno…. Showing up at Wal-Mart share holders meeting.

21. We have such a backwards system. Hello? Ranked choice?

22. There are no benefits unless you’re an establishment tool.

23. Why do you keep saying Liz Warren!!!!! She is every bit as bad as biliary/rumpy. She worries me because she changes her mind every ten seconds!!!!

24. This fight is not good. In one way it's good because the people hear more progressives speak. But they should show support for each others suggestions and enforce the message in stead of competing. Bernie should call her out on medicare for all. Tulsi, Bernie, Warren and Williamson should co-operate.

25. Bernie wins. Why? Because he's sticking to his principles.

26. Warren voters have their hearts in the right place, but they're naive when it comes to a Warren vs. Trump match up, where I believe she'll get crushed (the Native American debacle is evidence of this). Bernie is the only one with good policies who can also beat Trump. Warren as VP, though??

27. By the way Medicare for all, full stop! No public options or improving ACA Bernie’s Medicare for all or bust is the other pillar of social justice the revolution to a better humanity!

28. Mike, if Warren was serious about all of the progressive policies she's talking about now, she would have fought for them in 2015/2016.

Instead she was silent.

29. I like Bernie and Warren at this time … together they could rock the boat !

30. I'm scared Warren is trojan horse to progressive movement and I dont think left could take it and half will give up the other half will be labelled terrorists

31. Warren's rise has been simotaniouse with joe bidens drops I think she will take as much Corp. And centrist Democrats votes as progressive votes . Bernie should not probably won't show the difference in the 2 by showing how long hes faught for these positions and call out here flip flops and since she is drowning the establishment with Bills that won't pass to impress the policy wonks that disseminate info through out the leftousfer, to out policy the policy guy ,which is a good thing ,but it leaves Bernie left with nothing but arguing over semantics and details most won't know our care about ,or the thing he won't do and focused on driving home the fact that she's not the real deal she didn't start this movement and though I definitely think she has a place in it she ain't the leader of this movement Bernie is and I'm afraid if he plays as nice as last time Warren could squeak by ,gender politics will benefit here and the fact that she said after primaries she'd take pac money might make some ,who vote based on best chance beating trump,to lean her way but to me is another red flag that she could be another bait and switch pulled on the ppl trying to save this country from itself Personally I think she is as far right as one can be and still be a Democrat, anyone to the right of here Is a Republican wolf in democratic sheeps clothing. If she was our right wing Bernie our center and an actual far left presence existing with legitimacy that would push for reimagining our social economic hierarchy we might could save ourselves and by extension maybe mankind may actually survive or reverse climate

32. Prediction after the debates Bernie will be forced by Yang Gang pressure to adopt UBI! Bernie is miscalculating on some policy positions. Bernie’s positions are good but day one as President the living wage 15 an hour is a ineffective measure! UBI is the impactful and best day one policy to help all Americans now. The other policies are down the line or long term. How is college for all or guaranteed jobs going to help Americans that are hurting like myself now? 15 minimum will help but 15 is not actually a living wage. It’s short of what UBI could accomplish! 1000 hard cash guaranteed is the real equalizer and game changer! UBI helps people hurting now! If you get free college how do you survive in the meantime with rent and other daily struggles financially? When even with 15 minimum will be living paycheck to paycheck barely scraping by no upward mobility!

33. The issue with Warren is she has no clue in regards to Bernie Sanders values and what Democratic Socialism really is.

Sanders has it right. The working and middle class needs to have a new attitude of resisting capitalist exploitation.

This does not mean capitalism is all bad? Not totally. But by its very nature it is an exploitive system, and especially in the current form where money is made by simply betting on money creating bubbles and crashes because nothing productive is actually even made and it ends up devaluing other people's property which corporations can then eat.

Sanders is clear as to what resistance really means. Warren does not in fact her attitude is "work with capitalism". No, create social institutions that are more immune to capitalism and that serve everyone.