Home Equity Loan

$200,000 In Financial debt Producing Minimum Wage

Master to price range, defeat financial debt, & make a legacy. Check out the on-line retail store these days:

Subscribe to stay up to day with the most recent videos:

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate like you’ve got by no means seen it just before. The exhibit live streams on YouTube M-F two-5pm ET! Check out Dave live in studio just about every working day and see guiding-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. Check out video profiles of financial debt-free callers and see them call in live from Ramsey Remedies. In the course of breaks, you’ll see exclusive articles from people today like Rachel Cruze, and Chris Hogan, Christy Wright and Chris Brown —as effectively as all forms of other video parts that we are going to unveil just about every working day.

The Dave Ramsey Demonstrate channel will change the way you experience a person of the most popular radio demonstrates in the state!

1. If student loans were dischargeable in bankruptcy like other debt, this wouldn't be happening. Lenders would quit lending so much (especially on film degrees) and colleges would be forced to lower their tuition.

2. Letting 18 years olds borrow $200,000 is an American invention.

3. Holy cow she does not sound very bright!

4. Sounds like she went to THE ART INSTITUTES. That school is a big scam.

5. She either needs to sell the screen play (which averages 30k with no back end deal) or she will need to fund independent distribution which the industry will never allow. She fails to understand the movie industry controls the theatres and distributions vehicles. WOW, simply WOW!

6. Couldn’t imagine being in that situation, I would be having suicidal thoughts

7. RIP.

Run off to Africa, or South America and pray they never find you lol.

8. I know it’s mean but 8:53 “if you liked thith video click the thubthribe button”

Who else can hear Dave Ramsey’s lisp?

9. Oh my gosh 😭😭🤣 a movie!!! A good storyline!!! Lol!!!

10. So even worse than a minimum wage job is a "job" (producing a movie) where you have to pay to be able to do it. What do you think the chances are that she has read the terms of the agreement that her "partner" made her sign to get that money for the film?

11. His face when he heard “film and video”

12. Look up student loan default / payment suspension rates, and compare them to the mortgage crisis.

It's worse.

Way worse.

13. There's faith and there's dreaming. Like most Christians? Anyway, he gives good advice otherwise.

14. 200k in debt, 10 years in school, and trying to be in an independent movie and make it big and pay it off. Jesus probably also getting a liberal arts degree

15. These clips always make me feel better about my own poor decisions lol. This woman's best bet is to fake her death and assume a new identify.

16. Who even loans people this kind of money? My bank won't even let me get a low level credit card

17. Mr.Ramsey I can't say anything about anyone. I do like how you are honest and telling people the hard truth. Then giving them a game plan on how to gain success. I wish this information was out there when I was a teen In sure I would have used it.

18. I'm sorry, but if you are ever even close to 6 figures in debt from student loans you are probably doing something wrong. Unless that education is med school

19. She sounds black

20. Sounds like she like to gamble to the extreme . 😣👈🏿

21. Minimum wage isn’t an option when you’re $200k in debt. Go be a Construction laborer, you will make $45k starting plus benefits. It might not sound ideal but it’s better than minimum

22. She made this call from her iPhone X123 whilst drinking a double chai latte from Starbucks.

23. She needs to go visit the wizard of oz to help out with this fairy tale

24. When i was younger, i hated credit cards and credit in general. Within the past 6 yrs i have done a full 180 on this topic. I have learned it is all about healthy fimancial managment. Heard alot about Dave Ramsey. I was thinking he was going to aggressively tell people what to do…this is my first video i have seen of him. I am very impressed with his mannerisms and how he handles these topics.

25. i think shes already gone and she aint comming back, i feel bad for her sitiation

26. I feel bad for her. High schools should teach a mandatory class called “worthless college degrees “…if more high school students understood the types of jobs and degrees that actually makes financial sense , then people wouldn’t be in the same situation as this poor lady.

27. This is sad… half of this debt isn’t for school. She blew it

28. 200K for a piece of paper? Well, she's a winner.

29. Debt that can't be repaid won't be repaid. I think the entity who was stupid enough to loan this much money for this type of degree should just lose in this case.

30. Makes me happy that when I decided to be a writer, I didn't decide to rack up thousands in student loans to get some kind of literature degree. When I heard the general rule of creative writing is "Write what you know" I immediately thought, "Well, shucks, let me go out in the real world instead of getting some piece of paper that says I theorized about literature for 4 years." And that's what I did. "But Risky! What about reading and studying literature." Yeah, about that. You would not believe how many commentaries you can find written by college professors about Crime and Punishment all online. You wouldn't believe how many papers you can find that dissect the language and symbolism of Shakespeare written by distinguished scholars on the subject. You wouldn't believe how many classic works are available for free online. No thanks, I don't think I need to waste the money and hopefully my first book will be ready next year.

31. She needed guidance in her teen years so that she’d have some kind of understanding of finances and life. She’s 28 and still growing up because no one raised her. I hope it all works out for her.

32. Just more proof that a college education is America's biggest scam, and biggest lie! I went to St Louis community college to get my education, and I have zero debt today! I went to school for information systems/computer science, and while I earned about $25 an hour shortly after leaving school, the economy destroyed the entire industry, leaving myself and dozens of friends who also worked in this field without a job. People really need to start thinking things through, as a college education is no longer the golden ticket to prosperity it once was.

33. Her story is too much like mine. :/ I had to start truck driving. Still planning on starting a business, but not going to depend on risk.

34. Average retiree doesn’t even have 200k saved. Good lord

35. Good luck

36. Whose the doctor or the lawyer?