Refinance

THESE Are the States with the Worst Pupil Financial loan Personal debt! Can You Guess Which?

Glimpse As a result of MY Guides!

Support MY Perform:
PAYPAL:
OTHER:

—————————————————————————————————

MY Most loved Guides:

—————————————————————————————————

STEEMIT:
DTUBE:
T-SHIRTS:

—————————————————————————————————

ℹ️Sources Used in This Movie ℹ️

#debt #studentloan #money

resource

1. Do you think many people will remain with student debt for decades or perhaps life?

2. Why don't their parents educate them better to not go into debt?

3. I didn't now that you need highschool for selling burgers

4. Just learn online it's cheaper good video

5. Everyone having a 4-year degree is not what this country needs. We need a great number of Vocational Schools to teach skills required by modern manufacturing. Also, 4-year college degrees only teach 2 years of the subject the student is paying for, that needs to change to 3 years, there are too many BS electives that are forced on students.

6. Should our children refinance student loans (at which point, they are no longer student loans, but a consumer loan…) or just let them hold onto to them and do the best they can after college?

7. California

8. David, I work in Los Angeles in the medical field. There are nursing students who are attending "private schools" and graduating after 3 1/2 years with a nursing degree. Along with the nursing degree, they are leaving with $120,00.00 in debt! YES, $120,000.00!

9. Is student loan money spent only on education? Or do some spend it on other things like vacations and things like that?

10. The Federal Reserve is not a government institution. It sells money to us at interest ergo a $1 equals less then $1. Debt is sold overseas as well. Andrew Jackson "killed" the World Banks hold in the United States, high time it is killed globally as money-lending is usury. Usury is slavery.

11. Student loans and our national debt is more dangerous to this country's survival than an invading army.

12. Don’t worry because Gorge Soros keeps them employed. I had one come to my house yesterday she was signing up new voters for the Democratic Party. Well she was only19 but nice so I took It upon myself to inform her about some truths. She now knows about (Q) , 44 thousand sealed Indictments and the current Global collapse. Oh by the way I guessed that she was majoring in political science. She was amazed at my insight, but my wife wasn’t.

13. Go to community college for two years and transfer to a state 4 year school. You only pay for two years at a relatively cheap school. Student debt can be paid-off with credit from another source that is discharge-able through bankruptcy. Then spend a few years cleaning up your credit.

14. Hey look my Canadian broth , I want just a little more spunk I. Your nex " you came here for the truth but . OK ? I swear to MY lord and saviour , cheese Christ , to help you in the impending moments comming very soon to you ,, Ann's your family , and mine ( oh I have none already )! Anyway ,,, love the skirt,,,, sissssssselllsissiissiisseellssiisswell ….

15. Could you ever give us an example through your presentations here of a good economic paradigm for a society?

16. Trade school is the thing now. You can't export those trade jobs. Plus, so many people went to university that there is less competition in trades.

17. ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT THE INFOWARS BAN???

18. I came here for the Truth and that is what I got.

19. Our debt extraction society is crushing the once-middle class. I looked up on the internet and found a forum where mechanics notes specific detriments in their jobs. A few gems: recommendations that the mechanics apply to maintain the mechanized equipment at the airport. Or have a contracted gov repair for example postal trucks.

20. And include the rise of medical costs

21. Please do an informational on medical debt ( both for employees and seniors)

22. Isn't inflation better than an economical crisis ?

23. I go to coffee shops to work sometimes, and a lot of students come and work from there as well. I see so many of these people who are getting student loans to study, and they have no business being in college. You should go to college to learn, not to just kill time to get a piece of paper. So, of course these people are not studying anything serious that would land them a job.

24. even young people who dont move out from parents house still incur rents, electricity, water, bills. it costs to live anywhere…even with parents! it is when they fail too realize that, the burden falls on the unsuspecting parents. just wanted to point that out…it costs to do laundry, it costs to mow lawn, it costs to take a shower. i see alot of people taken advantage of.

25. If you want a career learn a trade, if you want a job go to college.

26. Trade school is an alternative to make a good living.

27. it's not that difficult to repay it, thats for sure.

28. I'm a public school teacher in Illinois and our district automatically assumes that everyone can and will go to college. We are pushing our students into college and not allowing our students to choose a trade as an alternative. I would have looked into becoming an electrician had I realized that I would be $60,000 in debt (I have both a BS and an MA) and toiling for such low pay as a teacher. I love teaching but as some point you have to ask yourself why you chose to be paid so badly.

29. End international banking jewry, or it will end you.

30. Any 10 to 20 reasonable people can buy Land and build a city! We are slaves only to ourselves!

31. So sad to see my state of NH at #1!! It’s a YANKEE SHAME! 👎