Refinance

How Millennials Are Finding Screwed by the For-Revenue Mortgage Industry

The immoral for-gain student loan marketplace is making a poor student debt predicament even worse. Are you just one of tens of millions of previous learners dealing with the penalties of their greed?

1. What about how much the colleges are total rip offs. Leftwing piece of shit professor's don't give a shit, it's their money cow.

2. You fell for the lies. You signed the paperwork. You suffer the consequences.

3. The Bible says that no one should be charged interest.

4. It's ok to go to college. Depending on how much college you want. You should pay for your education but no interest on the money. And your payment should be based on how much you make.

5. End tuition and only allow them to charge per class with pre enrollment testing qualifications. Limit loan interests and end penalties from being added to the loan and interest.

6. The big banks and wall street bleeding us dry wasn't there a movement to stand up to these criminal slavers? Oh yeah great savior obama "let it play out" meaning let the crony cops of new york violently assault peaceful protesters just like he did at standing rock. Why don't you call for a new occupy wall street bernie? Why aren't we actually standing up to these criminals?

7. US is in decline; see ya later

8. but how do you make this happen?

9. My father used to say: “all extremes are vicious”. The Capitalist system in the U.S. has gone to extremes. If we continue on this pathway, it won’t be long before the Nation goes over the edge.

10. ISRAEL has free education and healthcare (on our dime).

11. If they can not afford it, why are they asking for loans? Stupid.

12. Viva socialism! Don't take loans you can't afford pet…

13. I'm for free college as long as policies are in place to prevent waste. Perhaps the cost should depend on grades and the major. A student with a high GPA in a science or engineering degree shouldn't pay anything (and get a stipend for rent and food) while a music major with a low GPA should pay. I only pick on music majors because I have a music degree.

14. Boo boo I suck at economics. Now I’m gonna act like im gonna go to jail for not paying a student loan back. I’m gonna blame everyone for my inability to get a job in the field I went to college for that makes good money with the degree I just got. The borrower is space to the lender nomatter what the loan situation. Save invest and pay cash ppl, it’s not hard to understand.

15. Bernie 2020 🔥🔥🔥

16. Fucking VOTE, millennials.
    No more bullshit excuses and apathy.

17. US companies can't fill high skill jobs right now, there's a surplus of unfillable jobs. They want you to fund your own education and go in debt so you can have the privilege of being their "thing". You know, we have too many of these "things" for our needs at the moment. We'll just get rid of those "things". I don't really see that as a privilege worth paying a couple 100K for. I could take that money and put it in the S&P 500 and be guaranteed an income, and not be some company's "thing" at all. I completely dropped out of the job market myself. Bad enough doing other peoples' work for them but they were invariably ingrates, plus the employers were completely unreliable. They would regularly go out of business leaving me incomeless. Who the hell can live like that? They should have thanked me every day I actually showed up to make them money off my back instead of saying one bad thing about anything I ever may have done or not done. Well, now they can have fun being surrounded by immigrants who can barely speak English. Maybe they're desperate enough to accept daily humiliation but I'm afraid I'm not. Not putting down immigrants, just that's the only people who will be willing to accept the crap doled out by 99.9% of employers before long. It's already going that way. Where I live, I got a job in a restaurant once and it was almost all Filipinos, even though it was not a Filipino food restaurant and the owners were not Filipino. Just the job was so miserable that's all they could get. I left after about a week, those poor buggers are probably still stuck there. As usual, the boss was a complete jerk. See normal westerners will only take so much crap, at least me. Let's just say, I'm not cut out to be a slave, too independent and disliking of people taking a superior attitude. Now if anyone takes that attitude with me I can just punch them.

18. It's easier to corrupt the desperate. That's why we have the sudo leadership that we do!

19. Wait a minute. Let's see the demand supply equation. We have a massive demand for college degrees, more than ever, no wonder college degrees are getting expensive. By making it free, won't demand go through the roof?

20. government hands out huge loans like candy, then it says "hey, we'll forgive your massive debt. All you have to do is serve your country. Do you like guns? ".

21. Where's the revolution? Come on people, you're letting me down:

22. College will never be tuition free, nobody would join the army then.

23. People really need to stop looking down on the educated. It is ass backwards.