Refinance

Auto FINANCE Explained!! Let us Converse Figures

The subject matter of motor vehicle finance has been dealt with just before, but I do not know why people today haven’t supplied any actual suggestions or reference to exact figures. So listed here is my recommendations and suggestions on motor vehicle finance. Remember to remember to like and subscribe!! Thanks

Ebook NOW:
Occur to a assets seminar or buying and selling workshop I host by clicking the connection below. You can go to in man or woman or dwell from everywhere in the planet:

Or

Adhere to me on:
Instagram – @anishvin
Twitter – @anish_vin
Fb – @anishvin_official
Snapchat: anishvinayak

Filmed by: @blue_marling (Instagram)

1. So those are my quick tips on Supercar and normal car finance. Drop a like and comment below if it helped you! Thanks

2. Great advice Anishvin. Which interest rate should I pursue when negotiating a 3-year Lease on a new vehicle; flat or APR? If the Dealer offers me just an APR, do I have grounds to challenge that and insist on being offered a flat rate? Which financial bodies should I go to benchmark today's going flat rate so that I can be prepared for my negotiations? Thanks in advance for the answers. Des

3. Oh man. Please forgive me, forced myself watching your vid for 3 minutes and quit. You were driving at 60km per hour and your voice was as fast as the wind. Put more control over your talking speed. Don't bite your tongue

4. Really glad I found your channel. Love from Pak

5. They should teach kids in school don’t have nothing to do with the banks finance if you can’t afford it cash don’t buy it car is to get you to A to b gathering dust most days while your at work all day kids get a car in the 10k mark and drive it for 10 years then change it best advice I can give you young guys and girls also don’t be like me I wake up have good breakfast about 10am head to casino make my daily cash and walk out end of the week I get someone else to drive me to casino into my 5 star hotel spa massage and good dinner Peace ✌️

6. Your thoughts on car lease?

7. When you finance a car do you have to give it back after so many months or do you keep it

8. Idiot put both hands on the wheel, watch the road and stop talking shet

9. 👍🏽

10. Is the flat rate and the fixed rate the same?

11. At Rogers Insurance, our commitment is to provide service with a truly personal touch. Our company is built upon a foundation of professionalism, accountability and insurance solutions that are dependable and as individual as you are. https://www.rogersinsurance.ca/red-deer/ #insurancebrokersredder #carinsurancereddeer #autoinsurancereddeer #reddeerinsurancequote

12. Well explained good vid 😋

13. Good video. Do you have any info on how to negotiate on a cash buy ?

14. Anish apply your advice to a normal £20k, £30k and £40k car in the next video

15. Now what if wanted to finance a Ford Focus our golf that normal working class drive ..

16. Yep fiancé is fur coat no knickers..

17. You mentioned that you should check to see if a car's value is going to be less/more after 6months to a year…Doesn't the value of a car always depreciate the second you take it off the dealer's lot?

You also made a great point about investing money borrowed into stocks and things…I really need to learn about stocks/trading. Just seems really confusing to me.

18. you should do more finance related content (not just for cars), you seem to be quite knowledgeable and easy to follow

19. Need to put less ads in the vid, quality video content but the ads kill the flow

20. Hi

I thought that every new car became negative equity from the moment it leaves the dealerships forecourt. How does a new car appreciate in value?

21. This is a little patronising

22. where do you suggest start investing?

23. Hi would you be interested in buying a 3 bed house in derby looking for around 130k for it

24. Man you are trying hard to rape the AD revenues

25. Can you find out the best finance deal for a mini JCW please?.

26. No finance if you can't afford to pay in full don't buy it

27. rahhh this guy is talented i could never imagine being able to talk so clearly and intelligently like that while also concentrating on driving

28. Shut up and drive

29. Yh but some do 0% apr

30. anyone recommend a solicitor no win no fee for a finance car issues?thnx

31. Anish, Great video. So I was having a chat with a few guys about this topic. So naturally financing enables a far greater borrowing value. However if we say Mr X wants to buy a 2011 GTR, He has 35k in the bank and the car is 45k. Within the realms of personal loans would you be better say getting a personal loan of 15K (5K for a rainy day spare) on the best rate (3.25% at a quick glance) over the longest period possible say 7 years but crucially taking a loan out that has no early repyment fee. Keep the car for a year, sell it, pay back the loan ? Obviously depending on a finance deal rate that is unknown, but the way my head works that would be the cheapest and safest way possible ?
    Also securing a personal loan against a car and being a homeowner helps immensely to keep the rate low.

32. Would you recommend finance for my first car age 17 as I want a new decent car to start not really into the whole cheap death trap idea

33. Don't do it

34. What do you think about lease a car?

35. Great video, but if I may add some points from 10 years in financial services….

The reason we should be looking at the APR is because it creates a level playing field. Finance companies used to like to hide fees and charges in their agreements and then quote a low interest rate to suck consumers in. The APR, which must be quoted under UK law, includes those charges and so you see a whole cost of borrowing after all the extras are taken into account. It's fairer and lets you compare deals more effectively.

It's worth knowing that a flat interest rate charges you the same amount of interest at the start as the end, even though you now owe far less. So if you take out a £20k loan with a flat rate, it charges you interest on the full £20k until the whole thing is gone. Conversely the APR charges you interest on the amount you still owe.

I don't believe that saying the flat rate is the rate you'd get if you put it in the bank is true; savings accounts have their own rate called AER which takes into account the fact that when you earn a little interest each month, you start earning interest on the interest. A flat rate would not take that into account.

36. Each day, our employees go beyond the expected to offer Calgary insurance clients value that’s unmatched by any other firm. We don’t just sell insurance, we also have the highest level of expertise available to help you navigate all areas of general insurance and to ensure you have the greatest coverage for the best value. And when the unexpected happens, we’re there to work on your behalf. https://www.rogersinsurance.ca/calgary/ #carinsurancebrokerscalgary #carinsurancebrokercalgary #autoinsurancecalgary #autoinsurancebrokerscalgary

37. "Work out how much your car will be worth in the future" well that is genuinely impossible to do but I understand it's good to have an estimate:) great video and good advice here.

38. Basically like kids, cars are terrible investment.

39. Great video!