Refinance

Your Credit score Score Just Went Up! Your Scholar Bank loan May Be FORGIVEN! But Who Is Having to pay?

πŸ“˜LOOK Via MY Textbooks! πŸ“˜

Aid MY Operate:
PAYPAL:
OTHER:

β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”

The Most effective Storable Meals, H2o Filters & Much more:

STEEMIT:
DTUBE:
T-SHIRTS:

ℹ️Sources Utilised in This Video clip ℹ️

1. Will personal debt expand in the coming months and years? Or will people deleverage?

2. I'm ok with this only because it will give these dummies the opportunity to get on with their lives. The money will come back when they buy a home and build families. Keeping young people in financial limbo is never a good idea.

3. The USPS doesn't utilize Tax Payer dollars…

4. Your videos are very valuable….how do I get student loan forgiveness now, it's already almost July ( sigh )

5. I'd rather see my taxes go to a poor student than a rich oligarch.
    The rich are the ones who gain all the benefits from American society.Good to hear the little guy will get some help.

6. So how do I apply? I have only 6 grand in loans, but am disabled and on a set income. It is not that much, not 100 of thousands of dollars, only 6 grand and change.
    Even 50/50 and I pay the rest with tax returns would help.

7. You are leaving out some important information. This isn't just forgiveness for all student loans, these are for people in public service, that were supposed to receive forgiveness but didn't due to consolidation and similar repayment programs.
    I would like to see some of the debt wiped out for certain schools that proved to be failures, but I don't think the people should pay for it. I feel that the schools that went out of business should be responsible.
    Conversely, what about bank bailouts with tax money? I mean, you're talking about a financial institution using tax money, and that was okay?
    Either way, I'm with you on the taxation issue. Shouldn't even exist, or should be voluntary.

8. The loan forgiveness only goes to public service jobs nurses, teachers, police officers. And only after working for 10 years. It's not going to your Starbucks liberal arts failures.

9. Not fair. My daughter went to community college and worked full time at Walmart to pay her school bill. She is debt free and is a certified medical lab assistant making decent money. Now we have to pay to "forgive" those who went to expensive colleges for useless degrees, didn't work and partied their way through? NOT RIGHT!

10. LOL I stopped going out to eat, not because of a trend, but because it's too damn expensive. I can buy a week worth of groceries with what I spend in one date at a restaurant.

11. Now this blog post is full of bulshit and nothing but rhetoric.

12. Yes, by all means, let's reward the risk takers, gamblers, criminals, speculators, and those who got that useless SJW degree.
    Meanwhile, those of us who lived within our means, didn't take risks, and worked our way through college…get nothing?
    Sounds par for the course in a world where common sense, values, morals, etc…are all reversed.

13. You spoke of tax liens, well I had a tax lien that I payed in full in 2009. The credit reporting agencies would never drop my tax lien balance to $0 even to this year and after disputing the balance multiple times. Finally my tax lien is gone. So I hope my credit score does go up. Taxation is still illegal! No written law as of today!

14. There aren’t that many people who actually work for the government, so the debt forgiveness for those eligible would be a relatively small amount to the tax payer. There are a lot of negative posts about the government when they aren’t the ones who created this mess.

15. TELL ME THE TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. You are dead wrong about restaurants. Dead wrong. No research whatsoever. The restaurants closing down are franchises. Why are they closing? Well in my town 10 years ago they put all the family owned restaurants under. At first they were cool food was cheap. Fast forward they are all going under and people in my town couldn't be happier. Why? Because they serve expensive frozen food and give shit service. Now family owned businesses are making a comeback. Millennialls spend money they just don't spend it poorly. This crushes jewelry, banes brands, and franchise restaurants. It enhances boutiques and travel companies. Look at Priceline. Now look at yum brands. Millennialls got money to travel but nothing for Applebee's? Get a clue.

17. they want 750.00 to puttee into a program that might eliminate my debt. I think this fee is a rip off.

18. I paid mine, you pay yours.

19. If most money is created through debt, then what party actually loses money in a default? When a CB "buys" debt, theyre using money created from thin air. No one actually earned this money.

20. Taxes make no sense. It is socialism. You are forced to give money to a 3rd party overlord so they can choose whatever they personally choose is in their own interest to do with that money, which is most always mismanagement and just paying fat salaries for themselves and their bureaucrat buddies, while only a small fraction is actually used toward something of value for you. How does that make any sense? I can't even get my city to fill in potholes in the road which puts my wheels out of alignment and damages my shocks so I have to pay out more to get my car fixed and pay sales tax on top of that bill for automotive services I shouldn't even need in the first place if the government would actually use the tax dollars to properly fix the roads! It makes no sense and does not benefit me at all.

21. Dave I totally agree with you on taxation, it's theft. But since it won't end unless the American cattle wake up, it's the fault of WE the People. It's totally ludicrous for you to complain about the government using tax money to bail out a very small amount of young people who AS WELL ALL KNOW drank the koolaide about the benefits of a college degree and can't get a job while the government is squandering trillions on banks, corporations, basically the wealthy upper crust. In my view this is a good thing for the next generation and justice for the older generations who's ignorance and voting blunders caused this crisis. They are NOT going to retire off into the sunset on the backs of younger generations and I'm very happy about that.

22. Hello David, I would love to see a simple video about how much the Canada or US government spends on which areas and how much extra they have to take in each year on debt they cant cover with regular taxes and tarrifs. Great information in the videos, I hope people listen andΒ prepare for possible future outcomes!

