Refinance

five Strategies to Maximize Your Home Valuation | Samuel Leeds

To commit two days with me at the Home Buyers Crash Course, declare your Totally free ticket at:

A preferred strategy that a great deal of residence buyers (which includes my results pupils) are employing is the Invest in, Refurbish, Refinance strategy. When this strategy is carried out you are able to get a comparatively inexpensive dwelling, commit a compact amount of money on refurbishing the residence and then pull out ALL of your revenue to then refinance and rent the residence out to tenants.

In this video I share five methods how you can improve residence valuation and create passive income to grow to be fiscally no cost by means of Uk residence investing!

Subscribe to this channel for much more material:

Monetary Flexibility Challenge:

How To Commence Investing In Home:

How To Invest in Home Beneath Current market Price:

How To Invest in A Residence with No Funds Down:

How To Finance Home Specials:

Comply with ME on social media:
Facebook:
Instagram:
LinkedIn:
Podcast:

‘5 Strategies to Maximize Home Valuation’ by Samuel Leeds, 2019.

supply

1. That 4th one is a killer!

2. Hi Samuel, thanks so much for providing great tips to investing. One thing that I'd love to see is a video on soft skills, how you go about talking to gain money partners trust, follow ups, realtors etc.
    Everyone talks about the money, but really the soft skill + knowledge is the most important (to me anyway).

3. I want to ask you Samuel for an opinion about Brexit? Are you not afraid that rental business (especially HMO's) will have hard times because of Brexit? People who rented rooms where most workers (I assume) from EU and other countries and they will have to leave. There will be a problem to find people and I think that rooms renting prices will be a lot lower when Brexit finally happens. The rental market was booming last 10 years because of these people. This happens in every country with a lot of work and a better salary. I am from The Netherlands and we have seen the same spike in rentals here because of workers form new EU countries. What do you think?

4. Hi Sam, I’m 18 and eager to get into a business environment. I’ve been binge watching your videos over the past few days and gained a passion for what you do. I watched your video about purchasing a house at 17 and you mentioned having mentors and advisors. Where and how do you go about finding mentors and advisors at a young age with minimum knowledge and experience? Any help is much appreciated, thanks πŸ™‚

5. Good advice

6. Samuel, is, a, legend.

7. .

8. I just got into your video's this week and I've been binging on them. I'm only 17 but I'm really ready to start learning about ways to create passive income through property, I have a substantial amount of money to start with but have no direction, would love to know if there are any seminars coming up that I could attend, thanks.

9. Please teach us how to research the market, what is the most rent we can get and what to research

10. I've got myself on the crash course in Peterborough i can't wait!

11. I often feel like I am the only one from the U.S. That watches you, alot of the things you say about lease options/investing can relate almost identical over here, best info on youtube. Thanks Samuel

12. Awesome advice.

13. I’ve got a house that I could buy from a distressed seller next week.Shes old,just wants to move to be with her son.(Too old for LOA to be fair)She wants to sell to me around 25% bmv .House is immaculate,dont see how I can help her.New rules really not helping on both sides.

14. Will be getting myself down to a crash course at some point this year πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

15. Can you do a buy refurbish and refiance on 5 or 10% first time buyers scheme?

16. Sam I'm 16 and want to get into property, when are you next doing a seminar/ meet up and or where can I find good – worthwhile traing? Can you point me into the right direction? Also as I'm young I don't have a large sum of money. Would it be possible for me to use the same strategy you used in your financially free In a week episodes? (Rent to rents).

Thank you ever so much for your precious time.
    – Miles

17. After how long can you refianace and pull you money out ?

18. What would you do if your fixed term had 1.5yrs left? Our current provider will only offer a further loan, they will not refinance the house as a whole unless we pay a 3% early repayment fee, but this doesn't seem financially sensible

19. Do they take bribes πŸ˜‚. Down valued my last one πŸ˜” if you don't get the right valuation should you go to 80% LTV to claw more back out of the deal. Thanks again for the great tips

20. Hi Samuel great video again mate so so helpful.
    Can I ask, is this strategy using a bridging loan or are you waiting for the end or your fixed rates befor refinancing. Thanks man. Peace and love

21. Please Like and Subscribe to my Youtube Channel and click the bell for more video updates, thanks guys…

22. Hi Samuel, Just wanted to talk to you man to man. I'm so ready and hungry to make money and become financially free. I'm sick and tired of working a normal life and watching my mother scrap by and taking loan after loan out to survive. I'm asking you to please help me out and teach me what you know. Of course I know nothing comes free in this world, please contact me via my email so we can talk about this further! WayneByrneWork@gmail.com

23. You're a star Samuel. Thank you so much for the Crash Course.

24. 1) conservatorys

25. Hi Samuel,

What’s your number one motive when going through your work day, is it money or something different?

26. I dont even do business but I find this extremely interesting πŸ™‚

27. Thanks, Samuel, this kind of video is really useful and informative. #FFChallenge #GarethLavell #PastorGarethLavell #GodsAmazingGrace

28. nice