Mortgage Loan

one Calendar year Update/Paying off my House loan Quickly!

Hey loves, so I was so shock how substantially Fascination I was shelling out on my House loan, so now I have a new target to spend off my House loan in six yrs. This movie is a one yr update of how Ive been accomplishing on this journey. Hope this movie enable you fellas! As normally God Bless!

five Strategies to Pay out off a House loan Rapidly with out an More Job!

How to Manifest Anything You Want~
Legislation of Attraction

I Got A NEW Car or truck & Compensated Funds!!

Pay out OFF YOUR House loan
Credit card debt No cost
Reside A Credit card debt No cost Life
DAVE RAMSEY

Hold IN Touch!!
Instagram
Facebook

For business inquiries: KinkyStyles1980fromYT@gmail.com

resource

1. You are truly an inspiration…thank you
    I need a side job

2. So if I were to put money down towards the principal, do I call them al tell them its toward the principal balance?

3. Very inspirational video

4. What is homestead and what should I be looking for when I apply fornit? Thanks

5. I'm proud of you. This is awesome I will be looking for a house in a few years, once I retire out military. We are currently starting our debt free lifestyle

6. U have gumption to depletes ur saving account for ur Mtg power and hats off to u.

7. So amazing! I’m going to watch it again with my husband lol. Great video, Thx love! ❤️

8. DO IT GIRL YOU ARE ON A GREAT JOURNEY GOD BLESS

9. I love your poem at the end. And thank you for sharing.

10. That is AWESOME, Patricia! The dream, effort, focus, discipline and execution is OUTSTANDING!!! Thanks for sharing! Stay driven! 💪🏾👍🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾🤜🏾🤛🏾

11. Beautiful

12. You're on a roll girl, I'm proud of you. A single mom doing this? You're my encouragement. But I would be hesitant about using my emergency money towards my mortgage, you're brave.

13. thank you for this

14. I’m so grateful of you sharing this information with us. I appreciate your honesty, humbleness and of course your personality. You have inspired me to speak to my husband about paying off our mortgage asap. Like you said, you’re single and just a girl…..but with PRIORITIES, GOALS AND FOCUS. So hopefully we can too!!! TFS😇

15. Yessss!!!! I’m kicking mine down now as we speak!

16. You are doing awesome! I got to get in gear! I'm also a RN.

17. I'm debt free. I work three jobs. It's brings me joy to travel with my child and not to come home stressed about bills. You are making a difference in your family life and and every who watches your videos life. Stay great.

18. Yassssssssss!!!👏👏👏👏👏 Following!!💜

19. Congrats my sista may God continue to bless you in your journey very informative we are planning on
    buying our first home count your blessings and always be very grateful

20. You are such an inspiration! We're on our way and look forward to making the extra (principal only) mortgage payments soon. Good for you!

21. Wahoo you are doing an amazing job. It is amazing that you have never hear about the debt free community here on YouTube. A lot of them follow Dave Ramsey principles. My favorites are "his and her money" and the budgeting wife.
    About you emergency fund I cannot recommend you to blow you emergency fund on you mortgage. The main point of emergency fund is to get you to follow your plans and have a minimum impact when a setback happens. I've learn it from the hard way I took my emergency fund to pay off a debt and 2 weeks later my car broke, and I got charged of a year long electricuty bill because the company was dum on the auto pay. I wasn't able to pay my taxes and got extras fees for that also. So couldn't recommend you to keep you emergency fund in place so that every thing is cared off when you pay your mortgage at the same pace!!!

22. Wow you go girl

23. you go girl …. you are such an inspiration … thanks for sharing

24. CONGRATULATIONS 🎈🎈🎈🎉🎉🎉🏅🏅🏅!

25. I lovr it thank you

26. Wow you are the best, I am so proud of you😀 We are both doing the same thing I am at $69,800 my goal is to shave off $35-50,000 whichever I can do but $35,000 minimum for the year 2019, I am in the process of getting my real estate license and hopefully that will bring me more income, including my main job for 2019 and I will pay it off by December 2019🙏🏽🙏🏽 I want to be FREE of my mortgage, I worked so hard to get it under $100,000 and now it’s at $ 69,800 I remember when it was so high LOL You are a smart, beautiful lady!! you will be under $100 so quick, your head is going to spin LOL!!!! Good luck Sista, we got this!!🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

27. You’re officially my inspiration for when i buy a house!

28. I'm in my late 20's I don't have a mortgage but I've been using some of your tips for financial literacy, saving and paying student loans. Thanks.

29. wow so have You coculated how much you will save?great job

30. Thanks for sharing. You are not alone and you are doing Grate!! I am trying to pay off my mortgage in 10 years.

31. Hi, what is your part time job? And how do you manage your time with your kids and full time job?

32. Always positive vibes here I love it!! We were doing the same to pay our home principal down,but we were blessed to inherit a fully paid for home. Im so proud of u and u are a blessing to share with others step by step what u have done. I use to coupon but I only try for what u truly need. I waste a lot of food because I was couponing to get free things I never used. Chk out my channel when u get a chance. All positive vibes. Tfs