Mortgage Rates

Adjustable Price Mortgage – Video clip! Pass the MLO Examination!

Adjustable Price Mortgage – Video clip! This is a 35-40 mini-course regarding ARMs. I will be putting up it Listed here for you to check out for Totally free for 24hrs.

If you have our NMLS Examination Prep Mastery Course – these instruction videos will change the current ARM Education and will but updated in the method within just 24hrs.

If you have NOT But Obtained the NMLS Examination Prep Course – please try to remember that we have a SPREAK Split Unique – that will be expiring in five (5) times. Use coupon code: “springprep” and help save $50.00 (www.mlotrainingacademy.com).

supply

1. I passed my exam today because of you! Thank you so much!

2. Thank you for all the videos on YouTube. I was able to pass the exam with an 82 on my first try. I wish I found your online content before I bought my 20hr education it was such a waste. I did try to find your book before my exam but was not able to find it. I would still like to purchase it for reference as I am completely new to the industry. Thanks again!!!

3. I wanted to say Thank You!!!! I passed my test today and a big apart was due to your YouTube videos. I found you all after spending my money on compucram and later finding out they only provide practice test, no real study material. Your videos made it happen best believe even tho I did not buy the course you have a permanent subscriber and if any one ask… Affinity hands down πŸ’ͺ❀️🍾

4. Can you explain the MLO compensation rule

5. Wish I saw this upload before my test😭😭
    I focused on TILA RESPA…etc.
    people….watch this video!!!

6. I passed with a 90 today. Thank you for posting these videos.

7. Best teacher ever!!!! Thank your for making it much easier to remember and understand!!

8. I have a question. The Joe and Maria question asks what's the max interest rate after 5 years. Shouldn't the answer by 9.625. 3/1 the loan could adjust max in the 4th year 2% and max in the 5th year 2%, which is 4%. What am I misunderstanding. The answer was given for the max, which is 6 years over the life of the loan.

9. I failed bcuz I did not know apr's, I had like 8 or 10 of these in my exam. I knew everything else bcuz of you. Now I'll know APR's bcuz of you as well. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•