23. So those of us who studied hard, chose good majors, good schools, graduated, got a job, did without, sacrificed, and paid off our student loads are the real chumps? Message Sent -Act irresponsible and the government will bail you out with the taxes that I had to pay by working and making good choices… Double screwed…

24. I find it quite amazing–no, astonishing!–that no one has brought up the issue that: The United States is the only country in the world that hosts big-time sports at institutions of higher learning. College sports are Big Business. According to various reports, the football teams at Texas, Florida, Georgia, Michigan, and Penn Stateβ€”to name some big-revenue football schoolsβ€”each earn between $40 million and $80 million in yearly profits, even excepting multi-million-dollar coaches' salaries (39 of the 50 US states, the highest-paid public employee is a university coach, according to data collected by 24/7 Wall Street. )

It was alleged Auburn University football team’s star quarterback's father solicited up to $180,000 from Mississippi State in exchange for his son’s matriculation there after junior college in 2010 through a recruiter.

What about college commercialism as embodied by sponsorship empires successively built from Nike, Adidas, and Reebok? Think of these companies, who boasted of writing checks for millions to everybody in higher education. The Southeastern Conference (SEC) cracked the billion-dollar barrier in athletic receipts in 2010.

To me, all of this displaced sports profits revenue and increased costs each year by higher education is due to an abundance of loan dollars discouraging schools from holding down their costs. On the other hand, prospective students are encouraged to take out higher and higher cost loans while this crass commercialism is pursued.

Think of state dollars being used to support these egregiously favored sports elites while the middle class and poorer students have little recourse, except for perhaps a military assignment, to fund their higher education.

25. Greetings,
    It is NEVER going to happen. The first to be bailed out will be the pension funds for the government workers and to bail them out will require that our taxes be doubled. Nope, hell will freeze over before the student loans are forgiven. Not gonna happen and I suggest that the millennials toughen up their hands for the field work they are about to embark upon as someone is going to have to pick those vegetables and fruits. No one is too good for hard work.

26. Great synopsis didn't realize pensions can be cut, interesting times…"Yeshua / Jesus is the way "

27. I'm from Baltimore City add it to the list of Democratic Party City Failures. So glad I left the Democratic Plantation.

28. So, I dug into the article you are referencing and there's a rather huge caveat your neglect to mention: "To qualify, you'll still need to have a loan from the Direct program, have made all of your payments in full and on time, and have worked 10 years in a public service job with a qualifying employer."

It's a bit more than just giving money to someone for their schooling as they've also had to commit a decade to public service for this loan forgiveness program. Do RESEARCH. Stop the CLICK BAIT.

29. Can you do a report on what is happening to gold in silver in Venezuela and Argentina? Can they buy gold and silver? What price do they pay? Would it be worth it to fly to the USA and buy? Just curious.

30. LOTS of bad information in this one.
    The USPS is the ONLY government agency that does NOT use taxpayer money. It runs on it's own independent financial system.
    Further, the ONLY reason the USPS is in debt is because CONgress passed a bill making them pay into a massive pension plan many years in advance.
    Next, if people are not paying into student loans (corporate profit), what will they spend that money on? On goods and services which maintain and create jobs. Meaning more taxpayers paying into the system. More sales taxes collected. Increased quality of life. Fewer repossessions and foreclosures.
    I have no problem with paying taxes. I care where those taxes go. I much prefer taxes spent on healthcare, infrastructure and social support systems (again, creating jobs and maintaining quality of life) rather than buying bombs, giving corporations tax breaks and subsidies.

31. You left out that the US government "borrows' money from the USPS. That is why they are in the negative. But it was designed that way from it's inception. Research the origins on why it was created

32. Could you please do a video on Deutsche bank, I see that they're having and have been in serious trouble, and could possibly be the trigger for the next recession.

33. My friends dad worked for the USPS for 20 years and he told me that if they turn a profit the government takes their earnings. That's why they see red when they don't turn a profit.

34. Those of us who went to school and paid it off ourselves are SUCKERS!!!!

35. Considering no one had a problem paying TRILLIONS for the banker bailout in 2008/2009.

Like I said, most people don't know or don't care to know. Ignorance is truly bliss, until it kills you. Taxation is theft.

All loans are illusory. Numbers simply poofed into existence, backed by nothing but the reliance of others defaulting. The default rate on student loans currently is 1/9 or 1/8. People live with their parents, or with multiple roommates, yet government statistics are saying everyone is doing great. We're not.

These loans are considered "colorful" by law. Meaning you were led to believe something other than what's ACTUALLY happening.
    To put this in perspective, I took out a student loan with WF of $10,000. I have been making the minimum payment for 4.5 years, $100 a month. I still owe $8700. Usury is fine if you're a bank. My other debt has taken priority, (IE if I don't pay my car it gets taken) and the $1.5 trillion+ student loan bubble WILL end.

Ironically as people pay for more schooling and degrees, you cannot BUY common sense or even basic critical thinking. If you step back and look at the actual fundamentals of FIAT TRASH and even a few hundred years of financial history, it never works, never has worked, and never WILL WORK.

Inflation is ~10%. We're SCREWED. Wait until the treasury bonds invert and yields hit the dreaded "3%" for a sustained amount of time. There is currently a RECORD short position on short term bonds. Keep in mind the yield in the 80s was 6% if not higher.

The back of is against the wall and unfortunately you can't cheat math. You can try but eventually it will catch you, then run you over.

It's literally going to be a shitshow and wealth will evaporate overnight from buying into this paper illusion.

Arm yourself with REAL skills and knowledge, we're going to need them.

36. Thanks for the video, Pensions are the 1994 Montreal Expos dream season world series victory ?