Home Equity Loan

The Pupil Personal loan Forgiveness Application Is Screwing You Around – Dave Ramsey Rant

Pay a visit to the Dave Ramsey retail store currently for sources to help you consider regulate of your income!

Become a Channel Member currently:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Present like you’ve never ever witnessed it ahead of. The clearly show are living streams on YouTube M-F 2-5pm ET! View Dave are living in studio each individual day and see behind-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. View video profiles of financial debt-totally free callers and see them contact in are living from Ramsey Remedies. For the duration of breaks, you will see unique content from folks like Rachel Cruze, Chris Hogan, and Christy Wright —as properly as all forms of other video parts that we are going to unveil each individual day.

The Dave Ramsey Present channel will change the way you expertise one particular of the most popular radio demonstrates in the state!

1. I know how to fix and prevent. So many people are always shocked when I share the secret . Just ask me.

2. You. And the rest of the 55YO privileged American population can F off.

How many millionaires have you met that didn't get their money from inheriting it?

3. I would accept Forgiveness of my Student Loan.

4. I’m in this program now should I open up a mutual fund to help pay it off? Help me!

5. I already knew the answer, as soon as I saw the TITLE.. I been listen to Mr Dave for long time.. thanks.

6. There really isn't too many qualifications for the forgiveness. People just don't get the facts from the beginning.

7. It's not a scam, FOLKS DIDN'T READ AND they didn't CERIFTY annually. Common sense is not common. Read the Gov website and certify annually. If you are old enough to have a student loan, COMMON SENSE should tell you to check on everything ALONG the way. Don't wait TEN YEARS then start trouble shooting. SMH. Dave Ramsey is nothing but a greedy, fear mongering clown.

8. People that say "college is a waste of money and has no value" and "you can learn everything on the internet" make me laugh. I wonder what these people are going to do when they are sick and need a doctor. Do you want an educated surgeon or someone that learned everything on youtube? lol Ridiculous! College is valuable, period. And yes, some of us want to work in public service to help others. Many of these jobs require at least a masters degree. Those who never went to college will not get an interview because you educated yourself on youtube and google. I like listening to a lot of Ramsey's, but he has this one wrong. Just make sure you're informed, read the fine print, make your payments on-time, renew your paperwork, and record your conversations when you speak with someone on the phone for proof in case they try to give you wrong information.

9. I avoided collage because i figured working a low paying job with 0 debt is better then working a well paying job after going to school for 2/4/6 years and then being tens of thousands of dollars in debt.

10. Anybody see how much money these universities have when it comes to endowment ?

11. IBR plan offers student loan forgiveness after 20/25 years….then your on the hook with the IRS

12. If the government wanted to help the people we wouldn’t be in the situation

13. I do agree that the student loan forgiveness program isn't a fix-all, but it definitely does need to be reworked. Others are allowed to disagree with me, but I believe that those who choose to work for the public should have their loans either forgiven or at least reduced. The public sector isn't exactly the highest paying with the best opportunities for advancement.

14. And how does one exactly pay off $150k of student debt in 2-3 years? Maybe some of these thousands of millionaires that DR talks about can enlighten us. Otherwise, there's more than just one asinine statement made in this video…

15. When it comes to government programs in the usa.. The little guy will NEVER ever win. I dont believe dave when he says no millionare was ever made rich (or richer) by government. The government gives the rich ultra huge subsudies and incredible tax breaks. As i said…. In the usa..
    The government only helps ultra rich

16. I don't understand all the hate and derision toward the victims in the video and the comments. It was a promise the government made to encourage public service employment which is being repeatedly broken. Don't many people join the military and give up other opportunities they may have in order to get a free college education? How is this program so different that the victims are at fault instead of the government? If the military were to renege on its promises for education, would most of you blame the victims too?

17. Hillary Clinton and Obama lied about the forgiveness program. Big surprise.

18. seems like everything is passing through hands I just got done dealing with this Craziness!. I've been are school going on twenty years didn't graduate still have a debt of $10,000 which was slowly paid on towards 15,000… where is the justice?. Call one of these forgiveness programs and they said I never qualify because I have to be around 12,000 go figure

19. This dude does not have all the facts. Most people don't know how the program works so when they go to apply they will get denied.

20. Got 23k in debt so far. College is a rip off and a scam. I would only recommend going as far as community college and then get certifications related to your industry

21. What about doing the math instead of giving your ideal about the government? My roomate is a social worker and he’s gonna get it forgiven when his 10 years are up, and so are a lot of people that are in specific fields.

That being said the question would be how much will it actually cost (interest+plus principle) over 10 years of payment vs paying it in let’s say 3 (rice and beans etc)?

It’s very nice not to rely on government blah blah and there’s a lot of truth to that, but we’re in a different economy and the reason there is such high student debt is bec the government backs them up.

22. Anything the government does never gets done correctly. Just look at who runs it Jerry Nadler, Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff.

23. I have had the student loan forgiveness program call me up i just hang up on them I work with the ones I owe money too and no one else.
    Not one millionaire that I know of ever said that, in fact they all told me you get a job, save money and invest it get your money working for you. They also said you will not become rich by just working for someone else.

24. Contact your loan servicer (FedLoan Servicing), submit Employer Certification Forms (ECFs) every six months to a year, keep your paperwork, especially your qualifying payment tally. Dave Ramsey does not know what he's talking about, at all.

25. Who wants to be in debt for 10 years!

26. You left out the part where student loan companies lied to borrowers about the requirements. You can't just blame one entity here.

27. All am paying is interest

28. Thiefs

29. I had a debt of 70,000 in student loans. I was approved for the student loan forgiveness program because I became permanently disabled. I paid $150 a month for 5 months which added up to about $750. The entire rest of my loans were paid off. My credit has been wonderful since then. So I'm not sure who doesn't believe student loan forgiveness programs dont help, but they surely helped me. Changed my life.

30. Only way students should get their loan payed is if they do 10 years goverment service! Military or any other service! Only in the field of study in college! I'm not paying your loan for nothing! You dont pay off my house! You took it pay it!

31. Lori loughlin will pay for my school. LoL