Mortgage Loan

Vancouver Residence Gross sales Drop 44%! Hong Kong Authentic Estate FALLS for the 1st Time Due to the fact 2016!

Seem Through MY Guides!

T-SHIRTS:

—————————————————————————————————

Sources Used in This Online video:

—————————————————————————————————

#realestate #property finance loan #credit card debt

resource

1. Do you think that rising interest rates will play a SMALL or BIG role in prices?

2. A 0.25% interest rate increase may not sound like much, but when rates are at 0.25% (last year in UK) this represents a 100% increase from the previous level!
    In the US 0.25% increase in bond yields equates to over $50billion increase on debt payments (based on $21trn debt pile).
    The cost of borrowing has been steadily falling for the last 40 years, which has fueled asset price inflation in nearly every sector (particularly housing), so a change in trend to rising rates will inevitably affect prices.

3. Housing market always goes down some in USA this time of year. Parents like to move in the summer.

4. I hope this shit crashes HARD

5. I'm not from Denver, but it's my name. Does that count? haha

6. Rates will speed up the process of selling good video

7. The offer on our house on the west side of Vancouver just fell through…it was last appraised at just over $3 million….we asked $5.8 million….we got offered $5 million…now we're probably looking at $4 million….it was worth around $225 000 in 1993

8. When the bubble pops there should be some great deals if you got Cash! I'm saving up to Buy now.

9. New chinese homes are collapsing on their own due to a horrible building quality.

10. Silver must not go up at all cost other wise Paper is exposed as the tool for the 1%. Printing up paper for a $400,000 home loan cost the FED.about $0 But now the fool has to pay for the next 30 years.People just don't get it.Bankers are the salesman for the FED.

11. Auckland NZ has slowed yet they keep selling the Hype of a good market……a slow correction is here, if interest rates rise it will become a mass run for the exit.

12. Hi David, I have friends in Vancouver (Richmond) and they say that the rich chinese keep buying. Is this going on now? Thanks.

13. I need a slush fund like Duncan Hunter, republican congressman. Goodness, I need a few extras, I dislike living within my means.

14. Good morning David

15. Could u talk about the housing situation in Calgary? I can't seem to sell my house. I'm in a great centrally located neighborhood with a nice 4 bedroom house. Not sure what's up here.

16. I put my house up for sale last week – Seattle suburbs. There are 6 houses in my area of same value, and I've had already 40 people come to see mine. A sellers market in Seattle subs. Look for "Tech flight"!

17. housing prices are a complicated area. 1/ the qes have raised the price of assets and a qt will reduce them (houses are assets) 2/ foreign purchasers rise the prices but the Chinese are cracking down on the outflow of money in this form so it is also a factor in reducing prices 3/ local demand as a result of immigration both internal and external and the loss of population in other regions can also create a rise or deduction ( ie Toronto has been to the go-to place for immigrants same as Sydney etc ) a reduction in the immigration rate will lower prices( which is happening in the traditional countries, USA,Canada, Australia etc) 4/ New Building levels can affect if above or below the required number of dwellings can affect the prices and there is some argument that oversupply may be happening 5/ price of money ( interest rates) affect the price lots of cheap money prices go up (qes) as money increases in price marginal borrowers are forced to sell (qts) prices go down. So to accurately predict what is going to happen in a particular housing market one has to understand all the factors. In theory, a City that had a high net migration into it and a low new building level would experience a housing bubble even if the rest of the World was doing the opposite. 6 Another factor is economic activity, resource economies like Queensland will see house prices rise or fall based on the prices of Raw Materials. so a city that had a new Business Growth will see prices rise or the opposite a city ( Chicago) that saw old industry close and no new industry rise will see prices drop regardless of the overall housing market in a country.

18. I don't see many people having much discretionary spending in the US by the time you pay your mortgage, utilities, maxing out your 401k and IRA, long term care insurance, short and long term disability insurance, HSA, Flex spending account, income taxes, FICA, food, car payment. That doesn't leave any money left for discretionary spending unless of course the American foregoes the 401K/IRA retirement savings and/or they spend using credit. Just shakes my head.

19. Let us know when it's a hundred percent

20. Homes selling slower now

21. I'm considering moving west, just renting for a while and keeping my current house instead of selling… maybe. With rising prices I may never be able to get another house at the low mortgage price of this one so selling it means I'd have to get a future mortgage much higher than this for the same quality… why would I want to pay more for the same thing in the future?

22. Is the factor outside interest rates, Chinese restrictions on buying, getting money out of mainland China?

23. I came here for the truth and you unveiled it for me.

24. Great content.

25. I just looked up mortgage rates and i seen articles about an increase in americans lying about their income to apply for mortgages

26. Sir keep up the good analysis

27. 44%! This is serious, that’s a meltdown.
    Losing 4 to 10 percent is a normal movement in a market, but this is going to hurt owners

28. Great show- consistently informative and interesting!

29. most real people can't exist in those markets, some times the only people left at the table are the gambler, and the damage done.

30. 😒 so should we be moving to hong kong to live on da cheap? and find a cute china doll wifey? 🙂✈️🛩️🛫

31. Thanks for informative videos and awsome charts!

32. Still waiting for So Cal housing to drop wtf

33. 🏘💣🏠💣
    🏡💣 🏢💣 💸🏧 💰💣🎢💣
    🏚🎪⛺

34. You need to make playlists. One for housing, one for shares etc. I watch a lot of your stuff and I think it'd help new people coming to your channel.

35. Prices are going Up in GTA

36. Once Hong Kong drops , all the Chinese investors will sell their overseas properties , to cover for their Hong Kong properties (that is where they lived and let go their second homes).

37. Congratulations , keep up the good work. 👍