Mortgage Loan

$185,000 In University student Loans and Earning $60,000 A 12 months!

$185,000 In University student Loans and Earning $60,000 A 12 months!

Check out the Dave Ramsey retail outlet today for resources to help you get manage of your money!

Welcome to The Dave Ramsey Present like you have under no circumstances seen it in advance of. The demonstrate dwell streams on YouTube M-F two-5pm ET! View Dave dwell in studio each and every day and see at the rear of-the-scenes action from Dave’s producers. View online video profiles of financial debt-free callers and see them contact in dwell from Ramsey Answers. During breaks, you are going to see exclusive information from folks like Rachel Cruze, Chris Hogan, and Christy Wright —as well as all forms of other online video pieces that we are going to unveil each and every day.

The Dave Ramsey Present channel will modify the way you expertise 1 of the most popular radio displays in the region!

supply

1. Just on interest it will be increasing $11K/year. She's only netting about $37K. Not gonna happen unless she wins the lottery.

2. She has a deep hole. Ha ha.

3. Is there any case where it talks about military and student loans?

4. 🙄

5. I have 8 years left before my debt will be forgiven but I won't do it. I won't wait. First of all, I don't want to sit around for 8 more years knowing I owe someone and second of all, there's no such thing as "the government".. eventually other hard working people will have to pay off my loan and I definitely don't want that. If I work hard and live on beans and rice the next 1.5 years everything will be payed off and I don't have to feel guilty for letting others pay off my debt!

6. That sounds like a very stressful situation!

7. Public service loan forgiveness needs to be capped ( Mr. Obama suggested 57k). This is not to punish borrowers, but it will help control the insane bubble of tuition prices. Right now we are just spraying gasoline on the fire

8. 60k I've made more delivering pizza too bad I blew that job.

9. Just terrible advice from Dave. Why not wait 10 years? If she throws every penny at it, she will not pay it off much before then (at least 5) and she will be broke. She can save every penny for the next ten years that she would have thrown at it, and she will have three hundred thousand dollars saved up by then. His revulsion at debt is clouding his judgement.

10. 10 years is almost not enough ..why should us taxpayers bail out people who can’t do math ? It’s not like it’s helping the problem of colleges over charging either

11. Ummmm she needs to wait that 10 years

12. This makes me glad I have $0 debt and a positive net worth of around $80k, even though I only make $33k/year.

13. It surprises me how people graduate and have $150K+ student loans for a 4 year degree. That's a very high price she is paying for being a teacher.

14. "$185,000 In Student Loans and Making $60,000 A Year! " – Is this a market signal or what? Is a $60K/yr job worth $185K + interest?

15. She must’ve gone to a for profit school or a private university

16. I wish he would have asked what school she went to because that is more than the max you could take out at most schools.

17. isnt it worth paying 40k-50k a year for a high demand- stem degree such as Computer science (after going to 1 year of state school and intro)? The total of 180k can be offset when you get one of the many high paying internships during school (ex. facebook gives interns $6000 a month.) and a minimum 80k starting salary after graduating. Esp when your computer science university is in tech cities with massive job opportunities such as San Francisco, Austin, Seattle, Boston, etc. Many cases, state schools(ex. Kansas) are not near an abundance of job opportunities and internships which by far are critical for a job esp a high paying one.

18. Something is very off about her paying $185,000 for an education degree. I'm a teacher, "only" worked part-time in college, and graduated from a major university with a bill nowhere near that high. She must have either gone to an out-of-state school or a private school, or she took longer than four years. Ouch! Best of luck to her.

19. She might as well just wait the 10 years and have it forgiven. She isn't going to pay this amount of debt off by then anyway.

20. Since the loan forgiveness program been implemented, has ANYONE’S loan actually been forgiven? Give me one person, JUST ONE PERSON. There is so much uncertainty and misinformation about this program that it might as well be called a loan forgiveness lottery.

21. For special education she should be making way more than $60k

22. Why not wait? Someone I know pays back $100/mo and his 150K student loans will be forgiven in 10 years. Why not wait 10 years instead of paying back 150K?

I usually agree with Dave 100% of the time but I'm disagreeing on this one.

23. I believe in her. She can do it!

24. shoot me now

25. I swear.. dozens of people call in and say ''Well, my debt can be forgiven in 10 years'' and every single time Dave gives the same answer of ''I wouldn't wait 10 years.'' No one wants to listen.

26. He’s the reason everybody is becoming millionaires! I love this guy!

27. I feel bad for her. Thats the cost of my 🏡.