Home Equity Loan

College student personal loan credit card debt disaster is a multi-generational challenge: Sean Flynn

California congressional candidate Sean Flynn on the California governor’s race, his congressional race, the university student personal loan credit card debt disaster and efforts to boost America’s overall health care program.

resource

1. I'm a debt slave. Even if I do get out of debt, I'll never take out money to start a business or further education. I'd rather live off welfare than struggle to pay the shylocks back.

2. Hi, my name is Roy i had a pretty terrible credit score, that was before i met rotridgej@gmail.com, he helped me with my credit score and now i cant even believe it! If you need anything you should reach him…….Instagram @rotridgej or through E-Mail rotridgej@gmail.com.……
    Make sure you tell him Roy sent you!

3. Hi, my name is Roy i had a pretty terrible credit score, that was before i met rotridgej@gmail.com, he helped me with my credit score and now i cant even believe it! If you need anything you should reach him…….Instagram @rotridgej or through E-Mail rotridgej@gmail.com.……
    Make sure you tell him Roy sent you!

4. Want to avoid student loan debt AND lower college tuition at the same time? DON'T FREAKING GO TO COLLEGE!!!!! Go to trade school instead.

Right now the price of college is becoming less and less worth it by the day. Even if one is going to college and majoring in STEM or medical. What is the use in potentially going into mortgage level student loan debt in order to get a $50k-70k per year job if you are lucky?

Go to freaking trade school instead. There is nothing wrong with learning how to be electricians, plumbers, auto mechanics, AC/heating technicians, welders, truck drivers, diesel mechanics, etc. These are real world and commercially in demand job skills that businesses are looking for and people are willing to pay money for their services. The best part is that one doesn't need to sit in a boring classroom for 4-8 years to learn these skills. In fact, one could go into businesses for themselves with these skills if they are enterprising enough.

Another reason to push college alternatives is that we have told kids for the past 40-50 years that they must go to college. By telling everyone to go to college, the value of a college degree has gone down considerably. Also by telling everyone to go to college, colleges are allowed to skyrocket their tuition rates because of the artificial demand to attend. Especially with the help of the US government through the student loan program.

5. If you had a market based healthcare system, the price of healthcare would plummet. That's why nobody in healthcare is for it.

6. Next economic crash the government should forgive student loans instead of giving away trillions to the "to big to fail" banks. But we all know the 1% had their money stashed in those institutions so they needed to bail them out after the 2008 Bush Great Recession to save their own fortunes. It was the biggest heist in human history, yet the Fox News lovers continue believing illegals and black people on foodstamps are the reason for all our debt and social problems. /boggle

7. I paid my student loan in full millenials dont want to work most useless generation of spoiled brat bitches to every inhabit America

8. I went to college on school loans, graduated and paid every penny back. A loan means you pay it back. People know this and should be held accountable.

9. I do wish more people would work and go to college l did and it seems to make people stronger and college is no job guarantee. But work while college shows your determination. And gives you a better chance. It doesn't have to be a fancy job. And lowers the debt.

10. Sounds like Detroit

11. I’m a centrist independent who already endorsed a Republican candidate running for governor of California. And that candidate is John Cox. Because I’m already sick and tired of the Democrats here in the Golden State. Let’s Make California Great Again!

12. The democrats should help the students pay of their education debt instead of giving money to illegals.